Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Those who didn't make the lakes meet....  (Read 4293 times)

miggy

Re: Those who didn't make the lakes meet....
« Reply #45 on: 11 June 2007, 18:33:41 »

Whats all the banter about Tunnie, he seem a popular guy, or is it a long story.

;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: 12 June 2007, 18:28:54 by miggy »

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 11 June 2007, 20:26:05 »

At ths very moment AA is steam cleaning the front chassis rails on his 2.2 to win the award next time. Chopsdad you have serious competition at the next meet.
And using Mrs AutoAddict's toothbrush to get all the dirt out of the crevices.....

Talking about clean cars, I could have sworn yours was silver, have you changed it? ;D
no, but i had the audacity to wash it 3 weeks ago.....
Grumpy old man

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #47 on: 11 June 2007, 21:04:07 »

At ths very moment AA is steam cleaning the front chassis rails on his 2.2 to win the award next time. Chopsdad you have serious competition at the next meet.
And using Mrs AutoAddict's toothbrush to get all the dirt out of the crevices.....

Talking about clean cars, I could have sworn yours was silver, have you changed it? ;D

Spec you've been cleaning yours today AA after me and Holly had been in it
Think i left some footprints from the chalky pub carpark.....and Holly must have left some hairs in it  :-[

Auto Addict

• Administrator
  • North Birmingham
  • Back to Vx to keep TB happy
    • Astra K Elite ST
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 11 June 2007, 21:46:37 »

Think i left some footprints from the chalky pub carpark.....and Holly must have left some hairs in it  :-[

Did give it a quick wash today to get the flies off it, no hairs, Holly wouldn't dare ;D
I like red cars

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #49 on: 11 June 2007, 22:45:34 »

Did give it a quick wash today to get the flies off it, no hairs, Holly wouldn't dare ;D

Shes not usually that bothered......and leaves em every where in my cars.... ;D

Chopsdad

• Omega Baron
  • Bouncy Castle in Carlisle
  • Keep it clean!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 11 June 2007, 22:58:58 »

Whats all the banter about Tunnie, he seem a popular guy, or is it a long story.

;D ;D ;D ;D

No, just long arms  ;)
[img name=signat_img_resize]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o317/chopsdad/oof.jpg[/IMG]                                                       [img name=signat_img_resize]http://i123.photobucket.com/albu

amigov6

« Reply #51 on: 12 June 2007, 18:14:58 »

I can say that as a new member myself,this was a great weekend ,everyone was just having a great time and enjoying the rest and company of new friends.Marks dtm was a real star,saturday he was going to all the cars to see if anything needed to be done and tec 2 got well used.Myself managed to change the radio antenna cable that had been a passenger in the door pocket for a couple of years with mark managing to get the bloody thing throug to the radio without major surgery.Then it was time to relax with many a beer and to eat the mountain of food from the bbq.hopefully we can get 30/40 meegas there next time,and have an even better time.I will be there for thatone.
Gary. :) :) :) :) 8-) 8-)
[smiley=tekst-toppie.gif]You & me both my old currant bun!!! [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.