Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Nearly out of hair, cant get car running correctly  (Read 2810 times)

JBazzaD

• View Profile
Re: Nearly out of hair, cant get car running correctly
« Reply #30 on: 14 July 2009, 08:12:05 »

Sorry, I was only on page 1!!!

footloose

• swindon wiltshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 14 July 2009, 09:24:59 »

just one thing, unplug the air intake sensor and see what happens. I had a similar prob and the engine ran better iv'e ordered a new sensor and maf. maybe that will fix it, Alo I had a senny that ran horrible, I changed every thing but the engine, the i noticed a wig sticking out of my exhaust, i showed it to my local parts shop and he said that the exhaust back box had collapsed. I changed it and and all my probs were solved. So the suggestion already made earlier may be the answer. :)

footloose

• swindon wiltshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 14 July 2009, 09:26:33 »

Sorry the air intake temp sensor. :-[

RossMk2

• Dudley, West Midlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 14 July 2009, 10:10:35 »

Sorry the air intake temp sensor. :-[

Last month if i unplugged the MAF the car would run better but the misfire was still there, this month i change the CS again and its perfect for a short while then back to normal! It seems i change a part or unplug something it tricks me into thinking that was the problem..... then laughs its balls off as it turns nasty again!

I've tried 3 different MAF's and its always the same, runs ok for a short while then back to normal, the air intake sensor ws a bodge job sealed into an induction pipe but now i have sourced the original pipe that seats up to the MAF. So its had 2 different ATS' also! Willing to give it ago by unplugging mind, although if past performances are anything to go by it will work great untill tomorrow! hehe

A duff exhaust system could also be the problem then? Pretty certain nothing before the flexi is adrift, it's de-cat'd btw also.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 18 queries.