Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
Re: 9/11
« Reply #15 on: 11 September 2012, 22:49:17 »

I guess we'll never really know the answers ... but things do have a way of eventually coming to light ...

Who, 50 years ago, would have believed that the USA would keep quiet about the killing of 22,000 people for political purposes ?? Now it seems that they admit it ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-19552745

I'm no anti-US crank .... but there are far too many unanswered questions IMHO ... :( My heart says no country organisation could be that callous ... but history shows that it has happened many times in many places .....  :( so my head must concede the possibility .. :(

Nickbat

« Reply #16 on: 11 September 2012, 23:02:22 »

I guess we'll never really know the answers ... but things do have a way of eventually coming to light ...

Who, 50 years ago, would have believed that the USA would keep quiet about the killing of 22,000 people for political purposes ?? Now it seems that they admit it ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-19552745

I'm no anti-US crank .... but there are far too many unanswered questions IMHO ... :( My heart says no country organisation could be that callous ... but history shows that it has happened many times in many places .....  :( so my head must concede the possibility .. :(

Entirely different circumstances, to be honest. Large scale death was commonplace at the time and the aim of Roosevelt, Churchill and others was to end the Nazi aggression. To have publicised the murder of Poles by Russians would likely not to have had much affect on a world weary of killing, but could have prolonged the war. Either way, reporting was slow and riddled with propaganda at the time, so they probably decided that keeping it quite was the best way forward. They also wanted Lenin on side.

These days, used to peace as we are..and with instant news and video, the world is a completely different place.

No comparison, IMHO.         

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 11 September 2012, 23:18:39 »

Various theory's on the cause of the collapse, one I saw was the internal metal structure had a poor coating of protection. I forget what was used, but inspection photos from years before showed it in poor condition.

The resulting fire from the impacts caused area to buckle, once one floor went, that was it.

Given internet age of twitter and e-mails, I find it impossible to believe if it had been planned, someone, somewhere, would have talked.

Also have to ask why? Why would they want to do sometime like that? Iraq which followed, they used different excuses...

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #18 on: 11 September 2012, 23:25:17 »

i have watched when it was on tv and i said then it was complete cobblers

Cobblers, indeed.

The one thing that destroys the theory most for me is not scientific, but behavioural. The USA is intensely patriotic. This patriotism runs from the very top of government downwards. Indeed, the country is quite capable of reacting militarily to any real or perceived threat to the merest hint of danger shown towards the smallest number of its citizens. Historically, this has been in hostage situations and the like. I find it absolutely inconceivable that any US administration, either Republican or Democrat would wittingly plan to murder its own citizens. Not only would no President sanction such actions, but the degree of planning and preparation involved in the conspiracy-theorists claim would necessarily involve the collusion of scores of US citizens. As such, it is impossible I believe to recruit such people and equally impossible to buy their silence.

Does anyone really think that there exists people in the US who would willingly plant explosives in the Twin Towers, and yet not mention the fact at some point?

Yep, absolute cobblers.  :y

::)  if we omit the last comment seems like we are advancing!

the video , evidences,comments, explanations are not combined by foreigners .. They are the US citizens and dont forget they are risking themselves.. A group which command the president Kennedy to be shot, you think  cant kill another US citizen ?  dead easy..  Nickbat I think your theory collapsed long time ago when Kennedy was shot and its covered up...

Saying that these group of people still in command or their relatives wont be exeggeration imo.. 

ps: and I dont count shortly after his brother was also shot and many other people.. :(
« Last Edit: 11 September 2012, 23:30:24 by cem »

Nickbat

« Reply #19 on: 11 September 2012, 23:42:22 »

A group which command the president Kennedy to be shot, you think  cant kill another US citizen ?  dead easy..
Saying that these group of people still in command or their relatives wont be exeggeration imo.. 

ps: and I dont count shortly after his brother was also shot and many other people.. :(

Cem, Kennedy was assassinated nearly 50 years ago!! Also, political assassinations are one thing, and have featured in history since Caesar!!

Killing innocent men, women and children is a whole different ball game. Give up on this conspiracy theory and move on, please!!!  ;)

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 11 September 2012, 23:53:09 »

Cobblers, indeed.

The one thing that destroys the theory most for me is not scientific, but behavioural. The USA is intensely patriotic. This patriotism runs from the very top of government downwards. Indeed, the country is quite capable of reacting militarily to any real or perceived threat to the merest hint of danger shown towards the smallest number of its citizens. Historically, this has been in hostage situations and the like. I find it absolutely inconceivable that any US administration, either Republican or Democrat would wittingly plan to murder its own citizens. Not only would no President sanction such actions, but the degree of planning and preparation involved in the conspiracy-theorists claim would necessarily involve the collusion of scores of US citizens. As such, it is impossible I believe to recruit such people and equally impossible to buy their silence.

