Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Census  (Read 15847 times)

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
Re: Census
« Reply #120 on: 25 March 2021, 20:43:10 »

Step away from the apples!

An apple a day....  :)
I'd be knackered, me  ;D
Diesel till I die

countrywoman

• worcestershire
    • skoda yeti
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 26 March 2021, 10:18:33 »

Looks like I got my tin opener out and released the worms !!! 2 comments , on my gender forum most say they knew from a very early age . A lot have had to wait till in there 50s and 60s due to lack of knowledge and resources when they were young. Next is the bible was written by people with a controlling agender to  line there own pockets by altering the original , nothing changes then!!   

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 26 March 2021, 11:51:40 »

Looks like I got my tin opener out and released the worms !!! 2 comments , on my gender forum most say they knew from a very early age . A lot have had to wait till in there 50s and 60s due to lack of knowledge and resources when they were young. Next is the bible was written by people with a controlling agender to  line there own pockets by altering the original , nothing changes then!!

Well stated and very factual countrywoman and thank you so much for being so brave to reveal your true self and it's history.

Most transgendered individuals do show signs of being such at an early age.  From about 4 years of age is fairly usual.  Also waiting for even the current NHS to assist individuals in the various processes of transitioning can take a very long time, which becomes increasingly a risk to health as they become ever more desperate.

Going the private treatment route is the other option, but only suitable for those with the funds to cover the whole process. About £30,000 is a fair assessment of those costs, which again adds tremendous pressure on the individual.  That can all add up to very severe depression, a feeling of hopelessness, and then suicide in all too many cases.  :'( :'(

Why some feel that it is all done on a whim, as a choice like choosing what to eat, as shown in this thread, that should be joked about is beyond me. ::) ::)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 26 March 2021, 13:21:25 »

Other people may say........they thought they knew from an early age but time moved on and and their views changed with the passing of time, and they were glad they gave themselves the chance to grow and mature to the point where they could make an informed ADULT decision.

Informed adult decision.... :y
Parental grooming and indoctrination of small children by dysfunctional adults.... :( :(

countrywoman

• worcestershire
    • skoda yeti
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 26 March 2021, 13:35:16 »

Back to the under funded services then-------It will be 5 years by the time I get the op and covid has efed up my electrolysis,still waiting. So lets hope the census results help for everyone who/what ever you are.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: 26 March 2021, 13:50:19 »

Back to the under funded services then-------It will be 5 years by the time I get the op and covid has efed up my electrolysis,still waiting. So lets hope the census results help for everyone who/what ever you are.

All the very best with that.  The five years is a long time to wait, but after no doubt years of waiting it will be very worthwhile and make you feel more "complete" than ever before in your life. :y :y

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 26 March 2021, 14:01:23 »

Other people may say........they thought they knew from an early age but time moved on and and their views changed with the passing of time, and they were glad they gave themselves the chance to grow and mature to the point where they could make an informed ADULT decision.

Parental grooming and indoctrination of small children by dysfunctional adults.... :( :(

Opti!!  You have not read my detailed explanations of the FACTS that surround transgendered individuals. With those that mature with the feelings they have had since early childhood in so many they do not disappear; they actually become even more apparent, until they get the professional help I have mentioned more than once.  Unfortunately that means they often have gone through puberty and now face an even harder process to become the man / women they KNOW they are in their brains - called brain gender.  Indeed it is far harder for women to fully transition to the male form, with the gender reassignment operation being far more complicated and therefore greatly more expensive.

It is NEVER down to "Parental grooming and indoctrination of small children by dysfunctional adults.... " and that is a very insulting and completely inaccurate comment for those who have gone through the full process over many years.

