Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: OH NO IVE CRASHED  (Read 2581 times)

spacekid2009

Re: OH NO IVE CRASHED
« Reply #30 on: 07 January 2010, 19:04:03 »

you'll have a job getting an exact match t b h, even if you got the bits from a car that was on the same production line as yours in the same colour, the paint fades and weathers differently on all cars, depends on how they been looked after, where they been parked, exposed to adverse weather conditions and so on, so you might get the same colour parts, but theres a chance that they may be a shade out when you fit them to yours, let me know if you need any help with anything. Ray.

fudy

• manchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 07 January 2010, 19:24:15 »

you'll have a job getting an exact match t b h, even if you got the bits from a car that was on the same production line as yours in the same colour, the paint fades and weathers differently on all cars, depends on how they been looked after, where they been parked, exposed to adverse weather conditions and so on, so you might get the same colour parts, but theres a chance that they may be a shade out when you fit them to yours, let me know if you need any help with anything. Ray.

will do m8 :y

im gonna start phoning round tommorow and see what i can lay my hands on ive got a good few places thx to the peeps on here :y
just want to make sure im asking for the correct colour?

Agemo

• Omega Knight
  • Cleethorpes
  • Insignia
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 07 January 2010, 20:00:47 »

34L is Nocturno Blue all right, I would not put up your VIN number. I do appreciate paint fades & you may not get a 100% perfect match, but dark colours like yours are pretty good for matching up. All three panels you need could be fitted, & resprayed when time & finances allow.
« Last Edit: 07 January 2010, 20:02:19 by Agemo »
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 18 queries.