Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Wakefield Quran incident.  (Read 2387 times)

YZ250

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford/Bucks border
    • Black 3.2 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
Re: Wakefield Quran incident.
« Reply #15 on: 03 March 2023, 17:23:25 »

We had a female PCSO in our town centre two or three years ago. She was actually rounder than she was taller. Every time i saw her she was stuffing her face.

I don't think the 'hobby bobby' has much power to do much about anything.

Aren’t PCSO’s called iPlod’s, as they have less power than a PC.  ::)
My fun car is a 2020 Bmw F32 430d M Sport with indicators.
My cruiser is an Audi A6 Avant S Line Black Edition with indicators.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 03 March 2023, 17:23:59 »

Surely the big story here is that a 14 year old autistic boy who was basically pissing about (like we all did) has supposedly received death threats for dropping the book.

I doubt the police will follow this up though.

The police just look pathetic.
The police are pathetic. They are trained to be pathetic, and useless, and biased.
This is no joke, it is true. …………

That’s why so many forces are now on Special Measures. Sad to say that any respect for them is at an all time low. The bully boys in uniform, and the even worse wpc’s have spoilt it for the genuine copper. Their pathetic response on a couple of occasions that I’ve had dealings with them has made me vow never to bother helping them.
Did these 'dealings' involve a car and big numbers? ;D
Diesel till I die

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 03 March 2023, 17:28:30 »

Ms. Braverman is trying to stop all this woke crap....although she seems unable to stop the boats.

Unfortunately I think the police are so indoctrinated by diversity and inclusion courses that they are beyond help.

.......they are also shit scared and therefore submissive of a certain element within the community. ::) ::)

« Last Edit: 03 March 2023, 17:31:31 by Field Marshal Dr. Opti »

YZ250

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford/Bucks border
    • Black 3.2 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 03 March 2023, 17:35:06 »

Surely the big story here is that a 14 year old autistic boy who was basically pissing about (like we all did) has supposedly received death threats for dropping the book.

I doubt the police will follow this up though.

The police just look pathetic.
The police are pathetic. They are trained to be pathetic, and useless, and biased.
This is no joke, it is true. …………

That’s why so many forces are now on Special Measures. Sad to say that any respect for them is at an all time low. The bully boys in uniform, and the even worse wpc’s have spoilt it for the genuine copper. Their pathetic response on a couple of occasions that I’ve had dealings with them has made me vow never to bother helping them.
Did these 'dealings' involve a car and big numbers? ;D

;D
Strangely no, but I presumed people would think that.  ;D
My fun car is a 2020 Bmw F32 430d M Sport with indicators.
My cruiser is an Audi A6 Avant S Line Black Edition with indicators.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 03 March 2023, 18:23:11 »

I was sickened to see that Mother begging forgiveness from the beardy men at the Mosque, flanked by Police officers. It turned my stomach to watch it. I would bet my pension she was pressurised and coerced into doing it.
Where were the beardy men from the Mosques with their grovelling apologies when it became known their congregation members were raping 12 year old white British girls on an industrial scale.
Nowhere to be seen.  >:( >:( >:(
And whats worse, its still happening. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 03 March 2023, 18:34:17 »

Unfortunately the Police/ Prison Officers of old are now regarded as Dinosaurs, they prefer to employ youngsters with no interpersonal skills who probably only stay in the job for a couple of years before being invalided out with PTSD . When I retired I was contacted to see if I would like to be employed to assess new entrants into HMPS I declined as I would have no doubt my assessments/comments would have been classed as inappropriate..😄
               It’s a pity you didn’t take it to thin some of them out, although I doubt if you would’ve lasted long with all the bullshit rules that would have been thrust upon you.
Laying a rubber road.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 04 March 2023, 13:02:16 »

I was sickened to see that Mother begging forgiveness from the beardy men at the Mosque, flanked by Police officers. It turned my stomach to watch it. I would bet my pension she was pressurised and coerced into doing it.
Where were the beardy men from the Mosques with their grovelling apologies when it became known their congregation members were raping 12 year old white British girls on an industrial scale.
Nowhere to be seen.  >:( >:( >:(
And whats worse, its still happening. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Agreed. How did this very minor incident become so involved?

How did the police become involved?.... Surely a  'scuffed religious book' could have been sorted out by the school in 5 minutes flat.

If the book in question had been the Bible none of this would have been newsworthy. :-\

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 04 March 2023, 16:38:37 »

So the kid who took the book to school has a non crime hate incident on his record and the kids who threatened to kill him have been given 'words of advice' by the police.  ::)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 04 March 2023, 16:53:39 »

This country is fooked. Its all gone to far to be ever put right again.  :(
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 04 March 2023, 16:57:01 »

So the kid who took the book to school has a non crime hate incident on his record and the kids who threatened to kill him have been given 'words of advice' by the police.  ::)

Ah...that is because there is nothing hateful in wanting to kill a kid who dropped a book. ::)

We make a rod for our own backs by always having to apologise for just about everything. :-X

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 04 March 2023, 16:59:39 »

I imagine they were very gentle almost apologetic words of advice.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 04 March 2023, 17:12:09 »

Back in the day, nothing would have been said about the book, but the kids issuing death threats would have got a sound thrashing from the Head and that would have been that!  :)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 04 March 2023, 18:46:21 »

Back in the day, nothing would have been said about the book, but the kids issuing death threats would have got a sound thrashing from the Head and that would have been that!  :)

If it was the school who called in the cops over a minor pissing about incident by four kids then they only have themselves to blame.

Of course, the police could have said they had no officers available to attend. This seems to be the case when people get burgled, mugged, or stabbed.....or your car gets stolen. ::)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 04 March 2023, 18:54:52 »

If it was the school who called in the cops over a minor pissing about incident by four kids then they only have themselves to blame.

Of course, the police could have said they had no officers available to attend. This seems to be the case when people get burgled, mugged, or stabbed.....or your car gets stolen. ::)

The police should have given their words of advice to the angry beardy blokes!  :-X

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 04 March 2023, 19:12:13 »

Of course, the police could have said they had no officers available to attend. This seems to be the case when people get burgled, mugged, or stabbed.....or your car gets stolen. ::)https://www.omegaowners.com/forum/Themes/core/images/bbc/toggle.gif

The police should have given their words of advice to the angry beardy blokes!  :-X

That won't happen. There would be a riot and the cops would drop to their knees much like they did with BLM.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 18 queries.