Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Mixed messages  (Read 877 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: Mixed messages
« Reply #15 on: 16 January 2022, 23:00:47 »

The numbers for the Omicron sniffle seem to be dropping now so hopefully we can soon get back to normal and DTB can come out of hiding. ::) 8) ;)
"Numbers" are based on confirmed cases after a test
no one can get tests ,so numbers are down 

actual cases of people with covid are increasing  ::)

and I'm staying in my bunker for the foreseeable ,at least until the beer supply runs low  :P

If you are not going to see the light of day until 2030 make sure you are locked down with a 20 year old blonde Norwegian girl as well as a limitless supply of beer. :y

Why Norwegian as opposed to any other flavour of Scandi chick or other nationality?   ???    :-\                        ;D                             
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 17 January 2022, 13:22:11 »

I read, this morning, that various security agencies are getting quite worried about groups of anti vaxxers who are communicating via various encrypted online forums. Apparently they are becoming more radical and are mooting direct action, and the government is worried that they may form militia style groups as those in the US. Piers Corbyn was specifically mentioned as he is advocating burning down the offices of MPs who support vaccination. Also mentioned was the group who targeted a vaccination centre and intimidated the people inside and even stole some equipment. Yet nothing has been done about these people. What kind of message does that send out?
NHS staff are receiving letters telling them that, if they're not fully vaccinated by April, they could lose their jobs. In order to be fully vaccinated by April, they must have their first jab in February.
But it is being said in all of the papers that all restrictions, including tests to be taken before entering the UK, are to be dropped on January 26th. So......it's a killer and you must be jabbed, but all restrictions to be dropped. What kind of message does that send out?

As an addendum; I can see why no action has been taken against Corbyn, the last thing we need is a martyr uniting all of the rag tag groups.
I think we in England have no real messaging about it, other than get boosted.  Boris can't credibly say anything one way or the other, so he's just sat with his thumb up his ass and ignored it.

I think some people misunderstand what a free society actually is, and think it means they are free to do exactly as they please, rather than a society to have the freedom to make decisions that society will use.
Grumpy old man

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 17 January 2022, 13:23:34 »

There are certainly people who CHOOSE not to get vaccinated but I've not heard of any group trying to stop people who CHOOSE to get vaccinated from being vaccinated. Why would they?
Go to places like Milton Keynes, and there isn't a lampost without some antivax statement on, and how we're all being conned into being jabbed.
Grumpy old man

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 17 January 2022, 13:49:16 »

There are certainly people who CHOOSE not to get vaccinated but I've not heard of any group trying to stop people who CHOOSE to get vaccinated from being vaccinated. Why would they?
Go to places like Milton Keynes, and there isn't a lampost without some antivax statement on, and how we're all being conned into being jabbed.

Nothing wrong with that, it's the idiots who went to a Vax centre and trashed it who should be thrown in the Gulag along with the Insulate Britain numpties , XR vvankers and  BLM thugs!  ::)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 17 January 2022, 17:20:51 »

Unfortunately the UK seems to encourage " vvankers" .
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 18 queries.