Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Brit Awards ...  (Read 4001 times)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Brit Awards ...
« Reply #60 on: 24 November 2021, 16:58:58 »

https://youtu.be/yTE-YxOZ8co

I feel for 'real lesbians' all they want a quiet life and a bit of rug to munch.... :-\

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 24 November 2021, 17:47:13 »

You explain these things, Lizzie, as if it is compulsory for everyone to be au fait with every detail of how we should address someone who considers themselves gender neutral or whatever. It is not. Most people don't even consider stuff like this in their day to day life.
Wouldn't it be nice if aforementioned gender neutral people understood this, and didn't have a hissy fit when being innocently addressed as him or her. As for changing the way an airline captain or train driver addresses their passengers, it's just self important nonsense, and is bound to attract scorn and derision.

As someone once said: "If it walks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck, it's a duck".

You miss the point Steve, none of the individuals I am talking about, those officially recognised as trans or intersexed, or "neutral" is actually actively pushing the overall case to be called certain titles.  They have got bigger worries than that.  It is the media and Forums like this one where groups of individuals, who do not fall under the very personal challenge of being under LGBT umbrella, are apparently so "up in arms and insulted" by this so called threat to their "normality" that are making all the noises of protest.  The many individuals who I have known who fall under the LGBT banner just want to get on and lead their own lives without any big fuss. Yes, there may be the LGBT rallies and parades, but that is only the individuals who often live under threat from others feeling confident as a group to say "YES!  This is us, and we are proud of being US", no matter what the so called "normal" (what really is that?!) people think. 

As individuals who are gay, lesbian, or bisexual when going about their daily business should just be treated like anyone else, and the transgendered and intersex people just want to be recognised as their chosen gender, which is usually reflected in their style (masculine or feminine) of dress, make up and how they present themselves.  For other "normal" people, what is the problem with that?

I had to write more than I wanted Steve to explain how this whole discussion really is for the playground, but there again the young of the current playgrounds are becoming very aware and accepting of life's diverse ways alongside with everything that mankind gets up to, and that is healthy.

As I asked before, why are those who are not the individuals that are being so heavily discussed so worried about these medically challenged individuals?  Just live and let live and feel lucky that you all personally, APPARENTLY, are so confident and happy about who YOU are, what YOU have done, and how YOU have interacted with all life. :D ;

No one has yet answered fully all of my four questions with an explanation.  I wonder why! ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;)

At least Dave and DG tried to! ;D ;D ;)
« Last Edit: 24 November 2021, 17:52:25 by Lizzie Zoom »

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 24 November 2021, 17:51:32 »

At the Labour party conference there was a biological man who identified as a 'trans woman lesbian'. He/she got a huge round of applause for being so brave. :-X/

In reality he was a man who was attracted to women.

If a real lesbian ( one with a cervix) refuses to have sex with this biological man ( one with a dick and balls but calls himself a lesbian) then she ( the real lesbian) will be called transphobic.

It's just insane. :-X

Tigger was right.....it's complicated. ;D

I usually am.  :)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 24 November 2021, 18:23:00 »

You explain these things, Lizzie, as if it is compulsory for everyone to be au fait with every detail of how we should address someone who considers themselves gender neutral or whatever. It is not. Most people don't even consider stuff like this in their day to day life.
Wouldn't it be nice if aforementioned gender neutral people understood this, and didn't have a hissy fit when being innocently addressed as him or her. As for changing the way an airline captain or train driver addresses their passengers, it's just self important nonsense, and is bound to attract scorn and derision.

As someone once said: "If it walks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck, it's a duck".

You miss the point Steve, none of the individuals I am talking about, those officially recognised as trans or intersexed, or "neutral" is actually actively pushing the overall case to be called certain titles.  They have got bigger worries than that.  It is the media and Forums like this one where groups of individuals, who do not fall under the very personal challenge of being under LGBT umbrella, are apparently so "up in arms and insulted" by this so called threat to their "normality" that are making all the noises of protest.  The many individuals who I have known who fall under the LGBT banner just want to get on and lead their own lives without any big fuss. Yes, there may be the LGBT rallies and parades, but that is only the individuals who often live under threat from others feeling confident as a group to say "YES!  This is us, and we are proud of being US", no matter what the so called "normal" (what really is that?!) people think. 

As individuals who are gay, lesbian, or bisexual when going about their daily business should just be treated like anyone else, and the transgendered and intersex people just want to be recognised as their chosen gender, which is usually reflected in their style (masculine or feminine) of dress, make up and how they present themselves.  For other "normal" people, what is the problem with that?

