Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE MIGHTY OMEGA  (Read 1469 times)

YOUNGZIMMY

• EAST CALDER LIVINGSTON WEST LOTHIAN
    • MERC-ML-270
    • View Profile
THE MIGHTY OMEGA
« on: 12 July 2012, 09:02:25 »

woke up  this morning looked out the window and wondered if i was on another planet no rain cast my eyes down to my omega sitting there in all its glory and wondering why vauxhall made the biggest blunder ever by stopping production of this truly amazing car it has comfort speed looks great i have a silver 2002 mv6 2.6 saloon i could ask for no more and i have driven a few fast yanks and many other cars as well but my pride and joy just has to be the omega  WHAT DO YOU THINK :) :y :y

omega3000

Re: THE MIGHTY OMEGA
« Reply #1 on: 12 July 2012, 10:11:45 »

Yes a nice day today , it dont get any better than driving a big luxury saloon in comfort like the omega  :y

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12 July 2012, 10:34:26 »

I've just had a nice little trip in the Mig to your part of the world for a mate's wedding Zim!

Lyme Regis to North Berwick! 450 miles, eight and a half hours (with stops), some good tunes cranked up on the stereo and me and the Mig were cruising!!! :y

Great wedding too!!! Christ they know how to drink in Scotland!!!   ::)  ;D :y
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12 July 2012, 10:51:05 »

I've just had a nice little trip in the Mig to your part of the world for a mate's wedding Zim!

Lyme Regis to North Berwick! 450 miles, eight and a half hours (with stops), some good tunes cranked up on the stereo and me and the Mig were cruising!!! :y

They could win the "boozin" world cup. ;D ;D ;)

cleggy

« Reply #4 on: 12 July 2012, 11:57:51 »

We went to the  sexless county, Holme Next the Sea , and Wells last Friday for a day out. Three adults, three dogs and the grandkids( 2 girls 6 and 3).
Nearly turned back before I got to Grantham because of the torrential rain, but carried on and by the time we were walking the dogs on the beach at Holme it had stopped raining just overcast, and by 4.00pm in Wells the sun was shining and all the way home. Lovely fish supper  from Baxters in Sutton Bridge sat by the river. :y

The car was a dream, 6 hours driving in all conditions, roomy, comfortable, quiet and responsive, even got 25 MPG. :) Can't ask for a better car. :y :y
Need someone to valet it now, Kosovans tomorrow for a pre clean finished off at home. :y

Terbs

• Omega Lord
  • Brackley/Wareham
  • The Freezer Geezer
    • CD Saloon 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12 July 2012, 12:41:02 »

woke up  this morning looked out the window and wondered if i was on another planet no rain cast my eyes down to my omega sitting there in all its glory and wondering why vauxhall made the biggest blunder ever by stopping production of this truly amazing car it has comfort speed looks great i have a silver 2002 mv6 2.6 saloon i could ask for no more and i have driven a few fast yanks and many other cars as well but my pride and joy just has to be the omega  WHAT DO YOU THINK :) :y :y

With you ALL the way :y
Wrong Switch Tony......flicking the wrong bit for 50 years

albitz

« Reply #6 on: 12 July 2012, 14:12:33 »

They could win the "boozin" world cup. ;D ;D ;)

Not so sure. The competition from just across the sea would make it a close contest. ;)

cam2502

• Omega Baron
  • dumfries,scotland
    • 08 BMW 520d & 03 Saab 95
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 12 July 2012, 14:58:12 »

We're just very sociable!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

cam2502

• Omega Baron
  • dumfries,scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 12 July 2012, 15:15:32 »

You've convinced me... Been thinking of getting another omega for a while now, I've had 3 before,2 elites and a cdx. Now have a Saab estate because of the dog, but the mrs has a 3 series BMW, it's just passed its mot and we've been mulling over whether to keep it or not.

DECITION MADE! That bm is getting punted on, she can have the Saab and il be searching for a facelift mv6 or elite ,either black or silver, poste haste! :)
Should never have sold my last omega, a black 2.6 cdx in mint condition with only 72k on clock and a fsh.
 I must have been insane :-\

« Last Edit: 12 July 2012, 15:17:52 by cam2502 »

YOUNGZIMMY

• EAST CALDER LIVINGSTON WEST LOTHIAN
    • MERC-ML-270
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 12 July 2012, 15:34:44 »

aye cam2502 you sharly slipped there gettin rid oh the omega  there are plenty around but most have done more miles than the space shuttle  it wis a brain nipper gettin the one i have got here but it wis worth it  75.000 mls and it looks like it came off the production line yesterday by the way has yer wife no heard oh the bus  cars fir wumen bigod they will be wantin jam on there piece next

cam2502

• Omega Baron
  • dumfries,scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 12 July 2012, 18:28:03 »

Therel no be nae jam pieces in this house lad!  ;D ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 21 queries.