Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Energy Prices....  (Read 6603 times)

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
Re: Energy Prices....
« Reply #90 on: 27 September 2021, 08:08:23 »

Plus...Boris will give me £200 towards my fuel bill in December. He's a very nice man.  ;D

I'd completely forgotten about that handout..👌
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 27 September 2021, 15:13:30 »

I had an email from Avro Energy yesterday....

We are pleased to confirm that your switch went smoothly, and we will be supplying your energy from the 28/09/2021.

Please log into your myAvro account and submit an opening meter reading. If you have any queries then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.

::)

Let us know jif you still have power tomorrow  ;)
Onanists always think outside the box.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 27 September 2021, 16:33:26 »

We are pleased to confirm that your switch went smoothly, and we will be supplying your energy from the 28/09/2021.

Please log into your myAvro account and submit an opening meter reading. If you have any queries then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.

I've also had an email from EonNext telling me that they will be removing a hundred and twelve quid from my bank account on the first of October.  ::)

But seeing as I owe them about three hunderd and fifty quid I guess that's OK.  :)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 27 September 2021, 16:37:20 »

I've also had an email from EonNext telling me that they will be removing a hundred and twelve quid from my bank account on the first of October.  ::)

But seeing as I owe them about three hunderd and fifty quid I guess that's OK.  :)
If you get into any kind of difficulty with the switch, or with the tariff they place you on, let us all know.

I could do with a good laugh  ;D

Diesel till I die

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 27 September 2021, 16:41:06 »

If you get into any kind of difficulty with the switch, or with the tariff they place you on, let us all know.

Foxtrot Oscar!  :)

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 27 September 2021, 16:43:25 »

No need for that  :o
Diesel till I die

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 27 September 2021, 16:44:43 »

No need for that  :o

There's always need for that!  ;D

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 27 September 2021, 17:35:08 »

Just to put Uncle STEMO's mind at rest, I've just spoke to EonNext who tell me that my switch will go ahead too whoever takes on Avro Energy's customers, so it looks as though I too will be an Octopus customer.  :)

It's just that I have no idea what they will charge me or whether I'm tied in for 12 months or not.  :-\

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 27 September 2021, 17:51:36 »

Just to put Uncle STEMO's mind at rest, I've just spoke to EonNext who tell me that my switch will go ahead too whoever takes on Avro Energy's customers, so it looks as though I too will be an Octopus customer.  :)

It's just that I have no idea what they will charge me or whether I'm tied in for 12 months or not.  :-\
You're definitely not tied in........and they'll charge you a fortune to make up for my cheap tariff  :)
Diesel till I die

LC0112G

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 27 September 2021, 17:53:54 »

You won't be tied in for 12 months - you'll be free to transfer to whoever you wish. Whether there will be anyone cheaper, and if there is, if they're still in business by the time your switch completes is a different question.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: 27 September 2021, 18:54:13 »

You're definitely not tied in........and they'll charge you a fortune to make up for my cheap tariff :)

Always happy to subsidise you poor OAP's!  :y                                                                                ::)

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 27 September 2021, 19:06:12 »

You're definitely not tied in........and they'll charge you a fortune to make up for my cheap tariff :)

Always happy to subsidise you poor OAP's!  :y                                                                                ::)
Really? Lends a tenner  :y
Diesel till I die

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 27 September 2021, 19:34:40 »

Really? Lends a tenner :y

No problem Uncle STEMO.  PM me our address and I'll send you twenty.  :y

Think I've got twenty Vietnamese Dong somewhere.  You're welcome!  :)                                                                          ;D

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 27 September 2021, 19:41:04 »

Really? Lends a tenner :y

No problem Uncle STEMO.  PM me our address and I'll send you twenty.  :y

Think I've got twenty Vietnamese Dong somewhere.  You're welcome!  :)                                                                          ;D
Owt for nowt...I'll send you my details  ;D
Diesel till I die

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 27 September 2021, 20:30:02 »

I’ve got a dong too, but I’m not sending it😂
Laying a rubber road.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 18 queries.