Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: From Where To Buy CCRT 2008??  (Read 1097 times)

Yaz

• View Profile
From Where To Buy CCRT 2008??
« on: 08 March 2008, 16:18:48 »

I have been doing some search around, i couldnt find a website that sells CCRT 2008, does anybody know?

jules

• Intermediate Member
  • Edinburgh
  • Woke up this morning a post whore
    • View Profile
Hotel21 wrote 'Its doubtfull in the extreme if it is the head gasket at fault.  If it were burning 5 litres per week the car would leave a smokescreen behind it!'

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: 08 March 2008, 18:10:27 by Andy_B »

Debs.

Re: From Where To Buy CCRT 2008??
« Reply #3 on: 08 March 2008, 18:13:34 »

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Opel-Radio-CCRT2008-Autotelefon-CD-Wechsler-ANSEHEN_W0QQitemZ320223856425QQihZ011QQcategoryZ14259QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD4VQQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p1638.m124

:D

So ... who can sprechen Deutch enough to translate?  ;D  ;D  :y

hello to the sales stands about 6 years young CCRT2008 of Phillips' cartridge, CD, telephone radio particularly for OPELS was built. that radio exhibits the following substantial functions: - RDS radio, cartridge, CD change-over switch (quadruple) - telephone function with directory function and free speech mechanism - operated over one twincard - SOS and onstar function - function also in connection with steering wheel remote maintenance - connection for government inspection department antelle - CAN BUS freely!!! - operating sector (panel) removable - fits into all OPEL vehicles with 2 HE (double DIN) a pit - menu guidance in German language - silver front-dazzles the radio gibts with manual and naturally with pin code. if desired I put to the telephone radio a suitable carphone display against surcharge to it to expenses here for 100?. again does this display cost 350 with OPELS? ebaygebuehren take over I shipping charges of the buyers. dispatch within the FRG: insures to 9,50? (inclusive packing), nachnamhe + 6,90? dispatch abroad please inquire or on dhl.de check. I could not examine the radio before the development unfortunately for full function, since for it some components were developed from the vehicle already. ebay the guidelines do not force me for this reason turn out as to give functionally on. I am a private salesman and can therefore neither warranty, kullanz or conversion grant. if they do not agree with these conditions, then they do not offer please.

jules

• Intermediate Member
  • Edinburgh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 08 March 2008, 18:15:02 »

I'll get my coat  :-X
Hotel21 wrote 'Its doubtfull in the extreme if it is the head gasket at fault.  If it were burning 5 litres per week the car would leave a smokescreen behind it!'

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08 March 2008, 18:15:56 »

hello to the sales stands about 6 years young CCRT2008 of Phillips' cartridge, CD, telephone radio particularly for OPELS was built. that radio exhibits the following substantial functions: - RDS radio, cartridge, CD change-over switch (quadruple) - telephone function with directory function and free speech mechanism - operated over one twincard - SOS and onstar function - function also in connection with steering wheel remote maintenance - connection for government inspection department antelle - CAN BUS freely!!! - operating sector (panel) removable - fits into all OPEL vehicles with 2 HE (double DIN) a pit - menu guidance in German language - silver front-dazzles the radio gibts with manual and naturally with pin code. if desired I put to the telephone radio a suitable carphone display against surcharge to it to expenses here for 100?. again does this display cost 350 with OPELS? ebaygebuehren take over I shipping charges of the buyers. dispatch within the FRG: insures to 9,50? (inclusive packing), nachnamhe + 6,90? dispatch abroad please inquire or on dhl.de check. I could not examine the radio before the development unfortunately for full function, since for it some components were developed from the vehicle already. ebay the guidelines do not force me for this reason turn out as to give functionally on. I am a private salesman and can therefore neither warranty, kullanz or conversion grant. if they do not agree with these conditions, then they do not offer please.

That's nearly as bad/good as the German. ;D  ;D ;D You get that from Bablefish?  :y  :y  :y

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 08 March 2008, 18:17:35 »

Why?  :-? It was a good link, it's just us English (& Jocks) who only do English (& Jockanese) ....  ;D  ;D  ;D

Debs.

« Reply #7 on: 08 March 2008, 18:17:41 »

Systran but you get the gist  ;D

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 08 March 2008, 18:28:13 »

They're good these literal translators. I could do with one a work Wiganese - English  ;D

jules

• Intermediate Member
  • Edinburgh
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 08 March 2008, 18:30:39 »

Why?  :-? It was a good link, it's just us English (& Jocks) who only do English (& Jockanese) ....  ;D  ;D  ;D

But unless someone knows if Tech2 can change it's language, it's break all use.  :-[

Yaz

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 08 March 2008, 18:45:46 »

well thx for all of your efforts, but i need it new, is there anything around?

jules

• Intermediate Member
  • Edinburgh
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 08 March 2008, 18:49:28 »

Aye, drive around a bit until you find a place full of cars and a big Red Griffin on a sign outside !

Debs.

« Reply #12 on: 08 March 2008, 18:51:32 »

They're good these literal translators. I could do with one a work Wiganese - English  ;D

I remember an old chap told me once that Wigan folk are called "Didyanots"....ay, did tha not know that?  ;D

Vmax

• Waterlooville, Hampshire.
  • Missing life on two wheels :(
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 08 March 2008, 19:21:48 »

Aye, drive around a bit until you find a place full of cars and a big Red Griffin on a sign outside !
OOH Sarcy   ;D
Keep Calm And Carry On.......

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 08 March 2008, 20:47:56 »

Or Opel in Yaz's case (not UK) ;)

Yaz - only available from dealer new.
Grumpy old man

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 08 March 2008, 20:52:34 »

Yaz - only available from dealer new.
At what cost I wonder. If the head unit for a ccrt700 is £850  :o .....

Yaz

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 08 March 2008, 20:53:25 »

thank you, the thing is that dealer is a rip off, im not gonna buy it new ofcourse as i'll fix mine, its sort of a damaged IC on the board so it should be easy to replace, but i wanted to compare the prices between the dealer and online.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 08 March 2008, 20:55:53 »

thank you, the thing is that dealer is a rip off, im not gonna buy it new ofcourse as i'll fix mine, its sort of a damaged IC on the board so it should be easy to replace, but i wanted to compare the prices between the dealer and online.

You are very unlikely to find it new anywhere other than dealer :(

Good luck with the repair :)
Grumpy old man
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 18 queries.