Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: UK Law is now a Joke  (Read 9012 times)

cleggy

Re: UK Law is now a Joke
« Reply #15 on: 10 May 2012, 10:34:28 »

I saw an Asian lad being interviewed about this during the BBC news.
He blamed the girls' mums and dads. They shouldn't have been allowed to roam the streets apparently.
I suppose all good Muslim girls are safely tucked up by 7 pm reading their copy of the Koran, while their dads and grandads are free to abuse white girls who dare to go out in the evening.
Sorry to go on about this, but I remember from a long time ago a Richard Littlejohn column in the Sun saying this country is going to hell in a handcart. How right he was.

Yet another article in the Sun today about Stephen Lawrence. As tragic as it was, for God's sake let it lie now.

I saw that cocky little bastard needs a baseball bat round his ear innit.

What I can't understand is why white girls want to go around with muslims in the first place, and the number of white girls with half caste kids is shameful :(

Tetleysmooth

• Rainham, Essex
    • Omega 2.0 CD
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 10 May 2012, 10:38:26 »

What I can't understand is why white girls want to go around with muslims in the first place, and the number of white girls with half caste kids is shameful :(
Totally agree with that sentiment Cleggy

« Last Edit: 10 May 2012, 10:40:02 by Tetleysmooth »
NILS DESPERANDUM ILLEGITIMI CARBORUNDUM

kully

• England
    • 2.2 DTI CDX Saloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 10 May 2012, 10:52:09 »

Mmmm.. blokes thinking they know better than birds, sounds like them to me.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 10 May 2012, 10:54:54 »

He blamed the girls' mums and dads. They shouldn't have been allowed to roam the streets apparently.
I suppose all good Muslim girls are safely tucked up by 7 pm reading their copy of the Koran, while their dads and grandads are free to abuse white girls who dare to go out in the evening.
Sorry to go on about this, but I remember from a long time ago a Richard Littlejohn column in the Sun saying this country is going to hell in a handcart. How right he was.

Yet another article in the Sun today about Stephen Lawrence. As tragic as it was, for God's sake let it lie now.

Quite a number of these vulnerable girls have spent much of their short lives at the mercy of the "care system". They are often damaged goods, and as such,  carry much emotional baggage.Their immaturity and vulnerability, and their need to be accepted, makes them easy prey for certain predatory males who have absolutely no respect for them.......or any other white women.  :-\ :-\ :-\

STMO123

« Reply #19 on: 10 May 2012, 11:32:34 »

Every time something like this happens, there is much indignation on forums such as this one, with people saying that we get the shitty end of the stick every time and that nothing is ever done about it. Well....instead of airing your grievances on here (or possibly as well as), write, phone or even knock on the rather front door of the people in authority who wilfully choose not to take urgent action against these injustices. Younger folk certainly know how to mobilise when they feel aggrieved about Pirate Bay or the likes.
We elect these useless bastards and, although they think that means we endorse their subsequent torpor, we can unelect them.
I will be looking for the email address of my MP and, although I don't think it's happening in this area, letting him know exactly what message he should be taking to London.

Come on fellas, get off your arse. Please.

cleggy

« Reply #20 on: 10 May 2012, 11:38:37 »

I see your point Opti and unfortunately there is no easy solution. These poor children have been let down by Parents, the Care System and Society in general. The parents don't care, a child is just more benefits not to be loved and nurtured. The care system is full of bleeding heart liberals who have no control or even educate the children, and society is only interested when a case like this comes to light.

The bottom line is that this is totally wrong, it is child abuse, paedophilia, rape and a racist crime to boot. So what do the CPS and GMP do... wipe it under the carpet, when it finally comes to court the sentences are so weak as to be a joke. I just hope these bastards get what is coming to them on the inside and they are not segregated.

The only chap to accept the gravity of the crimes and it's racial overtones was from a Muslim organisation. I wish I had the answer, well I do but not on a public forum such as this. :y

WELL SAID STMO, I do contact my MP on several issues from National to Local and he is a good constituency guy, but try to demand action on national issues e.g EU Referendum and all you get is the party line ( bullshit). Mind you I know what he'd say about repatriation ;D ;D

Dishevelled Den

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 10 May 2012, 13:28:58 »

Every time something like this happens, there is much indignation on forums such as this one, with people saying that we get the shitty end of the stick every time and that nothing is ever done about it. Well....instead of airing your grievances on here (or possibly as well as), write, phone or even knock on the rather front door of the people in authority who wilfully choose not to take urgent action against these injustices. Younger folk certainly know how to mobilise when they feel aggrieved about Pirate Bay or the likes.
We elect these useless bastards and, although they think that means we endorse their subsequent torpor, we can unelect them.
I will be looking for the email address of my MP and, although I don't think it's happening in this area, letting him know exactly what message he should be taking to London.

