Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Insurance premium  (Read 613 times)

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
Insurance premium
« on: 30 June 2023, 11:09:46 »

The renewal through today from LV for the Range Rover last year £345 this year £352, I was expecting to pay a lot more as I have been reading horror stories on the RR forum due to so many being stolen for parts, in fact in London several companies are refusing to cover them at all . One guy has been quoted around £7,000 fully comp for a new SVR, but I suppose a £100,000 vehicle is a big risk.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Insurance premium
« Reply #1 on: 30 June 2023, 18:23:06 »

The renewal through today from LV for the Range Rover last year £345 this year £352, I was expecting to pay a lot more as I have been reading horror stories on the RR forum due to so many being stolen for parts, in fact in London several companies are refusing to cover them at all . One guy has been quoted around £7,000 fully comp for a new SVR, but I suppose a £100,000 vehicle is a big risk.

That sounds reasonable and about what I pay.....especially as insurance costs have risen by about 20-30% according to the woman I spoke with when insuring my car. :y

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
Re: Insurance premium
« Reply #2 on: 30 June 2023, 18:38:14 »

That sounds reasonable and about what I pay.....especially as insurance costs have risen by about 20-30% according to the woman I spoke with when insuring my car. :y

My RR is probably worth more in parts than trying to PX it or sell it , fortunately it's garaged & not left in the driveway so not easy pickings for some scrote.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 18 queries.