Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Selling cars with low postcounts  (Read 75765 times)

mka306

Re: Selling cars with low potcounts
« Reply #15 on: 08 September 2015, 07:52:47 »

To be fare I managed to reach 250 without any issue and I joined middle of this year, as said it's just a case of getting involved.

Personally I think your better of selling your motor on eBay, the interest I got from this forum was minimal and then those that had any interest didn't bother responding to pm's ect. I sold my 3.2 to an eBay buyer and I was only knocked down by £40.

This forum isn't really a place for selling it's more for the wealth of info and general chit chat, but hey it's each to there own.

Glassback

• Sheffield, South Yorkshire
    • Face lift cdx dti
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 08 September 2015, 23:36:16 »

quote//////smoke a funny ciggy   :y...definately and then see double you would only need 125....lol.....seriously..as already said 250 post just isnt a lot if you get involved........5,years on this forum crikey that would only require 1 post a week,how hard could that be..  ;D ;D ;D

It's not about how hard it is to reach 250 posts, some people go all out to reach such a number in a short time in order just to sell stuff. I just like to get on with my life and just have a steady carry on, and visit the forum when I need to. and not come on just to increase my post count...

deviator

• Omega Knight
  • Chesterfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 08 September 2015, 23:47:38 »

quote//////smoke a funny ciggy   :y...definately and then see double you would only need 125....lol.....seriously..as already said 250 post just isnt a lot if you get involved........5,years on this forum crikey that would only require 1 post a week,how hard could that be..  ;D ;D ;D

It's not about how hard it is to reach 250 posts, some people go all out to reach such a number in a short time in order just to sell stuff. I just like to get on with my life and just have a steady carry on, and visit the forum when I need to. and not come on just to increase my post count...

I fully understand and I believe I covered this in my previous post....
Quote from: Deviator
There are many selling sites which will allow you to advertise your car without a post count, you just need a little cash or use a free service like Gumtree. If the car is anything special or cheap, someone will probably link to here anyway.
FCR and cam lock off kit available. Deposit maybe required. Contact me.

omega2018

• Omega Knight
    • 2.6 manual elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 08 September 2015, 23:58:35 »

i agree.  annoying that these posts dont count. 

There are many selling sites which will allow you to advertise your car without a post count, you just need a little cash or use a free service like Gumtree. If the car is anything special or cheap, someone will probably link to here anyway.

why bother having a for sale section here then..

05omegav6

« Reply #19 on: 09 September 2015, 07:38:34 »

This isn't the For Sale Section... It's the Test Zone and quite clearly says so... Equally it also says quite plainly that posts here don't count ::)

Of course, if anyone ACTUALLY bothered to read the rules, terms and conditions when they signed up, this would never be a problem... ::)

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 09 September 2015, 16:43:09 »

Gumtree have adverts and probably loads of staff to look after it.

OOF is run by people giving up their spare time, which is wasted when having to deal with people who don't bother to read the rules.

The ironic thing is, this is the worst place to sell one. Everyone has one, anyone after one will want it super cheap as they know exactly what needs to be done to make it worth anything.

If you don't like the rules, then delete your account.  :y

omega2018

• Omega Knight
    • 2.6 manual elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 10 September 2015, 01:18:41 »

This isn't the For Sale Section... It's the Test Zone and quite clearly says so... Equally it also says quite plainly that posts here don't count ::)

Of course, if anyone ACTUALLY bothered to read the rules, terms and conditions when they signed up, this would never be a problem... ::)

didn't say it was the for sale section.  didn't say it doesn't say quite plainly that posts here don't count (even though it doesn't) i just said it was annoying.  are you ill?

Steve B

• Omega Baron
  • Leicestershire
    • '52' MV6 3.2 Saloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 10 September 2015, 01:32:07 »

didn't say it was the for sale section.  didn't say it doesn't say quite plainly that posts here don't count (even though it doesn't) i just said it was annoying. are you ill?
Everyone who owns an Omega is  ;D ;D ;D

05omegav6

« Reply #23 on: 10 September 2015, 06:34:38 »

Nope, and I can also read...

Test Zone
Any test posts here please.
Posts made in this board will not add to your post count.

Taken from the Test Zone box on the Home page... ::)

BIGtime, you're not wrong ;D

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 10 September 2015, 20:12:24 »

Would appear some people find it so easy to reach a 250 post count that have to delete their account every now and then so they can have the fun and joy of reaching it all over again.  :-X ;D

05omegav6

« Reply #25 on: 10 September 2015, 20:52:52 »

Would appear some people find it so easy to reach a 250 post count that have to delete their account every now and then so they can have the fun and joy of reaching it all over again.  :-X ;D
I have know idea what you mean :D

T.m.f

• 4wd
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 13 September 2015, 12:49:09 »

When you tick the box to agree to t &c's when you join the forum thats what you agreed to,dont like it dont bloody well join,use a site like ebay,gumtree,and many other other free sites .
1996 300tdi manual discovery,the weekend mud toy and tin tent tower

The devil child ,aka mk2 2006 1.6 tdci focus

mka306

« Reply #27 on: 15 September 2015, 07:47:58 »

When you tick the box to agree to t &c's when you join the forum thats what you agreed to,dont like it dont bloody well join,use a site like ebay,gumtree,and many other other free sites .

LOL, well said newbie......

Glassback

• Sheffield, South Yorkshire
    • Face lift cdx dti
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 16 September 2015, 23:00:16 »

Ooo get you miss shitty nickers..trying to impress the big boys..

T.m.f

• 4wd
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 18 September 2015, 06:40:54 »

Another newbie who doesnt like facts,oh for your info im not a newbie,as such,been on here for a few years now,and have seen so many new members try to sell cars with not enough posts to sell them,as said you did agree to t & c's when joining the forum so abide by them,if not and you think you are so special that the t & c's should be changed,start your own forum and lets us enjoy this forum without your moaning.
Thankyou

P.s dont let the door slam in your face when you exit
1996 300tdi manual discovery,the weekend mud toy and tin tent tower

The devil child ,aka mk2 2006 1.6 tdci focus
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.