Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Anthoine Hubert Death  (Read 2786 times)

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
Re: Anthoine Hubert Death
« Reply #15 on: 02 September 2019, 22:07:48 »

I'd wager that you had never heard of him before Saturday.
Let's just hope that you or yours don't perish in an RTA and some Facebook junkie films it in all it's gory detail whilst passing and then asks the same questions under the footage posted on various social media sites , eh ?

This was nothing like that.  It was a professional racing driver who dies in front of the World's media, like so many before.

It is because of film recording some appalling sights and actions in history, that can make you cry a lot, we can begin to understand what happened, when, and what can be done, if at all possible, to stop it happening again. Life cannot be lived in a bubble, and we cannot be wrapped in cotton wool, and these things unfortunately happen as I have personally witnessed :'( :'(

You do not have to watch if you do not want to, but obviously you did! It is strange how you seem to know about "Facebook junkie films"!  I do not!::) ::)

Ahhh silly me , I didn't realise that  in your list of " professional " appointments you were also attached to the FIA relating to accident investigations .
Oh and regards the " Facebook junkie films " ... maybe apply a little more attention to the grammar of the sentence . ;D

What the hell are you on about! ::) :

So you have no human interest in what happens in this world, and anyone who shows any interest is trying to fulfil a "professional" role that they are not qualified for?!

Go back to your narrow world as we take in the real world around us! ::) ::) :)

What can YOU ,yes YOU ,possibly achieve relating to the investigation relating to this poor mans untimely death, no methinks your interest borders on morbid curiosity or possibly just another attempt to massage your narcissistic ego.
Your very fragile Luv..

My God!  You are not one of the millions who watch very disturbing events on TV due to natural human interest and great concern? You are special!  ::) ::)

So the watching of newsreels about the World Wars, especially those many covering Nazis atrocities, great battles, or the pre-war Hiddenburgh disaster, the Donald Campbell Bluebird disaster, or all those of 9/11 (did you switch off the tv when that was happening and never watched any of it since?), the Hildenborough, the Challenger disaster, etc, etc, was, and is, out of the question for you?

How do you then know what has historically, actually happened or do you just believe everything described in the written media? But then does that not interest you to the extent that you will believe just the sanitised written descriptions, including those that deny it ever happened, like the worst example, David Irving trying to prove the Nazis never murdered Jews in any quantity!

You see we as caring humans need to know, and for most of us it is not down to morbid caurosity or "just another attempt to massage your narcissistic ego" (you insulting person!! >:() but the desire to seek out the truth, eventually, during our lifetime.

I am about to watch "The Rise of The Nazis", a three part series that will no doubt once more cover the origins of my ancestral Jewish family  murder, and what caused the loss of my Grandfather and Grandmother,  that badly affected my father for the rest of his life thanks to fxcking Hitler!

It will be disturbing, but I need to study all the facts as historians now see them with all the latest evidence. That is what I do. That is my interest and need, not down to any "morbid curiosity". I also need to try and establish, if I ever can, that this will never happen again. It probably will, and in China currently parts of that awful German history is being repeated. So that is why many humans will continue to study these things. :'( :'(

Perhaps you are a person who cannot cope with horrible, vile, and very disturbing aspects of our human lives, expecting everyone else to avoid, not to view or talk, of such matters. In that case carryon, that is your right, but do not insult others who have a genuine interest, for academic, mechanical, military, biological or other human studies,  away from the Facebook garbage.  >:(

Mmm ....Yep your on the edge Luv , and as I don't wish to be the person who causes your leaving for the fourth time , or is that five .... :-\ I'll leave you to your cogitation.
Oh , and may I respectfully suggest you drop your self absorpion in nazism , we've heard about it ad nauseum .

