Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Got My - Cam Belt DVD TODAY!  (Read 675 times)

Dave-C

• Omega Knight
  • Staffordshire
  • The Old Girl
    • View Profile
Got My - Cam Belt DVD TODAY!
« on: 22 January 2007, 19:10:32 »

Gent's,
First of all thanks to the folks associated with the CAM BELT ? WATERPUMP DVD, I received mine today ONLY£3 (THREE QUID)  "Nice Shorts ,Mark!"  Anyway, watched it twice already, very, very informative indeed, I'm quite an apt mechanic for a DIYer, even so I originally had my doubts as to tackling this job.  I now have little to NO doubt about carrying out this task now, Mark and Co have manufactured this DVD to television standards, with excellent comentary understandable to, even my wife!!   Oooops!...

So, in a nutshell,
Thanks for the inspiration...
Job for end of Feb 07..

Dave C
Do it right, do it once................

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: Got My - Cam Belt DVD TODAY!
« Reply #1 on: 22 January 2007, 19:18:13 »

Gent's,
First of all thanks to the folks associated with the CAM BELT ? WATERPUMP DVD, I received mine today ONLY£3 (THREE QUID)  "Nice Shorts ,Mark!"  Anyway, watched it twice already, very, very informative indeed, I'm quite an apt mechanic for a DIYer, even so I originally had my doubts as to tackling this job.  I now have little to NO doubt about carrying out this task now, Mark and Co have manufactured this DVD to television standards, with excellent comentary understandable to, even my wife!!   Oooops!...

So, in a nutshell,
Thanks for the inspiration...
Job for end of Feb 07..

Dave C

Good, init?

The only thing I would say about the DVD is that the aux idler pulley bit - if yours is noisy, replace it, rather than regrease....
Grumpy old man
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 18 queries.