Even though you're not an ugly woman Steve, statements such as that will place you in my heart for always. :-* :-* :y

Terbs

• Omega Lord
  • Brackley/Wareham
  • The Freezer Geezer
    • CD Saloon 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 10 May 2012, 15:37:29 »

I do write/mail my MP....its nice to receive a reply in a posh envelope with House Of Commons on it. My postie must think I am something high up  ;)
However, in a serious vein, the replies are usually very patronising and as about as much use as a chocolate teapot >:( >:( >:( >:(
But I shall keep pestering
Wrong Switch Tony......flicking the wrong bit for 50 years

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 10 May 2012, 16:17:32 »

Quite a number of these vulnerable girls have spent much of their short lives at the mercy of the "care system". They are often damaged goods, and as such,  carry much emotional baggage.Their immaturity and vulnerability, and their need to be accepted, makes them easy prey for certain predatory males who have absolutely no respect for them.......or any other white women:-\ :-\ :-\

Alot of Asian women get treated really badly by their own families.  I know an Asian girl from Manchester, who was born here, brought up here and educated to university level here.  She considers herself to be English.  :)

Her parents organised a family holiday to Pakistan to celebrate her graduation, but she was tipped off by a cousin that they planned to marry her off to a distant relative, in the village that her father originated from and leave her there.  :o >:(

She legged it down south and hasn't had any contact with her family for years now.  What sort of people would do something like that to their own children!!  ???  >:(   Years later she's still looking over her shoulder, as she knows they're still looking for her and want to 'avenge' the dishonour that she brought upon her family.......  :o :o :o  >:( >:( >:(
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

big mel

• Oldham Lancs
  • ex trucker' GB. USA. CONTINENT& GB
    • Omega 2ltr gls 2000frpp
    • View Profile
    • big melL
« Reply #24 on: 10 May 2012, 16:53:07 »

Enoc Powell said this problem would happen, what did the powers that-be do,they sacked him, he is being proved right but the numty,s that run our country havnt the guts to do anything about it.
THE TRUCKERS MOTTO. keep the shiny side up & the greasy side down. the bugs off your glass &  the bears off your ass.

GastronomicKleptomaniac

• Omega Baron
  • Teesside (the nice bit)
    • 3.2 plod, 2.6 MV6, etc
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 10 May 2012, 17:34:11 »

Totally agree with that sentiment Cleggy

This seems to have slipped under the radar. I've met, worked with, fought with, slept with, and done a lot of other things with, people of an awful lot of creeds and colours. You simply can't declare it as "shameful" on the grounds that they're of a different colour. There are plenty of second, third and fourth generation white British families of scumbags, sponging off the state and stealing to satisfy their own wants and desires...
 You either square up as a decent human being, or you don't. I refer you to one of my colleagues, Asian born, has lived and grafted here for the last 30 years, 70+ hours a week, in order for his kids to be able to go to university to study to be pharmacologists and architects, with the minimum of debt to society.
Servicing and repairs done in NE. Special rates for OOFers! PM me.

cleggy

« Reply #26 on: 10 May 2012, 17:44:25 »

I can say it as I see it, if the state has to support a girl with four kids, to four fathers, all afro carribean then I find it shameful >:(

I also know some wonderful people of all colours, creeds and religions :y

GastronomicKleptomaniac

• Omega Baron
  • Teesside (the nice bit)
    • 3.2 plod, 2.6 MV6, etc
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 10 May 2012, 17:50:39 »

I can say it as I see it, if the state has to support a girl with four kids, to four fathers, all afro carribean then I find it shameful >:(

I also know some wonderful people of all colours, creeds and religions :y

You missed that qualification about state support first time around ;)

>puts high horse back in stable<
Servicing and repairs done in NE. Special rates for OOFers! PM me.

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
  • Driving a Honda CR-V which doesn't smell of pee
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 10 May 2012, 18:02:22 »

I personally couldn't give a toss what colour / religon these people are.
Its about respect for the laws and customs of the country where you live  ;)

If they can't get there head around that, deport them  >:( >:(

albitz

« Reply #29 on: 10 May 2012, 18:08:38 »

To me the really important aspect to this case is that it appears that political correctness has been allowed to permeate the mindset of this country (particularily the establishment,including the police) that we have got to the point where our children can be raped at will,repeatedly over a long period,and when they cry to the authorites for help,the first response is to turn a blind eye.Sweep it under the carpet.Too frightened to allow that can of worms to be opened.
If it is as it appears,then we as a society should say enough is enough of this madness.We need to draw a line in the sand,and declare a mass return to common sense.
We live in a world where what used to be wrong is right,what used to be right is wrong.Many of those rights/wrongs ahd come about over many generations of experience,and had been arrived at for good reasons,but we have thrown the baby out with the bathwater on a massive scale,and ended up here.
Heads should roll,people who have engineered this direction for our society should hang their heads in shame.But of course they wont.We need to find some way of retaking control of the asylum from the lunatics.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 22 queries.