I had to write more than I wanted Steve to explain how this whole discussion really is for the playground, but there again the young of the current playgrounds are becoming very aware and accepting of life's diverse ways alongside with everything that mankind gets up to, and that is healthy.

As I asked before, why are those who are not the individuals that are being so heavily discussed so worried about these medically challenged individuals?  Just live and let live and feel lucky that you all personally, APPARENTLY, are so confident and happy about who YOU are, what YOU have done, and how YOU have interacted with all life. :D ;

No one has yet answered fully all of my four questions with an explanation.  I wonder why! ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;)

You missed out the bit about how some of these people, who want to get on with their lives undisturbed, complained enough to make airline pilots change their announcements. You say it doesn't affect anyone but them, but it does/is.
In reference to another post, seeing Santa Claus snog another man affects others, including young children, too young to understand wtf is going on. Live and let live, yeah, how can that be possible when a thing so innocent as Father Christmas becomes embroiled in it? It is being rammed down our throats at every opportunity, and I'm sick of it.
You can crusade as much as you like, but you won't change the opinion of even one person on this forum, not one iota.
Diesel till I die

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 24 November 2021, 18:33:59 »

You missed out the bit about how some of these people, who want to get on with their lives undisturbed, complained enough to make airline pilots change their announcements. You say it doesn't affect anyone but them, but it does/is.
In reference to another post, seeing Santa Claus snog another man affects others, including young children, too young to understand wtf is going on. Live and let live, yeah, how can that be possible when a thing so innocent as Father Christmas becomes embroiled in it? It is being rammed down our throats at every opportunity, and I'm sick of it.
You can crusade as much as you like, but you won't change the opinion of even one person on this forum, not one iota.

I will not accept that Santa is a homosexual. Are you trying to spoil my Christmas. :P

He is a straight arrow who is married to Mrs Claus

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 24 November 2021, 18:40:35 »

I will not accept that Santa is a homosexual. Are you trying to spoil my Christmas. :P

Aah.....  :-\                                                                                                                      ;D ;D ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 24 November 2021, 18:44:47 »

Aah.....  :-\                                                                                                                      ;D ;D ;D

What is Santa bringing you, Tig.

I was thinking a 23 year old scandi bird would be in order.........then I remembered your arthritic hips.. ::) ::) :D ;)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 24 November 2021, 18:48:01 »

What is Santa bringing you, Tig.

I was thinking a 23 year old scandi bird would be in order.........then I remembered your arthritic hips.. ::) ::) :D ;)

Sounds great!  :y    All I need is a bit of lubrication!  ::)  That's all.  :)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 24 November 2021, 18:54:55 »

Consider it done.

I can send her covered in warm chocolate if it helps. :y

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 24 November 2021, 20:08:45 »

I am not crusading Steve; that is the domain of those who start these threads going in the direction of LGBT issues.  I am just stating the facts surrounding most of those put into those categories, especially to do with gender.  They have the right to express their views, but I equally have the right to point out the facts from a specialist position.

As for it being rammed down your throat; that’s only if you care enough about it and take notice of something stirred up by the media like with the matter of airlines, or anything else on those lines. if you take notice of all that the media dish up and making something out of nothing, then I feel sorry for you Steve.  You must be perpetually in a state of worry!! ;D ;D

That can happen in our lives, but soon for us it won’t matter. As I said, there are far bigger issues to get stressed about.  We are of the past, the young are the future. As for not me changing the opinion of anyone on this forum, I also do not care a jot as the new generations will decide what type of world they want to live in. Including if they want to tell their children the lie we have perpetuated for hundreds of years, and especially since the Victorian age for the British, even though he does not exist and even 5 year old children twig onto that truth.  If the parents are gay, well Father Christmas must be gay, eh? ;D ;D ;)

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 24 November 2021, 20:14:17 »

Father Christmas doesn't exist , sorry to spoil this thread..😂
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 24 November 2021, 20:26:21 »

You bastard!  :'(
Diesel till I die

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 24 November 2021, 20:44:01 »

You bastard!  :'(

Harsh but true 😅
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 24 November 2021, 20:46:32 »

https://youtu.be/TYmhC66pc60

Santa is alive and well. :y

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 24 November 2021, 20:54:20 »

https://youtu.be/TYmhC66pc60

Santa is alive and well. :y

Santa has no interest in those elves as he's gay!  :D

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 22 queries.