Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Coming to getcha  (Read 3137 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: Coming to getcha
« Reply #15 on: 26 November 2021, 17:31:41 »

People scoffed at my comment about our rotting corpses in the street , plenty of time yet , maybe just in time for Christmas , seasons greetings !  :y

Cheerful bastard!  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 26 November 2021, 17:51:48 »

People scoffed at my comment about our rotting corpses in the street , plenty of time yet , maybe just in time for Christmas , seasons greetings:y
???
Christmas is 4 weeks away yet  :-\

With every new Covid case ,the Virus replicates a billion times ,mutations (mistakes in replication) are very common  :(
the south African variant of concern I mentioned weeks ago when OOF debated mask wearing after lifting of all restrictions .

50,000 plus new confirmed cases today with perhaps 90% of people not bothering to wear a mask in shops  ::)
mass vaccination  helped keep the death numbers down ,it didn't stop the spread and inevitable mutations ,hospitalisations etc

Covid hasn't gone away ,it's just being ignored by many ,until it effects or infects them  :P

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 26 November 2021, 17:56:23 »

People scoffed at my comment about our rotting corpses in the street , plenty of time yet , maybe just in time for Christmas , seasons greetings:y
???

With every new Covid case ,the Virus replicates a billion times ,mutations (mistakes in replication) are very common  :(
the south African variant of concern I mentioned weeks ago when OOF debated mask wearing after lifting of all restrictions .

50,000 plus new confirmed cases today with perhaps 90% of people not bothering to wear a mask in shops  ::)
mass vaccination  helped keep the death numbers down ,it didn't stop the spread and inevitable mutations ,hospitalisations etc

Covid hasn't gone away ,it's just being ignored by many ,until it effects or infects them  :P

Got to agree 100 percent with you.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 26 November 2021, 18:15:13 »

???

It has affected everyone since March 23rd 2020 :-X
Onanists always think outside the box.

TD

• Omega Knight
  • Swindon
    • Nowt!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 26 November 2021, 18:18:51 »

???

I dont bother to wear a mask if the staff aren't wearing a mask.
But then i have been doubled jabbed and have a booster booked for about 2 weeks time  :y

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 26 November 2021, 18:28:58 »

It's hardly the black death.

99% will survive and the majority of the the 1% who don't are over eighty.

This sort of news just makes the fearful more fearful.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 26 November 2021, 18:39:38 »

Every cloud.......oil is down nearly 9% over the last two sessions. I guess traders might be thinking they'll get their fingers burned if air travel is affected. Travel companies, airlines well down too.
I doubt forecourt prices will go down 9% any time soon
it's about £1.50 per Litre now and my Omega's wallet thickness sensor  will be making the dash flash at me Monday  :P

Worry not DGs mate Joe Sniffle or whatever he is called this week has asked US to release many barrels as OPEC kindly declined the offer. Inflation is the next beastie to occupy everyone. 
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 26 November 2021, 18:40:11 »

It's hardly the black death.

99% will survive and the majority of the the 1% who don't are over eighty.

This sort of news just makes the fearful more fearful.

Which is exactly what they want!  >:(

There will be a clamour for restrictions to be brought back, vaccine passport/passes to be brought in etc etc  ::)

And the thing is that they know next to eff all about this so called Botswana variant! It might be more virulent than other variants, but it's just as likely that it's about as powerful as the common cold.  :-\

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 26 November 2021, 18:40:45 »

Given that most people wearing masks seem unable to wear them properly, it does rather beg the question as to why they bother...  ???
Onanists always think outside the box.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 26 November 2021, 18:44:01 »

Given that most people wearing masks seem unable to wear them properly, it does rather beg the question as to why they bother...  ???

In a few years time when Covid is just one of those things people catch, feel shitty for a few days and recover, the big thing will be the NHS being overstretched by people with lung problems from breathing in micro fibres due to obsessive mask wearing!  ::)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 26 November 2021, 18:46:39 »

I don't wear a mask and haven't done for a long time now.

I've had 2 jabs for my benefit but won't be going for any more.

I'm happy to mix with the unvaccinated as they offer no more threat than anyone else.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 26 November 2021, 18:47:03 »

Or indeed why we are still made to wear them in Wales? England don’t have to? It is hit and miss trial and error all the way so far :-X
Laying a rubber road.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 26 November 2021, 18:48:45 »

Or indeed why we are still made to wear them in Wales? England don’t have to? It is hit and miss trial and error all the way so far :-X

So the sheep can't identify you and press charges. :)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 26 November 2021, 19:06:30 »

In a few years time when Covid is just one of those things people catch, feel shitty for a few days and recover, the big thing will be the NHS being overstretched by people with lung problems from breathing in micro fibres due to obsessive mask wearing::)

Who knows......perhaps masks from China have asbestos in them. That would make a  good story for the BBC...... ::) ::) ;)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 26 November 2021, 19:14:19 »

That's because Wales is run by the communist Taffia!  :o  :D  ;D

Meanwhile, there have been reports that a cinema in Swansea has been closed down for not checking peoples vaccine status!  ::)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 18 queries.