Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Britain 2007....  (Read 1640 times)

Markjay

• Omega Lord
  • London
    • View Profile
Britain 2007....
« on: 28 December 2007, 23:49:40 »

Alas, no more Omegas....

Minispud

• Intermediate Member
  • Banbury, Oxfordshire
  • Ride hard with Passion
    • View Profile
Re: Britain 2007....
« Reply #1 on: 28 December 2007, 23:55:18 »

Hey I can't say what I would like to say on this subject, might upset too many people if you know what I mean  :-X
D.A.R.N.A Cycles.   Ride with Passion in your Heart

Tony H

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
  • Black Elites are luurvley
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 28 December 2007, 23:57:41 »

"slap on the cheek" she should have ripped his f*cking head off
Be aware of mole holes be very aware!

Nickbat

« Reply #3 on: 29 December 2007, 00:02:58 »

This makes my blood boil. No wonder the youth of today are so disrespectful - they know that they can get away with anything. Amazing though that they act tough yet as soon as they get a clip round the ear, they rush off to tell the police like mummy's boys.

Pathetic.  :(

theolodian

• Omega Baron
  • Warwickshire
  • I need a new avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 29 December 2007, 02:32:16 »

How does that phrase go, the children are our future?  :-/

If you're going to do 6 months for assault at least put him in the hospital, or keep him from getting laid for a couple of weeks.  :-X
Trains may have been invented here, but public transport is a foreign concept!

Danny

• Omega Lord
  • Wigan, Greater Manchester
  • BLACK 1.6 BORA SHAPED JETTA!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 29 December 2007, 12:04:30 »

agreed, she should have smashed half a house brick through his face, and i'm sorry but i dont care who disagrees with me on that, the youth of today are taking over and not caring AT ALL about anything whatsoever, the majority have absolutely no respect for anything outside their own tiny worlds

not too many respectful young people about anymore

miggy

« Reply #6 on: 29 December 2007, 19:05:20 »

agreed, she should have smashed half a house brick through his face, and i'm sorry but i dont care who disagrees with me on that, the youth of today are taking over and not caring AT ALL about anything whatsoever, the majority have absolutely no respect for anything outside their own tiny worlds

Totally agree with what you say, if that had been me I would have put him in traction, break the risk of being arrested, break the parents of the lad and break the dont take law into your own hands.

>:( >:( >:( >:(

I know this reply may cause others to say i am wrong and some may even be offended, but this is how i feel, this is how i treat others who interfere with my family, or who mess with my way of life, or if i see others being wronged and property being damaged.

markey mark

• Omega Baron
  • SLady bitshorpe north lincs
  • banned for repeatedly reneaging on deals.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 29 December 2007, 20:51:11 »

Totally agree with what you say, if that had been me I would have put him in traction, break the risk of being arrested, break the parents of the lad and break the dont take law into your own hands.

I know this reply may cause others to say i am wrong and some may even be offended, but this is how i feel, this is how i treat others who interfere with my family, or who mess with my way of life, or if i see others being wronged and property being damaged.

fook em bud i would of battered them all !!!  >:(

miggy

« Reply #8 on: 29 December 2007, 20:52:58 »

fook em bud i would of battered them all !!!  >:(

Is that a new chinese place then ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

markey mark

• Omega Baron
  • SLady bitshorpe north lincs
  • banned for repeatedly reneaging on deals.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 29 December 2007, 20:57:45 »

yes mate have you tried it yet ????  ;D ;D ;D ;D

amigov6

« Reply #10 on: 29 December 2007, 22:24:10 »

Thans for the rants, saves me doing it again. It must be frustrating being a police officer, having to protect the scum you'd like to lock up.
    I bet in some towns if you held a hoody gently by the throat, cleared the blood from his eyes & showed him (if he can read) his greatgrandfather's name on any said memorial he might have a change of heart.
    As an ex criminal (long time ago) I do'nt blame the police. At least when i was a little scrote they were able to deal with me properly.
   They're not allowed to now. :o

Jay w

• Omega Baron
  • Plymouth/Poole
  • omega gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 29 December 2007, 23:04:02 »

Thans for the rants, saves me doing it again. It must be frustrating being a police officer, having to protect the scum you'd like to lock up.
    I bet in some towns if you held a hoody gently by the throat, cleared the blood from his eyes & showed him (if he can read) his greatgrandfather's name on any said memorial he might have a change of heart.
    As an ex criminal (long time ago) I do'nt blame the police. At least when i was a little scrote they were able to deal with me properly.

i doubt they would buddy, they see it as someone elses battle that took place, they were never part of it so why should they shed a tear for those who lost their lives.

this generation are so far removed from WW2, national service and getting rid of a few of the trendy lefty, softly softly, patronising goody goody doo goders would do them a favour.

this generation need a slap just to get them to refocus on the fct that respect and dignity are earned not just a given right

miggy

« Reply #12 on: 29 December 2007, 23:15:40 »

i doubt they would buddy, they see it as someone elses battle that took place, they were never part of it so why should they shed a tear for those who lost their lives.

this generation are so far removed from WW2, national service and getting rid of a few of the trendy lefty, softly softly, patronising goody goody doo goders would do them a favour.

this generation need a slap just to get them to refocus on the fct that respect and dignity are earned not just a given right

This should be brought back, just for offenders, if they do wrong, dont put them in nick, send them to the MOD in some sort of penial battalion, they would not talk back to the NCOs.

amigov6

« Reply #13 on: 29 December 2007, 23:18:29 »

Yeah. Sums it up. Sad really. :'(

Markjay

• Omega Lord
  • London
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 29 December 2007, 23:18:44 »

Not a million miles away...:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=504659&in_page_id=1770

Now I have no problem with this Chindamo guy being released, we should respect our own legal system, and if his tariff was min 12 years, then he should be considered for early release like any other criminal.

But what I can't work my head around is why can't he be deported? Infringing his human rights? Does this mean that we must give UK passports to convicted murderers?

And why does he need to have new identity and police protection? Who should he be afraid of? The Vigilantly Windows Association?

And last, what's this business with his mother? They give her a new identity and police protection as well? He's 27 for pete's sake, a big boy by anyone's standards, why grant his mother all this? I am sure he must have some grandparents and cousins somewhere, why not bring all his relatives over and give them new identity and police protection?

Sheer madness... if they put into helping the victims just 5% of what they invest in the criminals this will be a better place...

« Last Edit: 29 December 2007, 23:20:01 by markjay »
Alas, no more Omegas....
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 18 queries.