Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I Should Be Quicker  (Read 570 times)

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
  • 3.O Elite Saloon with all the toys,
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
I Should Be Quicker
« on: 10 September 2023, 11:27:12 »

Over the months I have considered buying one of these Ninja Dual Basket Air Fryers.

Saw the price had dropped so added it to the Argos basket @ £189. come the day I decided to buy they were sold out every where. :-\

Price went up to £199 and every time I tried to buy they were sold out every where.

I should have have bought the 1st time round, When I bought my 1st air fryer I got it on offer at £89 (£93 delivered (within a year they were selling for £359 - maybe a mistake by the seller when I bought my 1st one)

Now Ninja have brought out a newer model with a retail of £270 and when on offer was £219 at Amazon, poped it in the basket whilst looking for other items, next day it was £259.50, day after it had risen to £270 :-\

Then the p**s take, I enquired if anyone hd dealt with .box.co.uk on another thread, with good feedback I put an item (Not cheap) in the basket gone to confirm the order today and the price has risen £232.29  Still cheaper than others.  Normally the prices drop slowly, but with technology I reckon these retailers have monitoring software to manipulate the prices.
Ask yourself :  " WHY do I believe in what I believe?"

Remember that my opinions expressed here are not representative of the opinions of other members on the OOF Forum.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: I Should Be Quicker
« Reply #1 on: 10 September 2023, 12:15:57 »

Over the months I have considered buying one of these Ninja Dual Basket Air Fryers.

Saw the price had dropped so added it to the Argos basket @ £189. come the day I decided to buy they were sold out every where. :-\

Price went up to £199 and every time I tried to buy they were sold out every where.

I should have have bought the 1st time round, When I bought my 1st air fryer I got it on offer at £89 (£93 delivered (within a year they were selling for £359 - maybe a mistake by the seller when I bought my 1st one)

Now Ninja have brought out a newer model with a retail of £270 and when on offer was £219 at Amazon, poped it in the basket whilst looking for other items, next day it was £259.50, day after it had risen to £270 :-\

Then the p**s take, I enquired if anyone hd dealt with .box.co.uk on another thread, with good feedback I put an item (Not cheap) in the basket gone to confirm the order today and the price has risen £232.29  Still cheaper than others.  Normally the prices drop slowly, but with technology I reckon these retailers have monitoring software to manipulate the prices.

We have women to perform cooking and other menial chores in the UK, Skruntie. :)

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10 September 2023, 12:19:16 »

I know, but they cost money to keep around ::)

How ever, there are a couple I would have around, but the down side is they cant cook. :-X

Remember that my opinions expressed here are not representative of the opinions of other members on the OOF Forum.

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10 September 2023, 12:25:06 »

air fryers are the latest fad ,always worth shopping around and consider other makes ,
plenty of reviews om youtube for other "brands"

fried air doesn't sound very healthy or  nutritious to me  ::)  :P

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10 September 2023, 12:33:05 »

We are all different. :D

I have had 2 allready.  One is the Tefal Actify and the other is a Breville, both cook slightly differentlyb ut very convienient and easy to clean for my life style.  Not used very often, The dual Air Frier offers more cooking options.

What can I say, I like gadgets, the gadgets help put food in my belly. ::) :y

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 18 queries.