Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
 on: Today at 13:38:20 
Started by 2boxerdogs - Last post by ronnyd
Gatherer

on: Today at 13:33:18 
Started by Migv6 le Frog Fan - Last post by Migv6 le Frog Fan
Someone on another car forum is badly stuck with this problem. Will post a link to it below, but not sure if it can be read unless your a member and signed into the site.
Im not signing out to try it, because I cant remember my sign in details and might not be able to get back in.  ;D

https://autoshite.com/topic/58472-wanted-vauxhall-frontera-immobiliser-needs-mechanical-work/#comment-3002147

Basically has two keys that need programming in with Tech 2. Has the car pass.
Someone came to do the job while he was out and left a message that whoever had worked on the car before has knackered the immobiliser so new keys cant be programmed in.
Reasonably possible or another case of " a little knowledge is a dangerous thing ? "

on: Today at 13:26:27 
Started by raywilb - Last post by Migv6 le Frog Fan
Oops, wrong thread.   ::)

on: Today at 12:32:26 
Started by 2boxerdogs - Last post by Sir Tigger KC
Hunter

on: Today at 12:03:01 
Started by raywilb - Last post by Viral_Jim
When mine got damaged on the Big Black Pussy, 2nd hand were £800 and new were around £2k :o

So repaired with Chinky Takeaway containers and Sikaflex until I can acquire one at a sensible price....    ....and that was 3 or 4 years ago, and still unable to obtain one for a sensible price!
Been quoted almost from dealers almost £450. they changed them from 2018 . I can find lots of pre 19,s .

I don't suppose you could fit a pair of 2018 ones?  :-\

on: Today at 10:55:35 
Started by raywilb - Last post by ronnyd
When mine got damaged on the Big Black Pussy, 2nd hand were £800 and new were around £2k :o

So repaired with Chinky Takeaway containers and Sikaflex until I can acquire one at a sensible price....    ....and that was 3 or 4 years ago, and still unable to obtain one for a sensible price!
Been quoted almost from dealers almost £450. [/highlight]they changed them from 2018 . I can find lots of pre 19,s .

For a Shitreon, that sounds almost reasonable.  ;D

on: Today at 10:47:16 
Started by raywilb - Last post by raywilb

Been quoted almost from dealers almost £450. they changed them from 2018 . I can find lots of pre 19,s .

on: Today at 10:10:05 
Started by 2boxerdogs - Last post by ronnyd
Detectorist

on: Today at 09:50:24 
Started by speedy_ns - Last post by TheBoy
Isn't it a ZF box on the straight 6 diseasal :-\
The non 24v TD had an AR25.
Did they BMWfy it then :-\

Mind you, no wonder they go bang if you turn the boost up...
I got through 3 in 2 months IIRC, before finally managing to get an AR35 which cured it.  Not sure what the 5 speed one was fitted to the 24v common rail TDs that euroland got, when we had to make do with the 2.2dti

on: Today at 09:47:42 
Started by raywilb - Last post by TheBoy

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 16 queries.