Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bloody thieves  (Read 483 times)

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
Bloody thieves
« on: 27 November 2013, 21:30:32 »

Got two sites i work in and I noticed a couple of daft bits had started going missing from my office, nicotine vaporizer went last Wednesday night so only real option was the cleaners who come in overnight, tried to ring the company yesterday with no joy. Went to cover the other site this morning and the admin was in a right state as most of the petty cash was missing, again only after the cleaners had been in. Managed to get the owner of the company on the phone and was expecting some grief/denials about it but he turned up an hour later with profuse apologies and replaced the money with myself being reimbursed too. Turns out the lad they had given a chance to had been helping himself >:( , sacked and the money is coming out of whatever wages he was owed.

Worst thing is we are a charity, Real shitty trick and was no doubt intending to carry on. Fair play to the owner though for dealing with it so quickly :y
Happy to do Omega servicing etc around Merseyside,cruise activation, airbag lights sorted too...

MR MISTER

Re: Bloody thieves
« Reply #1 on: 27 November 2013, 21:44:40 »

Petty cash should be locked away. Outside contractors are notorious for it.

martin42

« Reply #2 on: 27 November 2013, 22:11:10 »

People have no respect for things that dont belong to them,as you see from my busted thread earlier :y

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 27 November 2013, 22:47:39 »

Obviously the lad did not have the sense to realise that by process of elimination the finger was going to be pointed at him....... :( ::) ::)

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 27 November 2013, 23:03:31 »

Obviously the lad did not have the sense to realise that by process of elimination the finger was going to be pointed at him....... :( ::) ::)

Especially as the other two on the job with him were the joint owners of the firm  :o :o
Happy to do Omega servicing etc around Merseyside,cruise activation, airbag lights sorted too...

05omegav6

« Reply #5 on: 27 November 2013, 23:15:50 »

Could have been any of them then, new boy gets the blame :-\
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.