Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Census  (Read 15816 times)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Census
« Reply #60 on: 24 March 2021, 13:11:17 »

Thanks Lizzy Zoom for making the point and yes my gender does not match my birth certificate , the reason for letting them know is that Gender services are woefully under funded so if they can see the % it may improve.

Yes, there are many trans men and women who have yet to be officially identified and have obtained their true status under the Gender Recognition Act 2004, so the Census should reveal an up to date picture.  The government should already know though the number of people that have obtained a Gender Recognition Certificate.

What it will not show is the number of children who already identify as the opposite gender.

It is an extremely interesting very serious field of scientific study and requires far more support than it does to avoid many lives being terminated far too early.

Dangerous.

Kids before puberty are too young to make and understand such a decision. Teenagers are impressionable and change like the wind. Nobody should consider a change of gender before age 18, and adults (often with their own agenda) should not indoctrinate naturally confused teens.

Let them grow up first so they can make an informed adult decision.

No. Because once puberty takes place changes of the body cannot be reversed. So, if a child UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION is correctly identified as possibly having the transgender condition then puberty blockers should be used.  If this ‘window’ is missed it will give the future trans adult tremendous problems to overcome and could well lead to Great Depression and suicidal tendencies.

Most trans children identify themselves very early in life. ;)

Nope.....small children have no interest or understanding of 'gender choice' They are just busy being kids. Unless of course the subject is regularly mentioned and strong opinions put forward by their parents. Kids like to please their parents so....... :-\

No four or five year old decides to change gender. It is their dysfunctional parents who 'suggest' and indoctrinate their kids and 'suggest' they may be in the wrong body.

A small child deciding he/she wants to change  gender is like  the family mutt taking the decision to become vegetarian.

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 24 March 2021, 13:21:06 »

Thanks Lizzy Zoom for making the point and yes my gender does not match my birth certificate , the reason for letting them know is that Gender services are woefully under funded so if they can see the % it may improve.

Yes, there are many trans men and women who have yet to be officially identified and have obtained their true status under the Gender Recognition Act 2004, so the Census should reveal an up to date picture.  The government should already know though the number of people that have obtained a Gender Recognition Certificate.

What it will not show is the number of children who already identify as the opposite gender.

It is an extremely interesting very serious field of scientific study and requires far more support than it does to avoid many lives being terminated far too early.

Dangerous.

Kids before puberty are too young to make and understand such a decision. Teenagers are impressionable and change like the wind. Nobody should consider a change of gender before age 18, and adults (often with their own agenda) should not indoctrinate naturally confused teens.

No. Because once puberty takes place changes of the body cannot be reversed. So, if a child UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION is correctly identified as possibly having the transgender condition then puberty blockers should be used.  If this ‘window’ is missed it will give the future trans adult tremendous problems to overcome and could well lead to Great Depression and suicidal tendencies.

Nope.....small children have no interest or understanding of 'gender choice' They are just busy being kids. Unless of course the subject is regularly mentioned and strong opinions put forward by their parents. Kids like to please their parents so....... :-\

No four or five year old decides to change gender. It is their dysfunctional parents who 'suggest' and indoctrinate their kids and 'suggest' they may be in the wrong body.

A small child deciding he/she wants to change  gender is like  the family mutt taking the decision to become vegetarian.

You need to get out more.

Or be completely cut off from the rest of the world

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 24 March 2021, 13:28:29 »

https://youtu.be/NIeuuPLIbVs

Pantene should hang their heads in shame.

OK......so two 'lesbian mothers' who probably have a very low opinion of men produce, probably by sperm donation, a BOY child. My guess is they were hoping for a girl.

My guess is this BOY grew up never hearing anything affirmative about men. This BOY loves his 'two mums' and wants their approval. He knows that if be becomes a GIRL his 'two mums' will be very pleased and proud of him.

Selfish parental indoctrination of a small child.  :(

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 24 March 2021, 13:32:45 »

Dangerous.

You need to get out more.

