Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: dont look if you hate spiders lol  (Read 1561 times)

aaronjb

Re: dont look if you hate spiders lol
« Reply #15 on: 10 October 2010, 21:07:50 »

Gah.. sitting here with this thread open and what runs across the floor?

Ruddy huge house spider  :o wondered where that went earlier - he disappeared before I could get back with the hoover.. and now he's under the sofa.. probably just waiting till he can see my foot and run up my trouser leg..

waspy

« Reply #16 on: 10 October 2010, 21:13:10 »

Ruddy huge house spider  :o wondered where that went earlier - he disappeared before I could get back with the hoover.. and now he's under the sofa.. probably just waiting till he can see my foot and run up my trouser leg..

You'll find that spiders don't like walking on our skin & they'll do their best to avoid doing so.

Tony H

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
  • Black Elites are luurvley
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 10 October 2010, 21:14:15 »

What an eejut standing UNDERNEATH the spider whilst trying to catch it! ;D
Be aware of mole holes be very aware!

aaronjb

« Reply #18 on: 10 October 2010, 21:17:53 »

You'll find that spiders don't like walking on our skin & they'll do their best to avoid doing so.

Tell that to the one that ran up my arm the other week!  ;D I'd come in from the garden and must have had him with me.. sitting there on the sofa I get that 'something is tickling my arm' sensation, only to see a wee garden spider running around on me  ;D ;D

Naturally being a manly man I said "Oh look!" and took him outside.. I did not go "argh argh!" and flail my arms around like I was on fire until he went flying across the room...  ;D ;D

maria

• Omega Baron
  • Derbyshire
  • I'm proud to be welsh :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 10 October 2010, 21:30:15 »

Tell that to the one that ran up my arm the other week!  ;D I'd come in from the garden and must have had him with me.. sitting there on the sofa I get that 'something is tickling my arm' sensation, only to see a wee garden spider running around on me  ;D ;D

Naturally being a manly man I said "Oh look!" and took him outside.. I did not go "argh argh!" and flail my arms around like I was on fire until he went flying across the room...  ;D ;D[/quote~

So you was kind to the little spider, I dont mind money spiders that craw on me because i might get some luck one day ;D

aaronjb

« Reply #20 on: 10 October 2010, 21:34:34 »

;D I don't mind those either.. but in this case, heck no.. I went 'argh' and batted him across the room!

I hate garden spiders - the ones with the brown bodies and really 'spiky' looking legs; they just look so mean. I'd rather the big hairy house spider run over me than one of those :)

I don't mind those spindly tiny dorset spiders either, which is handy since my house appears to be full of them!

maria

• Omega Baron
  • Derbyshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 10 October 2010, 21:37:46 »

I dont like the big hairy one's neither  and most definitely dont like the daddy long legs now they make bloody run ;D

waspy

« Reply #22 on: 10 October 2010, 21:43:23 »

I dont like the big hairy one's neither  and most definitely dont like the daddy long legs now they make bloody run ;D

Are we talking about spiders here ;D

maria

• Omega Baron
  • Derbyshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 10 October 2010, 21:45:28 »

Yes Pete we are what did you think we was talking about  ;) ;D

Tony H

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
  • Black Elites are luurvley
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 10 October 2010, 21:47:03 »

;D I don't mind those either.. but in this case, heck no.. I went 'argh' and batted him across the room!

I hate garden spiders - the ones with the brown bodies and really 'spiky' looking legs; they just look so mean. I'd rather the big hairy house spider run over me than one of those :)

I don't mind those spindly tiny dorset spiders either, which is handy since my house appears to be full of them!
I've got one of those living on my boat. I go and have a look at it every morning, It's suprising how quickly they grow. It sits in the middle of the web waiting for prey. The other morning I think it must have had a mealtime "blowout" the day before, as it wasn't in the middle of the web it was lying in its little hidy hole under the gunnel having a lie in. On the deck of the boat was the corpse of a rather large blue bottle. 8-)
Be aware of mole holes be very aware!

waspy

« Reply #25 on: 10 October 2010, 21:47:26 »

Yes Pete we are what did you think we was talking about  ;) ;D

:-X ;D

maria

• Omega Baron
  • Derbyshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 10 October 2010, 21:50:21 »

My daughter is watching a program all about big spiders , I cant watch it , they give me the creeps to see them on the tv

aaronjb

« Reply #27 on: 10 October 2010, 22:07:28 »

That's what they make Bic's for .. oh, wait, wrong thread.  ;D

maria

• Omega Baron
  • Derbyshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 10 October 2010, 22:13:21 »

That's what they make Bic's for .. oh, wait, wrong thread.  ;D
[/highlight]

Yeah wrong thread ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Amigo

• Omega Baron
  • Immingham N.E Lincs.
  • Be objective, be selective.
    • Passat & Cortina GXL
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 10 October 2010, 22:18:49 »

Apperently we each on average eat 5 of those big house spiders in a lifetime in our sleep!!!!
   That explains the odd morning you awake &just don't feel hungry. Sleep well. :o
Curry makes the world go round!
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 21 queries.