Chat Area > General Car Chat

Today was just not meant to happen.....LOL

(1/2) > >>

Shane mvsex:
what a day grr..... After 5 months off the road.. Got my omega back on the road today..... First run over to mikes in Reading, got a mile up the m4 and she broke down  :'( got her home to find she's fine nothing wrong at all.... Spoiled my fun the wife was not happy LOL she was cold and had to wear a tin foil blanket... She looked like a cheap rip off of superwoman.... Pics coming up in the gallery LOL 8-)

Lizzie_Zoom:

--- Quote ---what a day grr..... After 5 months off the road.. Got my omega back on the road today..... First run over to mikes in Reading, got a mile up the m4 and she broke down  :'( got her home to find she's fine nothing wrong at all.... Spoiled my fun the wife was not happy LOL she was cold and had to wear a tin foil blanket... She looked like a cheap rip off of superwoman.... Pics coming up in the gallery LOL 8-)
--- End quote ---

:-? :-? :-? :-? If nothing was wrong, why did the car break down? :-?  No petrol? ::) ::)

waspy:

--- Quote ---what a day grr..... After 5 months off the road.. Got my omega back on the road today..... First run over to mikes in Reading, got a mile up the m4 and she broke down  :'( got her home to find she's fine nothing wrong at all.... Spoiled my fun the wife was not happy LOL she was cold and had to wear a tin foil blanket... She looked like a cheap rip off of superwoman.... Pics coming up in the gallery LOL 8-)
--- End quote ---

Of the wife :D ::) ;D

Shane mvsex:
they recovery guy puts it down to the fact that the car has been sat for months, its was maybe gunk or a blockage that cut the engine out, and a flat battery, as it was flashing gearbox on the screen, as after we stopped it wouldnt start , so not to bad in the end...

pics from today are up lol :y

VXL V6:
Crank Sensor at a guess.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version