Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down

Author Topic: The Greenies M25 Protest  (Read 6406 times)

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
Re: The Greenies M25 Protest
« Reply #105 on: 05 October 2021, 20:29:34 »

Saving the world seems like a bit of an ambitious statement. The UK could stop producing any CO2 at all tomorrow morning at eleven o'clock, and it wouldn't make the slightest bit of difference to 'the world'.

Indeed. and these idiots seem to think we can achieve it solely by insulating a few houses. Most of which are already insulated to a certain extent. Absolutely barking.
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 05 October 2021, 21:10:43 »

Saving the world seems like a bit of an ambitious statement. The UK could stop producing any CO2 at all tomorrow morning at eleven o'clock, and it wouldn't make the slightest bit of difference to 'the world'.
One Chinese power station chucks out more shit than Western Europe combined.

It’s such a shame that they embargoed Aussie coal...  ;D

Yes and it would be amusing if Scott Morrison banned selling coal to China if and when they come crawling back.  :)

Not that he will of course even after the way China has behaved towards Australia for having the impudence to query the origins of Covid.  ::)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

LC0112G

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 05 October 2021, 22:22:07 »

Australia started it. They suggested there should be an enquiry into the origins of CV19 ::), and the Chinese took offence. ;D

Apparantly Australia is now also drowning in wine because China was their biggest export market.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 05 October 2021, 23:17:10 »

Australia started it. They suggested there should be an enquiry into the origins of CV19 ::), and the Chinese took offence. ;D

Apparantly Australia is now also drowning in wine because China was their biggest export market.

Yep no energy crisis Down Under and no shortage of wine while they've been locked down either!  ;D

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 06 October 2021, 09:13:23 »

Indeed. and these idiots seem to think we can achieve it solely by insulating a few houses. Most of which are already insulated to a certain extent. Absolutely barking.

They must be in Cuckoo land to believe utter nonsense, but just goes to show how many idiots are in our midst, every day something totally ridiculous seems to be reported glad that I won't be around in 30 years or so to see the results.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 06 October 2021, 18:06:33 »

Boris on Insulate Britain "We need new powers to insulate them safely in prison". ;D
Diesel till I die

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 06 October 2021, 19:27:04 »

Boris on Insulate Britain "We need new powers to insulate them safely in prison". ;D

;D

Jeremy Whine had a couple of lefties on today whinging that Boris was cracking jokes at the Tory party conference when the country is in crisis.  ::)

I thought briefly I'd phone in to tell them to get a grip and a life, but I'd never get past his screeners.  :)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 07 October 2021, 13:31:58 »

;D

Jeremy Whine had a couple of lefties on today whinging that Boris was cracking jokes at the Tory party conference when the country is in crisis.  ::)

I thought briefly I'd phone in to tell them to get a grip and a life, but I'd never get past his screeners. :)

Bit like ringing QVC live on air to tell them the item you bought from them was utter shite, and you want to tell all their viewers not to buy it.

See how far you get. ;D

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 07 October 2021, 16:20:38 »

;D

I thought briefly I'd phone in to tell them to get a grip and a life, but I'd never get past his screeners. :)

Bit like ringing QVC live on air to tell them the item you bought from them was utter shite, and you want to tell all their viewers not to buy it.

See how far you get. ;D

You buy stuff from QVC?  ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 07 October 2021, 17:24:10 »

;D

See how far you get. ;D

Absolutely not.

They only sell shite.

Fancy a wall plate decorated with a smiling Harry and Meghan?

The sort of crap that pensioners from Barnsley like so much. :)

redelitev6

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 07 October 2021, 17:46:42 »

;D

See how far you get. ;D

Absolutely not.

They only sell shite.

Do you have a link for this top quality merchandise ?  :y

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 07 October 2021, 17:49:53 »

;D

See how far you get. ;D

Absolutely not.

They only sell shite.

Do you have a link for this top quality merchandise ? :y

I'm sure Lord Opti's mansion is full of quality merchandise from QVC!  He protesteth muchly!  ;D

raywilb

• Omega Knight
  • york
    • DS DS4
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 13 October 2021, 23:52:47 »

i see the drivers affected by the actions of the idiots took it on their selves  to remove them, does anybody remember Thatcher allowing the police to remove their numbers and charge into men, women & children with batons , horses . no pc49 or such meant no id,s. get tougher with this lot . eventually some body will lose their rag & mow them down.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 14 October 2021, 02:11:06 »

If the police aren't there, they cannot react to it... positively or negatively.

The protesters cannot complain too loudly because they know full well that how they are doing what they are doing is totally illegal and the police, presumably unofficially, have decided to let those directly affected have a go at dealing with the ecomentalists in a less polite manner than the police might be expected to use.

Flip side of course is that any drivers deliberately driving towards the protesters could ultimately be charged with attempted murder as a starting point should someone get injured. :-\

We're far too civilised here, note that in the news clip today, the two car drivers were a West African chap and an Eastern European woman.

There are places in the world where such protesters would find themselves being shot in the head where they sit and driven around/over like road kill or litter. And whilst this obviously isn't Haiti or Columbia, I wonder how quickly they would move if someone discharged the magazine from a blank firing pistol. ::)
Onanists always think outside the box.

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 14 October 2021, 10:11:02 »

I watched the footage at the roundabout yesterday .
Isn't it strange that a small Eastern European woman can drag one of them to the kerbside whereas it takes two large ass and useless policemen to do the same .
My belief is that they are deliberately tempting fate and seeking a minor injury ( recoverable of course ) by the hand of a driver or front of a vehicle that the news hungry media will spout all over the world.
The sanctimonious expression on their predominantly sixty plus privileged  faces is there to goad the unfortunate drivers .
It's entirely right that the drivers should be able to drag these cretins off the road, but I'd caution with limited force.
I've heard all sorts of suggestions in how to do this but if I was there I'd remove their glasses and / or backpack and throw them either over a high wall or place them under the wheels of a lorry that had to reverse to avoid one of theirs .
Zip ties sound good but pull them too tight and these people would be the first to have the law on you perhaps zip tying their backpacks to a fence and then citizens arrest if they produce a blade to cut it free.

Dog shit is another good idea ......

The Police have the powers to deal with this just not the willingness ,support or direction of the Senior officers and the public see that .
Cressida Dick should be replaced immediately .
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 18 queries.