Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15   Go Down

Author Topic: Scotland  (Read 23699 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: Scotland
« Reply #120 on: 13 September 2014, 10:31:02 »

My worry is that many in Scotland will see this as a protest vote without really understanding the issues at stake.  After all Salmond has promised them that they will keep the Pound and will be in the EU, so what would change?  ::)  Cameron was right the other day in what he said about voting Yes to 'give the effing Tories a kicking'  :-\ 
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 13 September 2014, 10:32:47 »

Indeed, not just Scotland, but anyone outside of the shithole usually referred to as London.

Indeed. Everybody feels disenfranchised in the UK. Scotland has a chance at an alternative. A half baked one, with none of the important details worked out but you can't really blame anyone for grasping at it.

Back on topic, I do fear that Salmond/Sturgeon are after independence at any cost purely for their own legacies.

They are politicians, remember?

As said above, though, when it seems like it can't get any worse, does that matter...?
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

chrisgixer

« Reply #122 on: 13 September 2014, 12:31:33 »

Ime when it seems like it can't get any worse, it almost always does.

Still no answers I note. I can only assume nobody knows, yet presumably has a firm opinion on which way they will vote? I find this very strange.

While it's absolutely right to voice dissatisfaction, diving into an alternative without answers to those dissatisfactions is madness. IMO of course.

I must admit though, I have not watched the debates in detail as I can't bear to suffer these attention seeking self centred types. :-[

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 13 September 2014, 13:46:46 »

I watched the debate the other night with the youngsters.  Labour couldn't be bothered to send anyone, so the NO camp wheeled out George Galloway.  ::)

It was much the same as the other debates, but one thing that did strike me is that whenever Galloway or Ruth Davidson (Con) gave an answer to the audience that Nicola Sturgeon didn't like, she just tried to shout them down or talk over them.  ::)

Give Galloway his due, despite looking half dead (think he got a kicking recently) he did attempt to nail down Sturgeon over the currency issue when she claimed that Scottish people would have control over the levers of the economy and he pointed out that if Scotland keeps the Pound their monetary policy will still be decided in London, so no independence there then.  ::)  She had no answer and just rolled her eyes like it wasn't an important issue!  ::)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

omega3000

« Reply #124 on: 13 September 2014, 16:54:03 »

I think that Nicola Sturgeon needs a damn good haircut  ;D Not a bad pair of pins on her though  :-*

cleggy

« Reply #125 on: 13 September 2014, 17:09:55 »

I think that Nicola Sturgeon needs a damn good haircut  ;D Not a bad pair of pins on her though  :-*

Desperate Dan would have, but then again is she had a pulse he would and I don't think that was a priority. ;D ;D Even munchers like Sturgeon, wonder if she smells of fish. ::)

I do hope for a yes vote, no more Liebour MP's and better still no mention on Final Score of rubbish teams. ::) ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 13 September 2014, 17:25:10 »

I've said before that I find this lady quite sexy. :-* :-* :-*

It appears I'm in  the minority though. ;D ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 13 September 2014, 17:26:45 »

Desperate Dan would have, but then again is she had a pulse he would and I don't think that was a priority. ;D ;D Even munchers like Sturgeon, wonder if she smells of fish. ::)

I do hope for a yes vote, no more Liebour MP's and better still no mention on Final Score of rubbish teams. ::) ;D

I thought Liverpool and Manchester United were English clubs. ::) ::) :)

cleggy

« Reply #128 on: 13 September 2014, 18:22:50 »

Apologies, I meant Desperately Den, wherever he may be. finger trouble :( :(

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 13 September 2014, 18:52:43 »

I'm not sure all your dogs are barking, Mr Opti? She has fallen out of the ugly tree, hit every branch on the way down, and then beaten to within an inch of her life with the ugly stick.

And that before she opens her gob...
Grumpy old man

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 13 September 2014, 20:30:26 »

I'm not sure all your dogs are barking, Mr Opti? She has fallen out of the ugly tree, hit every branch on the way down, and then beaten to within an inch of her life with the ugly stick.

You'll be saying that the edible Shami Chakrabati is a minger next. ;D ;D ;)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 13 September 2014, 21:18:40 »

Yup, that confirms it. I'm now having doubts about the hot-ness of Mrs Opti's sister....   ....still, lets not go there unless you can afford a new laptop screen ;D
Grumpy old man

omega3000

« Reply #132 on: 13 September 2014, 21:40:23 »

Im moving to Scotlamnd if its a yes vote now that Wales is departing the sinking ship  ;D ;D

cleggy

« Reply #133 on: 14 September 2014, 07:11:41 »

She needs a shave :y ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 14 September 2014, 10:24:55 »

She needs a shave shooting :y ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Fixed that for you Mr Cleggy....
Grumpy old man
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 17 queries.