Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: 2.5 Facelift Elite 2000 W For Sale  (Read 3660 times)

trainastock

• st neots  cambridgeshire
    • View Profile
Re: 2.5 Facelift Elite 2000 W For Sale
« Reply #15 on: 09 March 2010, 20:55:12 »

good luck for the furture  mate :y , teach me to be slow of the mark

jonny2112

• Omega Baron
  • Bangor NI
    • 2.6 Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 09 March 2010, 20:56:14 »

Yeah, take care pal.

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 09 March 2010, 21:00:05 »

Hi all , Trainstock you missed a beauty my friend  :(. Car has gone to Jamie " The Boy" who came and collected tonight. Musta admit I am very very sad to see the mig go as it has been ( and will be for Jamie ) a really great car never let me down , had everything  on it , nicest car I have ever owned , but I sadly I have to look at cost cutting and a car which returns an average of 24-25 mpg , is just not on the cards at the moment. I would like to take this oppertunity to personally thank Daz for all the work he has done for me, all the calls he has answered and all the laughs he has ( and I hope will continue to send ) via text. You are a good fellow Daz, old school , if anyone needs anything doing to their Migs I cannot reccomend him highly enough. I will be in touch all ,

Take care

Dave :y

Glad its gone to a good home .. but I always thought TB didn't like "facelifts" ....  :)

SP_3.2

• Omega Baron
  • Leicester
    • drives A6 allroad 3.0tdi
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 09 March 2010, 21:44:13 »

Gone to a very good home  :y :y. Was very nice to meet you that time at the lock up, and hope all works out ok. Hope to see you at some point.
Take care Dave :y

Steve
Also drive a Savage 25 niro truck...and flys a Bell 47 twister Savage 46 ss and a Tamiya audi TT ..for now.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 09 March 2010, 23:33:37 »

Hi all , Trainstock you missed a beauty my friend  :(. Car has gone to Jamie " The Boy" who came and collected tonight. Musta admit I am very very sad to see the mig go as it has been ( and will be for Jamie ) a really great car never let me down , had everything  on it , nicest car I have ever owned , but I sadly I have to look at cost cutting and a car which returns an average of 24-25 mpg , is just not on the cards at the moment. I would like to take this oppertunity to personally thank Daz for all the work he has done for me, all the calls he has answered and all the laughs he has ( and I hope will continue to send ) via text. You are a good fellow Daz, old school , if anyone needs anything doing to their Migs I cannot reccomend him highly enough. I will be in touch all ,

Take care

Dave :y
Yup, I needed a temporary car whilst the MV6 is sorted, then I really need to get the Rover's HG looked at, so made sense to go back to having 3 cars again.  Saw this ad, and it appeared to fit the bill, so went up to see Dave this evening.

Didn't take much looking at to realise its a well cared for example, and got me home without too much drama (I see what you mean Dave about those tyres in the wet ::)).  Not really looked over it properly, will see whats what in daylight :)

Couple of little niggles I need to look at in  3 weeks after my trip to Wales, but reckon it will bit the bill :y
Grumpy old man

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 10 March 2010, 00:11:04 »

shocked you bought it, i know you don't like the gold colour, or light interiors, or the facelifts  ;D

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 10 March 2010, 00:21:39 »

shocked you bought it, i know you don't like the gold colour, or light interiors, or the facelifts  ;D
It suits my current needs, reliable, obviously well cared for.  Not my 'ideal' car, but the best option available :y
Grumpy old man

duggs

• Omega Knight
  • Felixstowe
    • BMW 3.0 Sport
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 10 March 2010, 01:20:56 »

"Someone" got a bargain !

Nice one Jamie...you jammy so an so !...well deserved I might add.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 21 queries.