Or be completely cut off from the rest of the world

Thanks, Nick. :y

As a person who is 'beyond woke' I shall take your feedback as a compliment. :)

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 24 March 2021, 15:14:28 »

You're going to have to take a leaf out of my book, Opti. I treat it all as preposterous shite, and ignore it. No one I know, in the real world, mentions anything about it, I'm pretty sure they are blissfully unaware. And that's the rub, it's there if you go looking for it, but doesn't crop up in the day to day lives of normal people. Bin it and move on.
« Last Edit: 24 March 2021, 15:22:29 by STEMO »
Diesel till I die

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 24 March 2021, 15:26:59 »

Which begs two questions:

1. Why?

2. Under what influence/direction/guidance?

Just read my posts DG!! ::) ::) ::)

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 24 March 2021, 15:27:53 »

The son's girlfriend is coming to stay for a while over Easter, she is a vegan. I will place her vegan meal on the dinner table and sit opposite, eating my fish or steak. If that offends her sensibilities, tough. I will accept the fact that she's a vegan and she'll have to accept the fact that I'm not.
That's how it works for me with all people, including the ones mentioned above. You carry on being gender neutral or whatever floats your boat today, I'll carry on being normal.  :)
Diesel till I die

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 24 March 2021, 15:37:33 »

Dangerous.

Sorry Opti but you are posting with no knowledge of this subject and obviously do not know the in and outs of gender identity in children at an early age.  This is a well established fact in the professional circles of those that study this, including me with much personal experience in this field.

The child does not consciously decide to "change gender", as naturally they identify as the gender they feel comfortable in which becomes ever apparent with the short passing of time.

To compare this very serious condition with " the family mutt taking the decision to become vegetarian" just displays your lack of knowledge or understanding of those that go through the great pain this process involves.  Once people thought being gay was a matter of choice, but now thank goodness society has learnt this is not true, and will eventually develop it's understanding of being transgender. ;)

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 24 March 2021, 15:40:17 »

https://youtu.be/NIeuuPLIbVs

Pantene should hang their heads in shame.

OK......so two 'lesbian mothers' who probably have a very low opinion of men produce, probably by sperm donation, a BOY child. My guess is they were hoping for a girl.

My guess is this BOY grew up never hearing anything affirmative about men. This BOY loves his 'two mums' and wants their approval. He knows that if be becomes a GIRL his 'two mums' will be very pleased and proud of him.

Selfish parental indoctrination of a small child.  :(

Again Opti, and to all those who identify with these comments, stop being such a dinosaur and expand your mind to the reality of the world and the great diversity within it. ::) ::)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 24 March 2021, 15:53:04 »

The son's girlfriend is coming to stay for a while over Easter, she is a vegan. I will place her vegan meal on the dinner table and sit opposite, eating my fish or steak. If that offends her sensibilities, tough. I will accept the fact that she's a vegan and she'll have to accept the fact that I'm not.
That's how it works for me with all people, including the ones mentioned above. You carry on being gender neutral or whatever floats your boat today, I'll carry on being normal.  :)

Not allowed to use the word normal any more, I'm afraid. It is considered offensive to the 1%. :)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 24 March 2021, 15:56:02 »

Which begs two questions:

1. Why?

2. Under what influence/direction/guidance?

Just read my posts DG!! ::) ::) ::)
I did, and found no satisfactory answer to my questions. Hence asking them out loud.
Onanists always think outside the box.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 24 March 2021, 15:59:12 »

......and she'll be happy to cook you a sizzling piece of dead cow if she invites you for dinner. ::) ::) ::) ::)

If she is anything like my 'veggie' sister she won't, and may take the opportunity to lecture you on the evil nature of people who eat meat... ;D ;D ;D

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 24 March 2021, 16:04:51 »

Not allowed to use the word normal any more, I'm afraid. It is considered offensive to the 1%. :)
nor·mal  (nôr′məl)
adj.
1. Conforming with, adhering to, or constituting a norm, standard, pattern, level, or type; typical: normal room temperature; one's normal weight; normal diplomatic relations.
2. Biology Functioning or occurring in a natural way; lacking observable abnormalities or deficiencies
Diesel till I die

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 24 March 2021, 16:27:00 »

nor·mal  (nôr′məl)
adj.
1. Conforming with, adhering to, or constituting a norm, standard, pattern, level, or type; typical: normal room temperature; one's normal weight; normal diplomatic relations.
2. Biology Functioning or occurring in a natural way; lacking observable abnormalities or deficiencies

Yes.....but this simple unassuming word is enough to  'trigger' a total meltdown for those of ambiguous gender. ;D ;D

The shampoo people know this and have rightly banned all use of the word with regard to hair. :D

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 24 March 2021, 16:28:13 »

nor·mal  (nôr′məl)
adj.

Yes.....but this simple unassuming word is enough to  'trigger' a total meltdown for those of ambiguous gender. ;D ;D

The shampoo people know this and have rightly banned all use of the word with regard to hair. :D
My shampoo still says for normal hair, so I'll try not to lose any sleep over it.  :)
Diesel till I die
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 21 queries.