Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Have had enough now.  (Read 4128 times)

2boxerdogs

Re: Have had enough now.
« Reply #30 on: 09 April 2015, 20:56:43 »

Spoke to my mechanic about 10 minutes ago all being well work on the 2.2 starts on Monday, what swayed me you might ask? Well swmbo said I really like my estate the sunroof the automatic gearbox & the cruise control !!! Nice that she cares that much I thought, she'll be after my V6 next.

steve6367

• Omega Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 09 April 2015, 21:09:07 »

Good move  :y
2.2 CDX Estate (broken), 2.5 CD Salon, 2.5 CD Estate LPG

2boxerdogs

« Reply #32 on: 11 April 2015, 22:48:09 »

Have spent a lot of time over the last few days looking at various cars just in case something decent was out there  before spending out on the 2.2 .I have never seen so much rubbish being offered for sale the mileages on some of these cars was ridiculous for the ages of them , made me realise just how good my 2 migs are .

EMD

• Omega Baron
  • Noofhampton
    • 95t
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 12 April 2015, 08:36:36 »

Have spent a lot of time over the last few days looking at various cars just in case something decent was out there  before spending out on the 2.2 .I have never seen so much rubbish being offered for sale the mileages on some of these cars was ridiculous for the ages of them , made me realise just how good my 2 migs are .

Yep, there is a lot of folk chancing their arm at selling bodged up motors out there  >:( Some local to me and they know jack all about cars  :(
Omegatitis

2boxerdogs

« Reply #34 on: 13 April 2015, 15:09:01 »

Omega repairs on hold till Thursday , a friend of a friend has  a 2003 Santa Fe 2.7 V6  full history apparently immaculate ,has just bought a brand new one & not prepared to let the dealer have it in exchange so no harm in taking a look ..

deviator

• Omega Knight
  • Chesterfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 13 April 2015, 15:17:44 »

Have got my deposit back on the Astra
I never did understand the want/need for a diesel convertible. Do you really like the noise/smell of a diesel engine that much?
FCR and cam lock off kit available. Deposit maybe required. Contact me.

aaronjb

« Reply #36 on: 13 April 2015, 15:26:33 »

I never did understand the want/need for a diesel convertible. Do you really like the noise/smell of a diesel engine that much?

You just can't beat throwing down the roof and hearing CLATTER CLATTER CLATTER COUGH CLATTER.. ;) ;D

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 13 April 2015, 15:57:38 »

As the driver of a convertible (well, it doesn't even convert into anything remotely waterproof) a diseasel convertible is probably marginally better appreciated from the driver's seat than from the car behind. ;)

The exhaust burble is an important part of it, though, and the sound of a skeleton pleasuring himself in a biscuit tin doesn't seem an acceptable compromise, somehow. :-\
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

EMD

• Omega Baron
  • Noofhampton
    • 95t
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 13 April 2015, 16:04:39 »

As the driver of a convertible (well, it doesn't even convert into anything remotely waterproof) a diseasel convertible is probably marginally better appreciated from the driver's seat than from the car behind. ;)

The exhaust burble is an important part of it, though, and the sound of a skeleton pleasuring himself in a biscuit tin doesn't seem an acceptable compromise, somehow. :-\

;D ;D ;D
Omegatitis

deviator

• Omega Knight
  • Chesterfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 13 April 2015, 16:07:38 »

Superb!
FCR and cam lock off kit available. Deposit maybe required. Contact me.

2boxerdogs

« Reply #40 on: 13 April 2015, 17:42:08 »

You need to try one surprisingly quiet, but I didn't buy it anyway!! Not because it was a diesel but just makes more sense with the dogs to have the estates.

2boxerdogs

« Reply #41 on: 17 April 2015, 13:45:10 »

Still undecided what to replace the 2.2 estate with, but have started getting it ready for sale/scrap both front alloys shod with Michelin primacys have been replaced with the space savers one from the estate the other from the 2.6 they had done less than 3,000 miles can't let them go !! So now have alloy spares with matching tyres in the 2.6, private plate now on retention and 03 plates (original dealership) back on Actually feeling quite sad to see the old girls end.😢 😢 😢.

lesv6

• V6 Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 17 April 2015, 22:45:46 »

know the feeling - these omegas are so unreliable, always goin wrong
wats with the damn questions b4 i can post?
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 18 queries.