Who's this ? own up

(1/1)

dave the builder:
Who's this ?
video YOUTUBE clicky
End of the video @ 10 mins 15 secs
NOT me ,My Omega is  IN -A -STATE  , not AN ESTATE   :D

TheBoy:
And the knob jockey with the dash cam is an even bigger prick.  Just like cyclists who wear cameras. Shouting and swearing over nothing.  I'd like to give the idiot something to worry about.

Everyone makes mistakes when driving, so do they need to be plastered all over the Internet?  Dashcam owning wankstains.

Although in this case, clearly to turn right, you have to force your way out a little (or wait for cars to be banned), which the Estate owner did.  The dashcam knobjockey should have predicted this, and lifted a little, it was hardly impeding his progress, as the estate owner had clearly got gaps both ways, that just didn't quite align.

YZ250:

--- Quote from: TheBoy on 25 February 2024, 10:52:03 ---………….
 Just like cyclists who wear cameras. Shouting and swearing over nothing. …….

--- End quote ---

You should enjoy this one then, although the ending isn’t fatal sadly.  >:(
It’s none other than the holier than thou, egotistical, antagonistic tw_t Jeremy Whine. Note to van driver ….. try harder next time.  :y

https://youtu.be/gfOnnVhfBWU?si=GLBxQeT4Gt9864M2

grifter:
Pity - he only got the bike  ;)

TheBoy:

--- Quote from: grifter on 26 February 2024, 08:10:11 ---Pity - he only got the bike  ;)

--- End quote ---
Quite, and its his own fault as he clearly (like all camera wearing cyclists) wanted to make it look more dramatic by getting as close as possible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version