Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: London under the control of Islamists .  (Read 2023 times)

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
London under the control of Islamists .
« on: 26 February 2024, 13:18:48 »

Have they only just realised this ? Talk about having your head buried in the sand, at least Lee Anderson had the balls to speak the truth, apparently he has no intention of apologising good for him.
« Last Edit: 26 February 2024, 13:22:04 by Rangie »
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: London under the control of Islamists .
« Reply #1 on: 26 February 2024, 13:57:04 »

But he'll have to go, as the media nor Labour/SNP will let it go, and it'll become too much of a distraction when every government official will get asked about it at every event.
Grumpy old man

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 26 February 2024, 13:58:23 »

Much like the actor come GB News regular who said he wouldn't shag some whinging old bitch.  Doesn't matter if its true or not.
Grumpy old man

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 26 February 2024, 14:10:11 »

It was clumsy talk on Anderson's part and a complete and utter godsend for Labour and their fellow travellers in the corrupt media, who have successfully used it to deflect from Sir Starmer leaning on the Speaker to prevent a embarrassing backbench rebellion on the Gaza vote.

Listening to Vine earlier debate with the dreadful Femi and some other chap who brought up the protest outside Parliament and the intimidation of MP's, Vine quickly cut in saying Oh we talked about that last week.

Well Mr Vine, one thing leads to another and we should keep talking about it and asking why Sir Starmer felt he had to lean on the Speaker like he did.  ::)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 26 February 2024, 14:31:56 »

I just caused some embarrassment on my walk with the dog. As my wife says, I would cause an argument in a telephone box  :-[
On Grimethorpe muckstack, there are loads of lovely conifers that have been growing for about 20 years, just starting to look full and smell lovely. They're cutting them down! When I asked why,  I was told they shouldn't have been planted in the first place, they are an invasive species. What about these twáțs who come over on boats? I asked. They're an invasive species, are we gonna chop their fùckin legs off?
Silence. I walked off.
Diesel till I die

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 26 February 2024, 14:34:05 »

I just caused some embarrassment on my walk with the dog. As my wife says, I would cause an argument in a telephone box  :-[
On Grimethorpe muckstack, there are loads of lovely conifers that have been growing for about 20 years, just starting to look full and smell lovely. They're cutting them down! When I asked why,  I was told they shouldn't have been planted in the first place, they are an invasive species. What about these twáțs who come over on boats? I asked. They're an invasive species, are we gonna chop their fùckin legs off?
Silence. I walked off.

;D

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 26 February 2024, 15:31:58 »

But he'll have to go, as the media nor Labour/SNP will let it go, and it'll become too much of a distraction when every government official will get asked about it at every event.
The left will only push it to mask the fact that they're actually less tolerant. Obviously the media will be only too happy to help if only reinforce the misguided notion that the right are a bunch of capitalist bigots.
Onanists always think outside the box.

YZ250

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford/Bucks border
    • Black 3.2 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 26 February 2024, 16:13:57 »

Have they only just realised this ? Talk about having your head buried in the sand, at least Lee Anderson had the balls to speak the truth, apparently he has no intention of apologising good for him.

Just shows how out of touch our government is when they give Lee Anderson the push to save face, even though millions of British people agree with him.  ::)
My fun car is a 2020 Bmw F32 430d M Sport with indicators.
My cruiser is an Audi A6 Avant S Line Black Edition with indicators.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 26 February 2024, 16:20:28 »

Silence. I walked off.
;D ;D

Oh, that has properly cheered up an otherwise miserable afternoon :y

Not the tree bit, obviously.
Grumpy old man

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 26 February 2024, 16:53:08 »

Silence. I walked off.

Are they like freaking triffids or something?  :o   ::)   ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 26 February 2024, 17:06:28 »

Silence. I walked off.

Northern place names are so romantic. :)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 26 February 2024, 17:10:14 »

Silence. I walked off.

