Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: vauxhall mokka tyre pressure fault  (Read 5518 times)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
Re: vauxhall mokka tyre pressure fault
« Reply #45 on: 08 August 2023, 12:30:23 »

Not surprising given the targeted customer base :D
Onanists always think outside the box.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 08 August 2023, 17:18:46 »

TPM is a pain in the arse.

The system in my old Jag would always show an error message when the weather was  very hot or very cold.

the only time I've had a problem with the indirect system on my car was when I had a wheel that wasn't balanced very well (or it threw a weight  :-\) It was forever telling me to check tyre pressures when there was next to nothing between them & the system had been reset. Had the wheels/tyres rebalanced & that was it .... sorted! :y

No idea what the relationship between ABS sensors & unbalanced wheels could be  ??? ???

My car would give  a low pressure warning that could be made to go away if the car was driven for a mile or two. Presumably because the tyres became warmer.

The only warning I've had in the Range Rover recently is low coolant level, however it's not low at all apparently it's a common fault with the float becoming inoperative after a few years so a  complete new coolant container is being fitted when it has its service next week.
I have one on the way from the dealer - no pattern parts for mine, grrr.  Not sure what it'll cost, but retail is £135 :o
Grumpy old man

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 08 August 2023, 17:20:18 »

We get at least two breakdown calls a week where by the driver has pulled over because there is a warning on the instrument cluster for a low washer fluid level!
I had that one come on the other day, and I nearly dismissed "bloody Jaguar sensors", but it was genuine ;D
Grumpy old man

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 12 August 2023, 08:29:10 »

We get at least two breakdown calls a week where by the driver has pulled over because there is a warning on the instrument cluster for a low washer fluid level!
I had that one come on the other day, and I nearly dismissed "bloody Jaguar sensors", but it was genuine ;D
My one gives me no trouble.. Because it's now in the bin!
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 18 queries.