Chat Area > General Car Chat

selling advise wanted please

(1/1)

james cartledge:
ive found out today i,m loosing my job which means i.m going to have to sell my omega i love the car to bits just carnt afford to insure and run the car ive not had her long either

the car is a 2001 y 2.6 mv6 silver its covered 97k had 4 owners full history plus lots of bills had rocker cover gaskets oil cooler and timing belt done i bought the car off a close friend of mine who had owned her for 3 years the car is very clean a couple of marks scuffs but ony what you would expect from a 8 year old car every thing works as it should it has tax till oct 09 and mot feb 2010
the car is standard apart from genuine vx mudflaps and a irmscher front grille
i paid 1300 for the car around 3 months ago so what is worh now i really need a quickish sale as i have bills to pay but i dont want to give her away i want her to go to a good home

what is a good price to ask ??

thanks james

KillerWatt:

--- Quote ---what is a good price to ask ??
--- End quote ---
Maximum book price is £1145, but it's a buyers market in the current financial climate.

AndyVXR300:
You have a PM :y

james cartledge:
i think i will take the irmscher grill off the car put the standard one back on it as it cost me 170 from vx then i will advertise the car for 1100 and see what response i will get
 :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version