Does anyone really think that there exists people in the US who would willingly plant explosives in the Twin Towers, and yet not mention the fact at some point?

the video , evidences,comments, explanations are not combined by foreigners .. They are the US citizens and dont forget they are risking themselves.. A group which command the president Kennedy to be shot, you think  cant kill another US citizen ?  dead easy..  Nickbat I think your theory collapsed long time ago when Kennedy was shot and its covered up...

cem how many friends did you lose in 9/11..???...i lost 3 i have read report after report and trust me it makes it no easier reading unfounded trash like you are spouting..next you will be telling me micheal jackson is'nt dead,and out friend bin laden who lived in a cave and s£$t in a bucket is not dead
'the more people i meet...the more i like the dog'

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Nickbat

« Reply #21 on: 11 September 2012, 23:53:43 »

Crikey, Cem, even Democratic President Obama leads tributes to 9/11 victims.

You must think he's in on the conspiracy, too.  ::) ::) ::) ::)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_v7spk5b5Aw&list=UUME81PohuzT1JMCsEtvsD2w

Johnny English

• Omega Baron
  • Hungary
  • English antitalent
    • 1995. 2.5 V6 LPG manual
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 12 September 2012, 08:18:09 »

Hm...we are talking about the TwinTowers only in spite there were four events closely the same time; two towers,Pentagon and a noname building some corners away called just a number (74 iirc). Officials said that Pentagon was bombed on the same way as the Towers by a plane although the plane as itself or it's parts at least was seen neither cameras and satellites nor anybody who were on the scene at  the mentioned time. In connection with the noname also exploded building closely nobody did any announcement as if happened nothing . And one more addition please, on an average day about 20 000 people were in the towers as visitor or worker but on that day almost noone wellknown the number of victims that is still too much of course. So summarised this the circumstances are closely not cleared yet and seems nobody of officials bothered by giving any answer.
C20NE - X25XE

plym ian

• Omega Baron
  • Plymouth, Devon
    • 2.0 insignia elite tourer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 12 September 2012, 08:36:57 »

careful lads this thread is being bugged, key words and all that ;D

found this on the pentagon probably better vids but it gives you an idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmP2Vy8K0i0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #24 on: 12 September 2012, 09:18:31 »

Cobblers, indeed.

cem how many friends did you lose in 9/11.. ??? ...i lost 3 i have read report after report and trust me it makes it no easier reading unfounded trash like you are spouting..next you will be telling me micheal jackson is'nt dead,and out friend bin laden who lived in a cave and s£$t in a bucket is not dead

if you prefer to be blind , dont blame me..  >:(

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #25 on: 12 September 2012, 09:22:20 »

A group which command the president Kennedy to be shot, you think  cant kill another US citizen ?  dead easy..

Cem, Kennedy was assassinated nearly 50 years ago!! Also, political assassinations are one thing, and have featured in history since Caesar!!

Yep.. Kennedy was assasinated 50 years ago, do you know who killed him ? the very same gun-oil cartel and their muppets inside the fed govt..

Killing innocent men, women and children is a whole different ball game. Give up on this conspiracy theory and move on, please!!!  ;)

its the same game.. they use those peoples death to manage community..

« Last Edit: 12 September 2012, 09:25:59 by cem »

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #26 on: 12 September 2012, 09:25:05 »

Crikey, Cem, even Democratic President Obama leads tributes to 9/11 victims.

You must think he's in on the conspiracy, too.  ::) ::) ::) ::)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_v7spk5b5Aw&list=UUME81PohuzT1JMCsEtvsD2w

Obama is still in charge.. so we need to be carefull.. but just a clue for you, guess who played with his school and other records.. ;) 

cam2502

• Omega Baron
  • dumfries,scotland
    • 08 BMW 520d & 03 Saab 95
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 12 September 2012, 09:26:07 »

The BBC had a female reporter telling us LIVE on air that building 7 had also collapsed. This was a few hours after the towers had came down....Trouble is If she had looked over her left shoulder she could have clearly seen it still standing.

It collapsed 26 minutes later.

So how did the BBC know this building would collapse?

There are so many unanswered questions. We will never know the truth. But I'm not convinced it was all planned by a tall man living in a cave.

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #28 on: 12 September 2012, 09:28:47 »

careful lads this thread is being bugged, key words and all that ;D

found this on the pentagon probably better vids but it gives you an idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmP2Vy8K0i0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

obviously :y

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #29 on: 12 September 2012, 09:33:45 »

The BBC had a female reporter telling us LIVE on air that building 7 had also collapsed. This was a few hours after the towers had came down....Trouble is If she had looked over her left shoulder she could have clearly seen it still standing.

It collapsed 26 minutes later.

So how did the BBC know this building would collapse?

There are so many unanswered questions. We will never know the truth. But I'm not convinced it was all planned by a tall man living in a cave.

;D :y

this tall man and his fans were so ignorant that I would be surprised even if they manage to use an airplane ;D

and their passports were found in debris with their pictures in good condition where all concrete become dust and steel become molten .. thanks to agents ::)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 18 queries.