Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Census  (Read 15821 times)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Census
« Reply #45 on: 10 March 2021, 17:56:02 »

Perhaps I'm a philistine and my antiquated views on gender only apply to England.

In Scotland it seems they are more enlightened, and will simply not allow an opinion that suggests there are only two genders. ::) ::) :

https://youtu.be/xcmxFw1LAbo

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 10 March 2021, 18:29:21 »

Nothing wrong with Philistines :D
Onanists always think outside the box.

redelitev6

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 10 March 2021, 18:36:02 »

Philistine lives matter  :y

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 10 March 2021, 18:38:06 »

Philistine lives matter  :y
Soon we'll be a protected species  :D

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 10 March 2021, 19:08:23 »

Philistinism gets a bad press.
Diesel till I die

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 10 March 2021, 19:21:25 »

How is he? Gone all quute since he was comitted, sorry, admitted :-\

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
  • 3.O Elite Saloon with all the toys,
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 22 March 2021, 20:38:06 »

When do we get to know the results?
Ask yourself :  " WHY do I believe in what I believe?"

Remember that my opinions expressed here are not representative of the opinions of other members on the OOF Forum.

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 22 March 2021, 20:38:47 »

When do we get to know the results?
100 years time  ;)

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 22 March 2021, 20:41:18 »

next year (Jan 2022) you will be able to view the 1921 Census  :y

countrywoman

• worcestershire
    • skoda yeti
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 22 March 2021, 21:05:00 »

Thanks Lizzy Zoom for making the point and yes my gender does not match my birth certificate , the reason for letting them know is that Gender services are woefully under funded so if they can see the % it may improve.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 23 March 2021, 18:02:47 »

Thanks Lizzy Zoom for making the point and yes my gender does not match my birth certificate , the reason for letting them know is that Gender services are woefully under funded so if they can see the % it may improve.

Yes, there are many trans men and women who have yet to be officially identified and have obtained their true status under the Gender Recognition Act 2004, so the Census should reveal an up to date picture.  The government should already know though the number of people that have obtained a Gender Recognition Certificate.

What it will not show is the number of children who already identify as the opposite gender.

It is an extremely interesting very serious field of scientific study and requires far more support than it does to avoid many lives being terminated far too early. 

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 23 March 2021, 18:38:25 »

Yes, there are many trans men and women who have yet to be officially identified and have obtained their true status under the Gender Recognition Act 2004, so the Census should reveal an up to date picture.  The government should already know though the number of people that have obtained a Gender Recognition Certificate.

What it will not show is the number of children who already identify as the opposite gender.

It is an extremely interesting very serious field of scientific study and requires far more support than it does to avoid many lives being terminated far too early.

Dangerous.

Kids before puberty are too young to make and understand such a decision. Teenagers are impressionable and change like the wind. Nobody should consider a change of gender before age 18, and adults (often with their own agenda) should not indoctrinate naturally confused teens.

Let them grow up first so they can make an informed adult decision.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 23 March 2021, 18:40:58 »

Dangerous.

Kids before puberty are too young to make and understand such a decision. Teenagers are impressionable and change like the wind. Nobody should consider a change of gender before age 18, and adults (often with their own agenda) should not indoctrinate naturally confused teens.

But, if they don't actually have surgery, they can spend three days a week as male and four days a week as female.  :)
The clothing bill would be quite high though.
Diesel till I die

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 23 March 2021, 20:40:37 »

Dangerous.

No. Because once puberty takes place changes of the body cannot be reversed. So, if a child UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION is correctly identified as possibly having the transgender condition then puberty blockers should be used.  If this ‘window’ is missed it will give the future trans adult tremendous problems to overcome and could well lead to Great Depression and suicidal tendencies.

Most trans children identify themselves very early in life. ;)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 24 March 2021, 00:05:31 »

Which begs two questions:

1. Why?

2. Under what influence/direction/guidance?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 18 queries.