Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Euro Car Parts  (Read 1393 times)

Auto Addict

• Administrator
  • North Birmingham
  • Back to Vx to keep TB happy
    • Astra K Elite ST
    • View Profile
Euro Car Parts
« on: 22 July 2020, 09:43:01 »

Did an online order for filters for the Merc and Astra yesterday @ 10.00a.m., chose 7 - 10 days free delivery.

Arrived at 03.00p.m. yesterday afternoon.

Don't know what TB's problem is. :D
I like red cars

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
Re: Euro Car Parts
« Reply #1 on: 22 July 2020, 18:02:44 »

I find them hit & miss. Sometimes they are excellent, another time they are woeful.  :y
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 22 July 2020, 18:05:33 »

I find them hit & miss. Sometimes they are excellent, another time they are woeful.  :y
That's my experience as well, often order arrives within a week (I usually use the free postage), sometimes its just excuses.

At least they are contactable, unlike sister company CarParts4Less - if your order goes wrong with them, you are Donald Ducked.
Grumpy old man

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 22 July 2020, 18:16:22 »

Yep, I wont use CP4L under any circumstances now. What they do is legalised theft to me.
On a slightly different note - I need a roll of wire mesh so went online on Monday and found Wickes had one roll of what I wanted at my nearest branch.
I did click & collect and paid for it. Drove the 11 miles to the branch yesterday to collect it, and got a text from them, just as I walked through the door cancelling the order.  >:(
I proceeded to the customer disservice desk to have a rant, but the young, morbidly obese women there was engaged in a long, involved conversation with her boyfriend and showed absolutely no inclination in terminating the call to do the job she was being paid to do.
 As I walked back the car car I got another text from Wickes asking me to do a customer satisfaction survey.
I sat in the car and filled it in there and then. I dont imagine it will improve anything, but giving them a 0 out of 5 on every single question made me feel a little bit better.  ;D
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 23 July 2020, 08:34:53 »

When buying from ECP I use click and collect[or whatever it is] as the local shop is within very easy walking distance from home,so never any delivery problems.

deviator

• Omega Knight
  • Chesterfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 23 July 2020, 12:27:30 »

I avoid both companies. They don't do themselves any favours by constantly having sales on. Why? Well I was after a window regulator, I priced it up with the current discount and then decided to wait until the discount was bigger. I think you guess what happened, yep I never got around to ordering it.

I'd rather use eBay.
FCR and cam lock off kit available. Deposit maybe required. Contact me.

redelitev6

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 23 July 2020, 12:36:53 »

I have two branches an easy drive from home , click and collect every time , never had a problem with them  :y

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 25 July 2020, 17:42:49 »

I avoid both companies. They don't do themselves any favours by constantly having sales on. Why? Well I was after a window regulator, I priced it up with the current discount and then decided to wait until the discount was bigger. I think you guess what happened, yep I never got around to ordering it.

I'd rather use eBay.
Talk about being between the devil and the deep blue sea.  Surely there are other options rather than these 2 overpriced, unreliable options :o
Grumpy old man
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 18 queries.