Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
 on: Yesterday at 22:41:55 
Started by DrAndyB - Last post by dave the builder
I've used coated discs of various brands on my Vauxhalls
I've used non coated too, takes seconds to wipe the surface with brake clean ,
and chances are even coated discs will need a clean ,unless you can replace discs without touching them  :P
coated are nice as the centre doesn't rust as quick ,makes little difference to me though

clicky £46.99 the pair delivered (Express Delivery Other 24 Hour Courier
that's what i have currently without issue QH branded discs got delivered with Lucas pads

£14 delivered clicky

I await the hate comments  :D

£61 job done ,5000.12 months  miles covered ,no issues

on: Yesterday at 22:32:16 
Started by DrAndyB - Last post by johnnydog
I have started using Comline coated brake discs, with Comline /  Allied Nippon (same company) pads. I have used them on many modern vehicles, and they are excellent quality. The pads are great for road use with a good bite. Comparing the finish too on the pads with other makes I've used in the past, the quality of the Allied Nippon pads is very very good.
I say this based on my own experiences with various makes of brake components, and I accept others will have their own preferences, but for price and quality of manufacture, in my opinion, Comline are an excellent value for money choice.

on: Yesterday at 17:47:00 
Started by DrAndyB - Last post by DrAndyB
Called Vauxhall Stealer for cost on the GM Front Brake disc kit - £225 !!!

AutoDoc has decent range and can get set of standard Coated vented Brembo and pads for about half the cost (same cost as oiled Bosch ones which was other option).

I'll probably get a set of the Brembo ones but interested to hear if anybody has any makes to avoid ? :o.  I believe coated ones just throw on, rather than oiled ones which need a scrub with the ole De-greaser. :D

Just want decent set of good quality - not looking to do a lap of the Nürburgring !, and the GM ones have always been fine.

Andy. 

on: Yesterday at 16:41:47 
Started by Mister Rog - Last post by Doctor Gollum
The Prince of Persia.

That should help settle the Middle East.

on: Yesterday at 16:29:38 
Started by Mister Rog - Last post by Varche
 ;D

on: Yesterday at 15:34:09 
Started by Mister Rog - Last post by ronnyd
Frank Ifield, i certainly remember him.

on: Yesterday at 15:21:18 
Started by Jimbob - Last post by Marks DTM Calib
My Atco Admiral wouldn't start at the weekend as well, had to resort to the pull cord as the battery was flat, I need to dig out some fresh Li-ion cells and make a new one

on: Yesterday at 14:48:18 
Started by 2boxerdogs - Last post by ronnyd
Overrun

on: Yesterday at 11:56:44 
Started by Jim82 - Last post by Nick W
Sorry, I seem to have been blind for a while :-[

Hi Nick, any update on when suits?
Many thanks

Yes, I can still help with this. Is there a particular date that would suit you?

PM'd you.

Finally :-[

on: Yesterday at 08:37:29 
Started by Jan Suhr - Last post by Jan Suhr
On my 3.2L Omega 2002

I have a problem with my ODBII port, I can't read any codes with only IGN on, it read with engine running.

When I was at the inspection the other day they mentioned this but didn't give me any remarks on it.
So by that I conclude that the problem is in the car

Why is that, it has been working properly earlier, could it be something broken in the connector?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 16 queries.