Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Did I get a bargain!!  (Read 3151 times)

mka306

Re: Did I get a bargain!!
« Reply #15 on: 26 May 2015, 09:02:15 »

If you're prepared to do most things yourself, you'll find them cheap and reliable.  If you have to resort to garages, they can become pricey. Fuel is always pricey, esp in the 3.2 ;D

There is almost unlimitless advice on here, and if you fancy a meet up, there may be a small camping weekend in Newent in early September ;)

Thanks, the advice on here is priceless. I am a big fan of camping but I won't have the miggy ready for September, I use a 6 man tent to camp with the family at the moment and my plan is to buy a caravan in the off season to save a few quid. I want her to be fully ready for next year when I will have the towbar fitted and a van to tow, then I would love to join you all :y

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
  • Gloucestershire/Buckinghamshire
    • Omega 3.2 Retail MV6 LPG
    • View Profile
Re: Did I get a bargain!!
« Reply #16 on: 26 May 2015, 09:03:04 »

Hi all, just wanted the opinion of the many knowledgeable folks on this forum.

I've just paid £595 for a 3.2 v6 elite 2001 saloon with 97k on the clock, no obvious rust and all leather Un broken, all usual docs and 1 previous owner, car runs like a dream. I bought it from ebay, it was the metallic green one being sold in reading from an autos kills charity.

I'll be honest, I've always wanted one and I'm really happy which I know is all that matters but just for a conversation point I thought I'd ask?

South Gloucestershire Eh.... if you need any help with anything just let me know :y :y

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 20 queries.