Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Census  (Read 15601 times)

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
Re: Census
« Reply #105 on: 25 March 2021, 19:28:58 »

As he made us all he understands far more than anyone of us how diverse this World is and the complexities of the human form.  What he does not tolerate is the persecution of a minority by those who are do arrogant that they think they know everything about life.

Live and let live, love and be rue to yourself. ;)

:-X

That is because the general distribution of God is as a "he", but I think most of us who believe can recognise God is without gender.  Why should God need to be a man or a woman as the creation of all universal life is beyond the requirement for that. ;)
We are now entering the twilight zone..........
Diesel till I die

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 25 March 2021, 19:29:21 »

I wonder what your precious god would make of all of this, Lizzie. If he actually existed I think we'd be due a good few plagues about now.  ::)

As he made us all he understands far more than anyone of us how diverse this World is and the complexities of the human form.  What he does not tolerate is the persecution of a minority by those who are do arrogant that they think they know everything about life.

Oh, I think not. In fact, I think you just totally made that up. :o I'll ask a cleric and see what he says, if he can put his choirboy down for long enough to answer.

I have believed that most of my life, so just open your old eyes and look at the World and the Universe around us ;)

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 25 March 2021, 19:32:33 »

I think I was about 4 when I asked my mum if I could be Batman. ;D ;D......or perhaps the Riddler. ;D ;D

I don't recall telling her I wanted to be a girl, and If I had she'd have told me to stop being silly and to go and play Cowboys and Indians with the other boys with the Winchester rifle and cap gun pistol I had for Christmas. :D

Shoot them Indians up cowboy.... ;)

That is because you were a boy and did not have Gender Dysphoria, so do not compare your life with those who are transgendered as that just highlights your ignorance of it all.  >:(

I doubt the 4 year old boy in the video has it either. :)

That is something that would be researched with, I repeat yet again, GP, medical and psychological support to determine over a few years.

Is that too hard for you to grasp Opti, as I know your normal subject that you can handle is about touching up women and their bits!! ::) ::) ::) ::)

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 25 March 2021, 19:35:26 »

I think the Chinese are doing similar to the Uighars, making them very happy with their choice of lifestyle.  ;D
A bit extreme... A four year old would probably be swayed by jelly and ice cream... Who's a naughty boy/good girl :-X

I can imagine the conversation.

"Mum(s).....can I have ice cream and jelly"
"Not unless you tell a load of people you want to become a girl.....like the one I wanted, and like the pretty little girl your brother now is"
" Oh, Ok then"
" Good girl, I'm proud of you"
" Thanks mum(s)"

Now you are being just stupid and again emphasising your ignorance and inability to understand a very complex issue >:(

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 25 March 2021, 19:36:19 »

I wonder what your precious god would make of all of this, Lizzie. If he actually existed I think we'd be due a good few plagues about now.  ::)

Oh, I think not. In fact, I think you just totally made that up. :o I'll ask a cleric and see what he says, if he can put his choirboy down for long enough to answer.

I have believed that most of my life, so just open your old eyes and look at the World and the Universe around us ;)
I look at the world every day, Lizzie, through the eyes of a man who has been married three times, had three (normal) sons, served in HM forces, done quite a few jobs, etc, just a normal life really, and there are certain elements of it that disgust and revile me. But this is not through ignorance, far from it. I understand perfectly what is going on, thank you. And, if there is a god, he will certainly be slamming the door shut on quite a few of the deviants I observe each day.
Fire and brimstone for them, I'm afraid.  ;D
Diesel till I die

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 25 March 2021, 19:48:40 »

I look at the world every day, Lizzie, through the eyes of a man who has been married three times, had three (normal) sons, served in HM forces, done quite a few jobs, etc, just a normal life really, and there are certain elements of it that disgust and revile me. But this is not through ignorance, far from it. I understand perfectly what is going on, thank you. And, if there is a god, he will certainly be slamming the door shut on quite a few of the deviants I observe each day.

Do not judge Steve least you will be judged...... ;D ;D

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 25 March 2021, 19:49:56 »

That's lest, Lizzie, lest....... :P
Diesel till I die

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 25 March 2021, 19:55:18 »

That is because the general distribution of God is as a "he", but I think most of us who believe can recognise God is without gender. Why should God need to be a man or a woman as the creation of all universal life is beyond the requirement for that. ;)

Oh come on Lizzie, we all know God is an elderly and slightly portly white man with a big bushy white beard, who goes round in white robes!  ::)

RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 25 March 2021, 20:00:18 »

Hallelujah..😂
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 25 March 2021, 20:03:16 »

That is because the general distribution of God is as a "he", but I think most of us who believe can recognise God is without gender. Why should God need to be a man or a woman as the creation of all universal life is beyond the requirement for that. ;)

Oh come on Lizzie, we all know God is an elderly and slightly portly white man with a big bushy white beard, who goes round in white robes!  ::)

;D ;D ;D Yes, as illustrated in all those books we read as children and in paintings we also were exposed to, with no one apparently questioning the wisdom of that or the portrayal of Jesus Christ as a white man!, ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;)

Oh how reassuring that was for those past generations in Great Britain!, :o :o

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 25 March 2021, 20:07:15 »

Now, now Steve, you are judging me on my appalling spelling :o :o ;D ;D ;)

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 25 March 2021, 20:10:55 »

Now, now Steve, you are judging me on my appalling spelling :o :o ;D ;D ;)
If more people were judged on such things, you wouldn't get cretins in positions of influence.
Diesel till I die

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 25 March 2021, 20:16:13 »

;D ;D ;D Yes, as illustrated in all those books we read as children and in paintings we also were exposed to, with no one apparently questioning the wisdom of that or the portrayal of Jesus Christ as a white man!, ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;)

Oh how reassuring that was for those past generations in Great Britain!, :o :o

Well... Jesus was more likely to have been a white man than a Chinese or Aztec Indian.  :)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 25 March 2021, 20:37:04 »

Step away from the apples!
Onanists always think outside the box.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 25 March 2021, 20:41:37 »

Step away from the apples!

An apple a day....  :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 21 queries.