Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: on the 22nd of march  (Read 930 times)

omegaV6CD

• Intermediate Member
  • Darlington
    • View Profile
on the 22nd of march
« on: 18 March 2007, 23:03:16 »

The film 300 is coming out. i'm excited as i have read the comic that Franc Miller made and i can say that it is the first time something is so close to the actual history, no more rubish like Troy and alexander the great movies where the dirctor twisted the hell out of the story.  Good opportunity to remind to the world and to ourselves that Greece is not only a holiday destination with laidback people.
I have great respect for the scotish actor that trained so hard for the movie that he looked identical to Leonidas's statue.

Chopsdad

• Omega Baron
  • Bouncy Castle in Carlisle
  • Keep it clean!
    • View Profile
Re: on the 22nd of march
« Reply #1 on: 18 March 2007, 23:04:08 »

The film 300 is coming out. i'm excited as i have read the comic that Franc Miller made and i can say that it is the first time something is so close to the actual history, no more rubish like Troy and alexander the great movies where the dirctor twisted the hell out of the story.  Good opportunity to remind to the world and to ourselves that Greece is not only a holiday destination with laidback people.
I have great respect for the scotish actor that trained so hard for the movie that he looked identical to Leonidas's statue.

You mean there's more than one  ;D ;D
[img name=signat_img_resize]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o317/chopsdad/oof.jpg[/IMG]                                                       [img name=signat_img_resize]http://i123.photobucket.com/albu

DaveL

• Omega Knight
  • Nr. Cupar, Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 18 March 2007, 23:08:41 »

I have great respect for the Scottish actor that trained so hard for the movie that he looked identical to Leonidas's statue

Nay we get them all the time around here, the rest are trying to either get back into the 'High Road' or Taggart. ;D ;D ;D
 8-)
DaveL
« Last Edit: 18 March 2007, 23:10:00 by davel »

omegaV6CD

• Intermediate Member
  • Darlington
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 18 March 2007, 23:10:38 »

You mean there's more than one  ;D ;D

YEah ;D ;D

Chopsdad

• Omega Baron
  • Bouncy Castle in Carlisle
  • Keep it clean!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 18 March 2007, 23:11:14 »

I have great respect for the Scottish actor that trained so hard for the movie that he looked identical to Leonidas's statue

Nay we get them all the time around here, the rest are trying to either get back into the 'High Road' or Taggart. ;D ;D ;D
 8-)
DaveL

My favourite Scottish actor of the moment is David Tennant - he does a great English accent  :y
[img name=signat_img_resize]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o317/chopsdad/oof.jpg[/IMG]                                                       [img name=signat_img_resize]http://i123.photobucket.com/albu

Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 19 March 2007, 00:07:17 »

Last time I checked my heritage was Welsh not Greek!  ;)

I am REALLY looking forward to this film too and I am going to the first showing on Friday!. :)
The Administrator.

DaveL

• Omega Knight
  • Nr. Cupar, Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 19 March 2007, 14:49:46 »

Well you never know , Willy Wallace did get down as far as Derby, alledgedly. And Wallace is supposed to come from Wales!! :-/

But it is all Greek to me.

Enjoy the film though. :y
 8-)
DaveL
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 21 queries.