Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Why I love my Omega  (Read 3442 times)

Bo Bo

• Omega Baron
  • Coventry
  • Here's another nice mess you've gotten me into!
    • View Profile
Re: Why I love my Omega
« Reply #30 on: 01 December 2006, 21:21:15 »

I find headroom to be the main problem.  I haven't been in a Zafira, but in the other cars mentioned - including the Omega - I rub the headliner.  I am 6'1".  Otherwise, I often find FWD RHD cars more comfortable on long trips b/c u get 2 dead pedals.

Press the down button on the seat Theo......im 6'3" and plenty of headroom  :y
And will go down further.....but leave it set higher than the passenger side.....gives the impression that im taller than i am  ;)
I've tried, even had a couple of people here try including TB.  Seat won't go down more, is about 1cm higher than pass side.  I have the seat reclined more than usual, but I'm still wedged in the sunroof.  Considering having some of the foam scooped out of the seat base.  Had that done on another car and it worked well.

Ah rite.....so is its electric prob or seat jammed?......if the latter maybe worth looking out for a replacement, but guess you probably are  ;)
No, seat works perfectly except for heaters and it doesn't go down as much as I would like.

Must be summat wrong with it if ....a) it wont go down as far as passenger seat...b) its to high so you bang you your head on the roof
As i said b4 im 6'3" and got no prob with headroom
There doesn't appear to be, we moved it in every direction & checked for obstructions.

I know what the problem is Bo Bo :y....you were still sitting in the seat were'nt you ;D, thats what the obstruction is? :y
Not far off!!
Where would we be without rhetorical questions?!

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
Re: Why I love my Omega
« Reply #31 on: 01 December 2006, 21:25:01 »

I find headroom to be the main problem.  I haven't been in a Zafira, but in the other cars mentioned - including the Omega - I rub the headliner.  I am 6'1".  Otherwise, I often find FWD RHD cars more comfortable on long trips b/c u get 2 dead pedals.

Press the down button on the seat Theo......im 6'3" and plenty of headroom  :y
And will go down further.....but leave it set higher than the passenger side.....gives the impression that im taller than i am  ;)
I've tried, even had a couple of people here try including TB.  Seat won't go down more, is about 1cm higher than pass side.  I have the seat reclined more than usual, but I'm still wedged in the sunroof.  Considering having some of the foam scooped out of the seat base.  Had that done on another car and it worked well.

Ah rite.....so is its electric prob or seat jammed?......if the latter maybe worth looking out for a replacement, but guess you probably are  ;)
No, seat works perfectly except for heaters and it doesn't go down as much as I would like.

Must be summat wrong with it if ....a) it wont go down as far as passenger seat...b) its to high so you bang you your head on the roof
As i said b4 im 6'3" and got no prob with headroom
There doesn't appear to be, we moved it in every direction & checked for obstructions.

I know what the problem is Bo Bo :y....you were still sitting in the seat were'nt you ;D, thats what the obstruction is? :y
Not far off!!

Why don't you get a customised seat made :y...job done :y
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 17 queries.