Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: why would you do this???????  (Read 522 times)

jerry

• Omega Knight
    • View Profile
Re: why would you do this???????
« Reply #1 on: 11 February 2009, 11:40:18 »

yeh, does seem a bit bizarre!!! ;D ;D ;D

Sad

• Intermediate Member
  • Dorset
    • VW Golf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11 February 2009, 11:41:46 »

:o :o :o  Weird!!

mkaminski100

• Basingstoke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11 February 2009, 11:45:30 »

I've seen Omegas with "Audi- look a like" fronts. I gues it't for people dreaming about Audi but dont have enough money. But then I would put a 4 wheels isinde, as nobody give a sh... to Omega that looks like Audi. It just makes people laugh...
Omega is not a Vectra to make her look like other car. Good thing is that not many people think that it needs crap like this.

And BTW - Few days ago I was thinking about all luxury cars manufacturers. It's pretty tough to design that kind of car these days, as sooner or later ther will be "look a like" products for all small midgets. Examples? Iluminating rings, "shark" style antena, Lexus type lights, side air inlets for BMW M series etc. They have to find something new with every new car and then it's all copied by boy racers.

bertiecbx550

« Reply #4 on: 11 February 2009, 12:14:03 »

I visited the local vaux dealer in wolvo yesterday to order a relay for my mates astra g...well whilst there i had a good look at the insignia espec the SRi they had on display i like the inside but the overall design makes it look like a Toyota imho..... :o so i dont like it and would not buy it even if i had the money ;D

mkaminski100

• Basingstoke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11 February 2009, 12:27:01 »

I visited the local vaux dealer in wolvo yesterday to order a relay for my mates astra g...well whilst there i had a good look at the insignia espec the SRi they had on display i like the inside but the overall design makes it look like a Toyota imho..... :o so i dont like it and would not buy it even if i had the money ;D
Friend told me about last Top Gear where they de-badged new Superb and asked people about “this” car. Most of them said that they like this new look of BMW!! Cars are getting the same, not like in old days where  you could tell instantly that it’s BMW, Audi, Mercedes, Toyota, Opel/Vx etc. Now they all look the same and maybe this grill is to make people think it’s the new Audi

Martin_1962

Martin_1962

« Reply #7 on: 11 February 2009, 13:46:02 »

OI!

Male chicken isn't rude - they use it on BBC2 to describe Audi drivers!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 18 queries.