Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Author Topic: Dead Person  (Read 390600 times)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Dead Person
« Reply #1860 on: 07 November 2021, 13:43:24 »

Most men find men on men repulsive, although strangely enough don’t mind women on women especially if there’s a chance to join in👍

Women on women as intended by God to please men :y.......so long as they are 18-30.....blonde and leggy with big tits. :y

No man will get the horn watching a  pair  'overly-hairy' man hating dykes going at it. :D ;)

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #1861 on: 07 November 2021, 23:23:58 »

Of course  ;) ;D
Laying a rubber road.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: 07 November 2021, 23:32:38 »

Most men find men on men repulsive, although strangely enough don’t mind women on women especially if there’s a chance to join in👍

Women on women as intended by God to please men :y.......so long as they are 18-30.....blonde and leggy with big tits. :y

No man will get the horn watching a  pair  'overly-hairy' man hating dykes going at it. :D ;)
Unless they like that sort of thing, in which case that's fine but I shall be washing my hair...  ::)
Onanists always think outside the box.

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1863 on: 09 November 2021, 21:00:08 »

Dean Stockwell. Quantum Leap and Blue Velvet actor. Liked his lay back style. RIP.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: 10 November 2021, 13:03:37 »

Dean Stockwell. Quantum Leap and Blue Velvet actor. Liked his lay back style. RIP.

Oh boy.

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: 10 November 2021, 17:20:20 »

Gerald Sinstadt, sport commentator aged 91. Much better that the screamers like Jonathan Pierce that we have now. RIP Gerald.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: 10 November 2021, 17:34:54 »

Gerald Sinstadt, sport commentator aged 91. Much better that the screamers like Jonathan Pierce that we have now. RIP Gerald.

Young Kenneth Wolstenholme will be next to go, Ronny. ::) ::)

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: 10 November 2021, 17:42:36 »

Gay crossings in Camden Town, as far as I can see, would not affect anyone. How could it?
But......this new equalities thing where women commentate on football matches is just wrong. If you think Jonathan Pierce is a screamer, you want to try and listen to the screeching when a female gets excited about a scoring chance. I either refuse to watch or, if it's a game I want to watch, turn the sound off.
Diesel till I die

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: 10 November 2021, 18:29:16 »

Gay crossings in Camden Town, as far as I can see, would not affect anyone. How could it?
But......this new equalities thing where women commentate on football matches is just wrong. If you think Jonathan Pierce is a screamer, you want to try and listen to the screeching when a female gets excited about a scoring chance. I either refuse to watch or, if it's a game I want to watch, turn the sound off.

I prefer watching the women play football. More goals, more end to end action. Plus women are obviously far more easy on the eye....except for those  who bat for the other side. :)

By the way, the crossing is trans, and trans and gay people do not generally rub along together very well. Trans and gays get along about as well as India and Pakistan get on, and the reason why the LGB alliance has been formed leaving trans people with the 'T' to their own 'make believe world'

So.....more goals and more gals makes football more interesting as far as I am concerned. :-* :-* :-* :-*

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: 10 November 2021, 20:41:15 »

By the way, the crossing is trans, and trans and gay people do not generally rub along together very well. Trans and gays get along about as well as India and Pakistan get on, and the reason why the LGB alliance has been formed leaving trans people with the 'T' to their own 'make believe world'

Who gets the + in this divorce?  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1870 on: 10 November 2021, 21:14:14 »

The Queers probably... Unless they too have been annexed for being, er, unwoke...  :-\
Onanists always think outside the box.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: 10 November 2021, 22:36:19 »

The Queers probably... Unless they too have been annexed for being, er, unwoke...  :-\

Ah yes forgot about them!  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1872 on: 11 November 2021, 13:57:40 »

Ah yes forgot about them!  ;D

The botty boys and girls are now transphobic. ;D

The 'properly woke' support the LGBT+ RSTUVWXYZ. :-X
Rational people can see why the LGB alliance are the way to go. :y

« Last Edit: 11 November 2021, 14:00:57 by Field Marshal Dr. Opti »

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: 15 November 2021, 10:36:02 »

As teenagers the hours spent debating the nuances around the lyrics of the Moody Blues when we were at the beginning of our life's journey were thoroughly enjoyable  ;).
Graeme Edge .
 https://www.theguardian.com/music/2021/nov/14/graeme-edge-obituary

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #1874 on: 15 November 2021, 19:44:59 »

I prefer watching the women play football. More goals, more end to end action. Plus women are obviously far more easy on the eye....except for those  who bat for the other side. :)

So.....more goals and more gals makes football more interesting as far as I am concerned. :-* :-* :-* :-*

You don’t give up do you!!!

All that is absolute 'dangle berries' and to those it effects a great insult.

You are just continuing your display of ignorance and stupidity, which on a private forum is fine, but not on a public one, and to compound it all, on a thread about the dear departed!!!! >:(

Childlike and sick!!
« Last Edit: 15 November 2021, 19:47:21 by Lizzie Zoom »

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 18 queries.