Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Rishi's EV jitters  (Read 7140 times)

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
Re: Rishi's EV jitters
« Reply #30 on: 24 September 2023, 15:35:12 »

The BBC have been trying really hard to find someone of importance to call out Rishi. They did the rounds of politicians and car manufacturers, but the majority were quite reserved. But, at last, they've found someone, the ex finance minister of Greece  ;D ;D ;D

Net zero: Rishi Sunak 'destroying' UK green credibility, says Yanis Varoufakis https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-66905231

Diesel till I die

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 24 September 2023, 15:40:16 »

I believe he was in the job when the Greek economy collapsed ?
And the Germans appointed one of their beaurocrats to run his country. All courtesy of that "organisation".  :)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 24 September 2023, 16:06:06 »

Doesn't an organisation, by definition, need to be organised  ::)
Onanists always think outside the box.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 24 September 2023, 17:57:50 »

Well there is that, yes.  ;D
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 24 September 2023, 21:49:03 »

Trumpy has weighed in congratulating Dear Rishi, so that'll get all the lefty/greenies spluttering over their musli!  ;D

Prime Minister Sunak of the United Kingdom has very substantially rolled back the ridiculous “Climate Mandates” that the United States is pushing on everyone, especially itself. I always knew Sunak was smart, that he wasn’t going to destroy and bankrupt his nation for fake climate alarmists that don’t have a clue. In the meantime the U.S. keeps rolling merrily along, spending Trillions of Dollars trying to do that which is not doable, while at the same time breathing in the filthy and totally untreated air floating over our once great Country from China, India, Russia, and Parts Unknown. They are all building Coal Fired Plants by the hundreds each year, and Germany, which has almost destroyed itself with its ridiculous form of the Green New Hoax, has just joined in. Congratulations to Prime Minister Sunak for recognizing this SCAM before it was too late! The Green New Hoax will take down the U.S., perhaps even sooner than our Open Border of Death. IT MUST BE STOPPED. MAGA!!!

(Donald Trump Truth Social Post 04:31 PM EST 9/23/23)

RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 24 September 2023, 22:03:36 »

Trumpy has weighed in congratulating Dear Rishi, so that'll get all the lefty/greenies spluttering over their musli!  ;D

Prime Minister Sunak of the United Kingdom has very substantially rolled back the ridiculous “Climate Mandates” that the United States is pushing on everyone, especially itself. I always knew Sunak was smart, that he wasn’t going to destroy and bankrupt his nation for fake climate alarmists that don’t have a clue. In the meantime the U.S. keeps rolling merrily along, spending Trillions of Dollars trying to do that which is not doable, while at the same time breathing in the filthy and totally untreated air floating over our once great Country from China, India, Russia, and Parts Unknown. They are all building Coal Fired Plants by the hundreds each year, and Germany, which has almost destroyed itself with its ridiculous form of the Green New Hoax, has just joined in. Congratulations to Prime Minister Sunak for recognizing this SCAM before it was too late! The Green New Hoax will take down the U.S., perhaps even sooner than our Open Border of Death. IT MUST BE STOPPED. MAGA!!!

Perhaps a little dramatic, Donald  ;D
Diesel till I die

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 24 September 2023, 22:33:12 »

I think that is a pretty fair assessment to be honest
Laying a rubber road.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 25 September 2023, 12:09:10 »

I don't know, perhaps Geoff should take note... it's perfectly possible to be shouty and rational in the same piece, but all the talk of contrails makes a mockery of anything else that comes out, even if it was all fundamentally correct*...

* except the contrails of course.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 25 September 2023, 12:17:32 »

I don't know, perhaps Geoff should take note... it's perfectly possible to be shouty and rational in the same piece, but all the talk of contrails makes a mockery of anything else that comes out, even if it was all fundamentally correct*...

I have no idea what you're talking about  ???
Diesel till I die

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 25 September 2023, 12:24:52 »

I have no idea what you're talking about  ???
Some context... https://youtu.be/oQEFMeMU1H0?si=7f02fS9CkeFj5jQH

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 25 September 2023, 12:30:03 »

Ahhh....Geoff from YouTube.......of course  ::)
Diesel till I die

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 25 September 2023, 12:47:09 »

Sure some of his ULEZ videos were previously referenced here :-\

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 25 September 2023, 14:10:17 »

Probably, but I'm not going to recognise that from you say "George said.....", am I?
Diesel till I die

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 25 September 2023, 20:41:13 »

Probably, but I'm not going to recognise that from you say "George said.....", am I?
https://youtu.be/lUt-EtePx5g?si=YrnrtIruukwTiYN_

Case in point...
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 19 queries.