Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Tailgate damage. Couple of pics.  (Read 2455 times)

robbo299

• luton, beds
    • View Profile
Re: Tailgate damage. Couple of pics.
« Reply #15 on: 25 August 2009, 00:23:22 »

Oh what a witty lot of OOFers we have  ;) Been through the mill today at work as well with everyone shouting "Timber!" everytime i walked past. I am known as a bit of a wind up merchant at work so i have had to grin and bear it. Luckily i think i have a sense of humour so, although painful, had to laugh as well. Just hope that i`m still smiling when the nice man from Autoglass delivers and fits my new tailgate glass tomorrow morning. Bit worried that the crease at the top of the tailgate may hinder fitting. :-/ Not too bothered about the dent/crease at the moment, if i get glass fitted ok that will have to wait for another day. May be on lookout for replacement in the future if it`s too bad to repair. :y And yes i did wonder if i was doing the right thing posting pics etc. as i would leave myself wide open for comments, but hey, what the hell.... ;D ;D

robbo299

• luton, beds
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 25 August 2009, 00:26:09 »

If only DLK`s car he was breaking was an estate :( :( Same colour as mine :(

Pete Elite

• Omega Knight
  • Uxbridge, Middlesex
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 25 August 2009, 01:01:40 »

Hope you get it sorted robbo and am glad you've got a wood sorry :-[ good sense of humour ;D.

robbo299

• luton, beds
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 26 August 2009, 00:09:22 »

Update; Autoglass turned up on time and fitted new tailgate glass ok. Had to give crease in tailgate a tweek to ensure glass sitted properly. All sealed and secure :y. Next time i think i will park my car on a Beech as there arn`t many trees there otherwise i Willow a lot of money paying for all these repairs. At the end of the day it all comes down to the same old Chestnut, the credit crunch and lack of funds .  ;D ;D ;D

Pete Elite

• Omega Knight
  • Uxbridge, Middlesex
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 26 August 2009, 02:56:42 »

Update; Autoglass turned up on time and fitted new tailgate glass ok. Had to give crease in tailgate a tweek to ensure glass sitted properly. All sealed and secure :y. Next time i think i will park my car on a Beech as there arn`t many trees there otherwise i Willow a lot of money paying for all these repairs. At the end of the day it all comes down to the same old Chestnut, the credit crunch and lack of funds .  ;D ;D ;D

:y ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 21 queries.