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 03 September 2019, 06:05:05 »

I haven't watched the video & I certainly won't. I seen enough of bits of people as the result of an RTA & likewise as the result of wars, especially the Russian invasion of Ukraine, where Russian used gruesome images of Ukrainian forces as part of their hybrid war propaganda & I don't see how anything that can be possibly gained by watching this ghoulish video. >:( >:( >:(

RIP Antoine Hubert. :'(

I will await for the official FIA accident report, but with a 170-180 mph impact speed there is only so much energy that can be absorbed by the safety cell and mercifully such fatalities are rare. In the Jackie Stewart era it was on average every 3 months and after the death of his friend Jim Clark he decided to do something about it and safety, which has now been much improved. In motor sport the dangers can be mitigated but not eliminated. :(
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 03 September 2019, 14:52:35 »

I'd wager that you had never heard of him before Saturday.
Let's just hope that you or yours don't perish in an RTA and some Facebook junkie films it in all it's gory detail whilst passing and then asks the same questions under the footage posted on various social media sites , eh ?

This was nothing like that.  It was a professional racing driver who dies in front of the World's media, like so many before.

It is because of film recording some appalling sights and actions in history, that can make you cry a lot, we can begin to understand what happened, when, and what can be done, if at all possible, to stop it happening again. Life cannot be lived in a bubble, and we cannot be wrapped in cotton wool, and these things unfortunately happen as I have personally witnessed :'( :'(

You do not have to watch if you do not want to, but obviously you did! It is strange how you seem to know about "Facebook junkie films"!  I do not!::) ::)

Ahhh silly me , I didn't realise that  in your list of " professional " appointments you were also attached to the FIA relating to accident investigations .
Oh and regards the " Facebook junkie films " ... maybe apply a little more attention to the grammar of the sentence . ;D

What the hell are you on about! ::) :

So you have no human interest in what happens in this world, and anyone who shows any interest is trying to fulfil a "professional" role that they are not qualified for?!

Go back to your narrow world as we take in the real world around us! ::) ::) :)

What can YOU ,yes YOU ,possibly achieve relating to the investigation relating to this poor mans untimely death, no methinks your interest borders on morbid curiosity or possibly just another attempt to massage your narcissistic ego.
Your very fragile Luv..

My God!  You are not one of the millions who watch very disturbing events on TV due to natural human interest and great concern? You are special!  ::) ::)

So the watching of newsreels about the World Wars, especially those many covering Nazis atrocities, great battles, or the pre-war Hiddenburgh disaster, the Donald Campbell Bluebird disaster, or all those of 9/11 (did you switch off the tv when that was happening and never watched any of it since?), the Hildenborough, the Challenger disaster, etc, etc, was, and is, out of the question for you?

How do you then know what has historically, actually happened or do you just believe everything described in the written media? But then does that not interest you to the extent that you will believe just the sanitised written descriptions, including those that deny it ever happened, like the worst example, David Irving trying to prove the Nazis never murdered Jews in any quantity!

You see we as caring humans need to know, and for most of us it is not down to morbid caurosity or "just another attempt to massage your narcissistic ego" (you insulting person!! >:() but the desire to seek out the truth, eventually, during our lifetime.

I am about to watch "The Rise of The Nazis", a three part series that will no doubt once more cover the origins of my ancestral Jewish family  murder, and what caused the loss of my Grandfather and Grandmother,  that badly affected my father for the rest of his life thanks to fxcking Hitler!

It will be disturbing, but I need to study all the facts as historians now see them with all the latest evidence. That is what I do. That is my interest and need, not down to any "morbid curiosity". I also need to try and establish, if I ever can, that this will never happen again. It probably will, and in China currently parts of that awful German history is being repeated. So that is why many humans will continue to study these things. :'( :'(

Perhaps you are a person who cannot cope with horrible, vile, and very disturbing aspects of our human lives, expecting everyone else to avoid, not to view or talk, of such matters. In that case carryon, that is your right, but do not insult others who have a genuine interest, for academic, mechanical, military, biological or other human studies,  away from the Facebook garbage.  >:(

Mmm ....Yep your on the edge Luv , and as I don't wish to be the person who causes your leaving for the fourth time , or is that five .... :-\ I'll leave you to your cogitation.
Oh , and may I respectfully suggest you drop your self absorpion in nazism , we've heard about it ad nauseum .

Because history is what I have, and do study, like my father and others within the family, and we cannot avoid the biggest events in our families past.

You can live without that study.....fine!  That is your choice, study is mine for the reasons I wasted my time obviously explaining to you.  What you do, or not, I will not leave any sleep over as you are noone to me.

As for you initial sexist, demeaning comment ..................... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ::) ::) ::) ::) :P :P
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 21 queries.