Why are you so dismissive of people who are transgendered Opti?  Why does it concern you so much?  Have you not got more to worry about? ::) ::) ::)
« Last Edit: 26 March 2021, 14:02:58 by Lizzie Zoom »

countrywoman

• worcestershire
    • skoda yeti
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 26 March 2021, 14:06:44 »

To quote Will S "me thinketh they do protest to much"

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 26 March 2021, 14:08:39 »

Yes, you are so right!! :y :y

Some have their reasons for not wanting to live and let live. ;) ;)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 26 March 2021, 14:49:58 »

Opti!!  You have not read my detailed explanations of the FACTS that surround transgendered individuals. With those that mature with the feelings they have had since early childhood in so many they do not disappear; they actually become even more apparent, until they get the professional help I have mentioned more than once.  Unfortunately that means they often have gone through puberty and now face an even harder process to become the man / women they KNOW they are in their brains - called brain gender.  Indeed it is far harder for women to fully transition to the male form, with the gender reassignment operation being far more complicated and therefore greatly more expensive.

It is NEVER down to "Parental grooming and indoctrination of small children by dysfunctional adults.... " and that is a very insulting and completely inaccurate comment for those who have gone through the full process over many years.

Why are you so dismissive of people who are transgendered Opti?  Why does it concern you so much?  Have you not got more to worry about? ::) ::) ::)

Ok Lizzie. So every four year boy who says he wants to be a girl, and every four year old girl who say they want to be a boy should be signed up for gender reassignment, because, using your own words, these thoughts will not disappear. This seems to be the extent of your logic.

Using such warped logic would probably end up with about 80% of the population being trans.

In your world Tomboy girls wouldn't be allowed to grow and mature into natural real women. Sensitive boys wouldn't be allowed to develop into normal healthy men.

There is a reason why we have an age of consent in this country. This is so young people are not manipulated by those older than them with their own agenda.

I'm disappointed you find the obvious indoctrination and manipulation of a 4 year child at a gender change ceremony acceptable.  It is the abnormal masquerading as the normal.   :-\ :-\ :-\

Less wokery and more common sense is the way to go. :) :-* :-* :-* :-*

If adults feels they are in the wrong body then I wish them good luck and hope they can find emotional and perhaps physical help. Children need to be protected until they are 'capable' of making life changing decisions. It's really not rocket science.

We must agree to disagree, sweetie......despite me being right. :-* :-* :-* :-*

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 26 March 2021, 15:17:46 »

If adults feels they are in the wrong body then I wish them good luck and hope they can find emotional and perhaps physical help. Children need to be protected until they are 'capable' of making life changing decisions. It's really not rocket science.

If you're right, then this is so common that everyone of us would have to know of children being 'groomed' like this. Every teacher in the country should be able to give many examples. Neither of those things are true.

A quick google of the figures suggests that there are fewer than 3000 children or adolescent gender identity patients in the UK, out of a population of 12.5 million. That is about 0.015%, which is both practically and statistically insignificant.

You are inventing a problem based on nothing but your own bias.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 26 March 2021, 15:32:39 »

If you're right, then this is so common that everyone of us would have to know of children being 'groomed' like this. Every teacher in the country should be able to give many examples. Neither of those things are true.

A quick google of the figures suggests that there are fewer than 3000 children or adolescent gehttp://images.omegaowners.com/forum/smf2000/Smileys/oofstd/kiss.gifnder identity patients in the UK, out of a population of 12.5 million. That is about 0.015%, which is both practically and statistically insignificant.

You are inventing a problem based on nothing but your own bias.

Which is why the 99.85% majority should not pander to them......or feel they they should not be allowed to voice their opinion because of the intersectionality madness that has taken over.

Batley grammar school is another example of where the majority are required to appease the minority, The school has no need to apologise, yet they are falling over themselves to say how sorry they are. Sorry for what exactly?

3000 children going through gender reassignment..... :-\ :-\ :-\ It's worse than I thought. Poor little bastards.

New POD

• Miseryside
    • NEED MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: 26 March 2021, 16:23:15 »

Don't knock it until you've tried it.  :y

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 26 March 2021, 16:26:17 »

Don't knock it until you've tried it.  :y
Tried what exactly? :D
Onanists always think outside the box.

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 26 March 2021, 17:15:50 »

3000 children going through gender reassignment..... :-\ :-\ :-\ It's worse than I thought. Poor little bastards.

That's a relatively constant number.
As are the 50,000 teenage pregnancies, or 12,000 reported rapes of under 18s per year. Which looks like an actual problem to me.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 17 queries.