Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Two lots of Elite headlight washer pipes,pumps,jets, brackets and nozzles.  (Read 730 times)

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile

I have two virtually complete systems here with me in Yorkshire for sale off 97 cars. Fit pre face lift and mini facelift.

The first is screen pump, headlight pump, loom, pipework and brackets and jets assembly and nozzles. Complete except on nozzle missing on one side. Looking for £30 inc Uk postage.

Second has one headlight pump, no loom. Pipework (but cut near jet assembly)to get the stuff out easier. No brackets, Both jet assemblies and nozzles. Again one nozzle missing and you have guessed it is the same one as the above lot. £25 including postage.

I believe that you can't take a nozzle out and put it in another one. Haven't tried   ::)

If I haven't explained that very well please ask for clarification.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile

Just to clarify. The RH i.e. Drivers side UK car jets and nozzles are complete. Both the Left hand ones have one nozzle missing.

Might break the complete systems. 
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 21 queries.