Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: F/S 2.2 DTI ELITE 03 SALOON IN SILVER  (Read 1876 times)

HNO3GOH

• Somerset
  • Play time.
    • View Profile
F/S 2.2 DTI ELITE 03 SALOON IN SILVER
« on: 10 November 2009, 20:51:05 »

Well it is with much regret that my 03 plate dti elite is now up for sale :'(

The omega is an 03 2.2 DTI ELITE saloon in star silver III with blacked out windows, heated with mem electric black leather interior and auto dip mirror, 17" 5 spoke alloys, rear blind, prodrive boot spoiler, bose sound system with 4 disc cd, air suspension, ice cold air con, heated rear seats omega over mats, 5 speed box, xenon lights, headlamp washers, front fogs, two keys, log book and FSH

The car has 4 very good tyres new exhaust, front and rear pads and discs, both rear air shocks, intercooler plus a few other bits and bobs. It has MOT till Feb next year and i dont see any reason why it wont fly through the next, it has 190,000 miles on the clock but it's in excellant condition inside and out and you would think it's done less than half this plus it's never been smoked in.

Now the reason for selling is. As some of you will know the crank snaped on me back in sept and since then it's had a another engine put in and is once again beautiful to drive, the engine come from a breaker in Dorset and it was from an 03 omega GLS with 90,000 on the clock and for the engine plus fitting i got not a lot of change out of £2000. Now i've done about 2000 miles in her and she now has a problem that when she is warm the EML comes on and the car goes in to limp you home mode, this is fine but when my man at the garage puts his snap on code reader on the car it wont talk to it. He has changed the loom on the engine and it's still doing it, start from cold fine and drive fine but when up to temp the EML comes on and the car hunts so i'm just a little pi***d off with it now and it's going.

The car is still at the garage and he is working through parts but i'm going to get a new car and this can be sold. I'm not going to break it as i dont have the heart to with it being my car for the last 2 years so it's for sale as it is so make me an offer, i'm not going to let it go for a silly offer so please dont make one but if your genuinely interested then make an offer :)

« Last Edit: 10 November 2009, 21:23:17 by cjjm26 »
Garage clear out in March 2011 and I will have a large amount of omega parts going very cheap.

HNO3GOH

• Somerset
  • Play time.
    • View Profile
Re: F/S 2.2 DTI ELITE 03 SALOON IN SILVER
« Reply #1 on: 19 November 2009, 21:59:11 »

Well the car is now running great due to having a new crank sensor but after spending last week looking around at new cars i'm still selling this one. I've had a few offers on trade in but i thought i would see if any member on here would like to have a look first, if not i will put it on the bay next week as i'm not in any great hurry to sell as i've not found exactly what i want.
My Omega will come with a full MOT and TAX till 07/10 but the TAX will have to be extra on the top of the price of the car, also it has just had a full service and a 90,000 mile second hand engine fitted, let me know if you fancy a look :y
Garage clear out in March 2011 and I will have a large amount of omega parts going very cheap.

bluehawk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 20 November 2009, 01:46:57 »

what sought of price you looking for

HolyCount

« Reply #3 on: 26 November 2009, 17:08:51 »

Lack of response is because HN03 is off the net at the mo due to house move ... am sure he will be on soon.

bensterzback

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02 January 2010, 20:32:41 »

any sign of him back online ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 19 queries.