Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Further Thanks to Darth-Low Knee  (Read 1364 times)

amba

• Omega Baron
  • Medway towns
    • View Profile
Further Thanks to Darth-Low Knee
« on: 17 September 2009, 21:56:59 »

Absolute Top guy.

Gaz came over to my home today with Mike Dundee to fit new cambelt kit and gaskets for cam covers.
It was an absolute pleasure to meet you both and areal honour to find a mechanic who trully cares about the work  and service he proves for his customers.
Nothing was too much trouble and his attention to detail was quite amazing ,even replacing missing bolts and clips which had been left off car from previous maintenance work,by less conscientious so called mechanics.
Whilst replacing my cam cover gaskets he noticed that a previous replacement upgrade of 3.0ltr cams had been done incorrectly ,where by both inlet cams had been fitted to the offside and both exhaust had been fitted to the nearside.Instead of just continuing with his work he pointed this out to me and then went about removing them and refitting in the correct manner,almost as a matter of course.
I cannot praise his work enough and I would strongly recommend any forum member,who like me ,is either not competant with spanners or does not have the relivant knowledge ,to be sure to give him a call before any so called main dealer for maintenance work.
Absolute top guy,and thanks also to Mike for his efforts removing all that sealant.

The Red Baron

• Omega Lord
  • burton on trent.staffs
  • 3.0mv6 sal/3.0elite lpg/2.2dti estate
    • 2000 chipped mv6 3.0l
    • View Profile
Re: Further Thanks to Darth-Low Knee
« Reply #1 on: 17 September 2009, 22:30:45 »

i must agree, he is bloomin good :y

vauxhall & halfords trade cards.v6 cam locking kit.<local only.

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 17 September 2009, 23:03:42 »

Absolute Top guy.

Gaz came over to my home today with Mike Dundee to fit new cambelt kit and gaskets for cam covers.
It was an absolute pleasure to meet you both and areal honour to find a mechanic who trully cares about the work  and service he proves for his customers.
Nothing was too much trouble and his attention to detail was quite amazing ,even replacing missing bolts and clips which had been left off car from previous maintenance work,by less conscientious so called mechanics.
Whilst replacing my cam cover gaskets he noticed that a previous replacement upgrade of 3.0ltr cams had been done incorrectly ,where by both inlet cams had been fitted to the offside and both exhaust had been fitted to the nearside.Instead of just continuing with his work he pointed this out to me and then went about removing them and refitting in the correct manner,almost as a matter of course.
I cannot praise his work enough and I would strongly recommend any forum member,who like me ,is either not competant with spanners or does not have the relivant knowledge ,to be sure to give him a call before any so called main dealer for maintenance work.
Absolute top guy,and thanks also to Mike for his efforts removing all that sealant.

Those 2 :o so how many smilie faces have you found on your car then...... :D :D :D

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 18 September 2009, 00:59:38 »

Absolute Top guy.

Those 2 :o so how many smilie faces have you found on your car then...... :D :D :D

It was'nt us it was that confused Captain Zok :y, who's as bad as a cheap watch, and as confused as a Newent sheep ;D ;D 

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 18 September 2009, 01:42:21 »

Darth Lonely is Snoring his head off and I can't get to sleep, so I have just had him.. don't think he noticed actually  ;D ;D ;D
Think LJay has been down here has his "Crocs" have gone for another outting ;D ;D ;D

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 18 September 2009, 01:54:46 »

Darth Lonely is Snoring his head off and I can't get to sleep, so I have just had him.. don't think he noticed actually  ;D ;D ;D
Think LJay has been down here has his "Crocs" have gone for another outting ;D ;D ;D

That doen't sound good, He's suposed to be at my Gaff at 8:00 in the morning ;D

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 18 September 2009, 02:16:31 »

Make sure you got plenty Andrews salts for him, as he is currently being sick in the toilet after having too many magners at the Asylum :-X,.....if he does make it up tomorrow, don't offer him any alcoholic beverages :y 

The Red Baron

• Omega Lord
  • burton on trent.staffs
  • 3.0mv6 sal/3.0elite lpg/2.2dti estate
    • 2000 chipped mv6 3.0l
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 18 September 2009, 08:18:01 »

Make sure you got plenty Andrews salts for him, as he is currently being sick in the toilet after having too many magners at the Asylum :-X,.....if he does make it up tomorrow, don't offer him any alcoholic beverages :y 
he has a date with me tommoz aswell :D

vauxhall & halfords trade cards.v6 cam locking kit.<local only.

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 19 September 2009, 01:02:07 »

Now I understand a previous post by MD..... :D :D :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 21 queries.