Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: A slightly misty Brackley Dawn...  (Read 1366 times)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: A slightly misty Brackley Dawn...
« Reply #15 on: 21 January 2022, 10:51:35 »

Thanks, that was about what I thought, and is typical of the throwaway tech society nowadays I suppose. Similar story with old GoPro stuff...I'd have a go at getting new arms 3d printed using carbon reinforced plastic, but would take time modelling the parts that I don't have atm. He was unlucky that it was in sport mode when he went back instead of forward, easy mistake when you've rotated 180deg during flight.  It brings to mind the other advice I heard regarding larger rotary aircraft, which was that you really need to buy 2 aircraft, because one is almost always being serviced, inspected or repaired...
BTW, HS2 is starting to move forward again around here, that is until they unearthed a roman dual carriageway near Chipping Warden apparently! Maybe the Roman coins they discovered will help pay for it...
Last time I flew over Chipping Warden way was last Spring, and not much progress beyond reducing the amount of the airfield that the car leasing place uses

https://youtu.be/Fq02IfDGTRc

I think the archaeological site was only about 150m from where I was stood, from what I've seen on the telly.
Grumpy old man

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: A slightly misty Brackley Dawn...
« Reply #16 on: 21 January 2022, 10:52:48 »

And for a slightly less misty sunrise, from Tuesday morning when my chauffeur was about 20 mins late picking me up....

https://youtu.be/cujIPnUCw1s

Grumpy old man
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 18 queries.