Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
 on: Today at 15:53:22 
Started by grifter - Last post by ronnyd
If you have time, get yourself some good TiN coated drill bits. Far tougher that ordinary HSS bits.

on: Today at 15:50:43 
Started by grifter - Last post by johnnydog
Facelift saloon self levelling springs with ident LA are GM part no.  90295666

on: Today at 15:48:29 
Started by Andy H - Last post by TheBoy
And they will all need replacing again in the next decade or so, when 2G is sunsetted.

on: Today at 15:47:07 
Started by Varche - Last post by TheBoy
Looks like Thursday is old farts driving day out, for effs sake 35 in a 60 on a clear road. Then the road ruiners have filled a layby with gravel to wreck some side roads (same ones they ruined last year by the look of it) and have temp traffic lights so they can load wagons. 20mph and loose gravel signs on the main road so of course the old farts are slowing down even though the side roads have not been tared.
Round these parts, it used to be everyone drove 15mph below the speed limit* so when all the limits got lowered to 50mph, everywhere was 35mph, with not too many overtaking opportunities.  Now its started to creep to 20mph under the limit, making overtaking potentially easier.

*Except when they get to 30mph villages, when they speed up.

And that's just the old farts on the mobility scooters, forgot to ask, did you find the retirement property you were looking for?
Retirement ;D.  You ain't that far behind me :o.  But, yes, I can see exactly what you were saying about each area 'D

Mablethorpe - shithole with nothing to do, nowhere really to eat either.  Quite disappointed.
Skeggy - exceeded my expectations.  Clean (aside from the druggies bus shelter) and litter free.  Obviously chavvy though.
Cleethorpes - much like what I thought Skeggy would be, mostly run down and full of bingo halls for the fag smoking grannies.

I don't think I will ever return to that area :)

on: Today at 15:39:57 
Started by Darth Loo-knee - Last post by TheBoy
Dropped the wheel off to see if it can be made round again.  He said he'd call me in a couple of hours, but he hasn't.  Not sure if thats a good or bad sign!

Bought a new tyre for mine today. Stupid £ucking sh!try roads.  ::) ;D
I don't think I'm a grand in yet this year.  I'm well over a grand in in the last year though.

on: Today at 15:38:45 
Started by Darth Loo-knee - Last post by TheBoy
Had a Kia K5 for a day...

Meh.
I had some crappy small van yesterday, Vauxhall maybe?, that I had to tolerate a repeated limp mode, and it was giving me a countdown before it would stop starting due to an emission fault.

Enterprise really make my life a bloody misery ;D
Have to say, for £38 a day, I can't really complain. Between 4.it works out at £15 each for a day out :y
Suspect when the bill arrives, mine will be double that, as I have to suck up delivery and pick up costs, plus out of hours delivery ;D

on: Today at 15:36:51 
Started by grifter - Last post by TheBoy
Does it still have SL?

The snapped studs - drill them out and use nuts and bolts.  Needs decent drill bits, not the 10,000 bits for 50p egay shite.

on: Today at 15:34:16 
Started by grifter - Last post by grifter
Elite 3.2

Got a broken rear spring and in the process of removing them I noticed an ident LA on each spring. Had a look through the forum and it looks like the LA identifer is a mystery that VX does not seem to have a part no for. Before I started removing them I thought the ident would be long gone so ordered a set of KYB that I've seen mentioned on here. Are the KYBs ok for the elite now that I think on it.

Springs still look pretty good nick, well apart from the broken one, the coils are still relatively black with little rust.

One of the centre sections and the back box is toast so I removed them but the 4 bolts between cats and centre section have all snapped. I don't see any other way to remove the studs but remove the cats and to get more access, tried some heat and no joy.

To remove the each cat is it the 2 plugs for sensors and the 2 upper bolts to remove from manifold? Any other little sneaky things hiding waiting to take the skin off my knuckles?

Cheers

Andy

on: Today at 14:53:26 
Started by 2boxerdogs - Last post by Enceladus
Dynamite

on: Today at 14:47:41 
Started by 2boxerdogs - Last post by Keith ABS
 Queen

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 13 queries.