Nearly all of which are young men of fighting age. Where are the women and children and old people? ::)

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 26 February 2024, 17:17:35 »

Silence. I walked off.

Nearly all of which are young men of fighting age. Where are the women and children and old people? ::)

As soon as they get off the inflatables they unwrap their new mobiles & phone the wife & kids to tell the that they've arrived safely
and will be sending some of their benefits back home, scrounging cu**s.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 26 February 2024, 17:29:28 »

Silence. I walked off.

As soon as they get off the inflatables they unwrap their new mobiles & phone the wife & kids to tell the that they've arrived safely
and will be sending some of their benefits back home, scrounging cu**s.

Once they've got the council house or more likely these days a new build apartment, they can bring the wife, kids, Uncle Abdul Cobley and all!  :-X

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 26 February 2024, 18:18:06 »

Currently, 50% of social housing in London is occupied by people who werent born in the UK, and that is only going to increase.
I spent most of yesterday in and around East London, and couldnt wait to get out of the place.
Its more of a shitehouse every time I go there.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 26 February 2024, 18:32:14 »

I feel an OOF meet in Tower Hamlets.

Sadiq could keep an eye on the tool kits.

It is getting tough to be able to talk about anything going on. I haven’t anything nice to say about either side in Gaza. Likewise Ukraine war though we are supposed to be on Ukraines side purely and simply as “we” will be next.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 26 February 2024, 18:47:52 »

Too much power been given to the wrong people, have said it for years, Khan is an evil corrupt individual ,it his him who is racist & controlling. He has nil interest in the average English working person.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 26 February 2024, 19:38:51 »

Too much power been given to the wrong people, have said it for years, Khan is an evil corrupt individual ,it his him who is racist & controlling. He has nil interest in the average English working person.
Why would he? He is the mayor of London, no average English working people there.
Diesel till I die

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 26 February 2024, 20:24:37 »

Why would he? He is the mayor of London, no average English working people there.

Unfortunately there are plenty Steve, who are wondering why they are having to put up with all the utter shite this bastard is getting away with.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 26 February 2024, 20:37:34 »

Why, when there is so much gun crime about, is no one shooting the right people?   ;D
Diesel till I die

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 26 February 2024, 20:55:06 »

The thing is with the Anderson affair is the Tories have yet again shown how useless and spineless they are by immediately capitulating to the hysteria and suspending him.  ::)

They could and should have taken the fight to Labour and their corrupt friends in the media and simply pointed out that the Mayor of London isn't doing his job properly, and although Lee Anderson could have chosen his words better, that was the message he was conveying.

I'd email my Tory MP and tell him, but I just know that he'd reply with the usual platitudes about having to be careful in the current climate, not pouring petrol on the flames, community relations blah blah blah.  ::)

Today we've seen Sadiq Khan going round accusing Lee Anderson of racism which is clearly absurd, and I have seen no push back from the useless Tory party.  >:(

redelitev6

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 26 February 2024, 20:59:20 »

As the old saying goes " Blood is thicker than water " always will be 

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 26 February 2024, 21:59:46 »

Silence. I walked off.

[/quote

Ha ha nice one,  only sad fact is what you said is true🙁🤣👍
Laying a rubber road.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 26 February 2024, 22:02:18 »

As for Anderson, good on him for saying what he did and not bending over to apologise. Funny how most people agree with him yet he’s being victimised 💁🏿‍♂️💁🏿‍♂️
Laying a rubber road.

Drewomega

• Aviemore and Mallorca
    • SKODA Octavia Scout 2.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 27 February 2024, 19:58:55 »

I assume you have seen this Tommy Robinson vid at the Oxford Union on Utube? I urge you to watch!  >:( >:(

Tommy Robinson /full address /Oxford Union 
I'm always last in the office in the morning but I make up for it by leaving first.

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 28 February 2024, 14:49:24 »

Silence. I walked off.

Waiting on their visas to join the young men of fighting age when they are granted asylum ........
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 18 queries.