Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Author Topic: Dead Person  (Read 374572 times)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
Re: Dead Person
« Reply #1605 on: 10 April 2021, 17:04:35 »

I wondered why Serious Jockin wasn't on today... :-[

.... there's always a silver lining .....  ::)

It's about time Wrighty called it quits ...... he's been doing the same radio show for more than 30 yrs ..... Mr Angry from Purly ... etc etc

I didn't realise what a fat bastard he has become. What happened?
Fifteen hours a week spent drinking tea and eating cakes and biscuits. 40 weeks a year. For 30+ years.

At a guess  ::)
Onanists always think outside the box.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: 10 April 2021, 18:40:36 »

Rest in peace, Prince Phillip. :( You may have caused a bit of controversy at times, but you spoke your mind. I applaud that :y

Yes, indeed, he is the Royal, along with the Queen, I have known about all my life.  May he indeed rest in peace as he did much worthy work, most of it behind the scenes. He was is own man. :y

You move in higher circles to know the queen and his consort. I have seen them on tele and in the papers .  We will watch out for you at the funeral whichno doubt will be shown on all channels. Black hat?

They are limiting the numbers at his funeral to 30, so I will not be able to attend ::) ;D ;D ;D ;)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: 10 April 2021, 19:04:46 »

I'm not particularly into the Royal Family, but I have to admit to feeling slightly sad and melancholy today.  :-\

Prince Philip had a long and very good life which should be celebrated, but I just have a feeling that someone and something good has passed from our world, and when I look around me I feel it's unlikely to be replaced or replicated any time soon.  ::)

RIP.
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: 10 April 2021, 19:23:12 »

I'm not particularly into the Royal Family, but I have to admit to feeling slightly sad and melancholy today.  :-\

Prince Philip had a long and very good life which should be celebrated, but I just have a feeling that someone and something good has passed from our world, and when I look around me I feel it's unlikely to be replaced or replicated any time soon.  ::)

RIP.

Very well put, don't think anyone could take his place + he has been part of " normal" peoples lives for so long I have caught snippets throughout the day, and it made me realise how important a man he was . Just a pity some members of the Royal family will be remembered in a not so great way.
« Last Edit: 10 April 2021, 19:24:51 by Rangie »
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: 10 April 2021, 19:50:16 »

RIP.

Very well put, don't think anyone could take his place + he has been part of " normal" peoples lives for so long I have caught snippets throughout the day, and it made me realise how important a man he was . Just a pity some members of the Royal family will be remembered in a not so great way.

There have been tributes from of his offspring today with the obvious exception .....  ::)

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: 10 April 2021, 20:18:45 »

Rest in peace, Prince Phillip. :( You may have caused a bit of controversy at times, but you spoke your mind. I applaud that :y

Yes, indeed, he is the Royal, along with the Queen, I have known about all my life.  May he indeed rest in peace as he did much worthy work, most of it behind the scenes. He was is own man. :y

You move in higher circles to know the queen and his consort. I have seen them on tele and in the papers .  We will watch out for you at the funeral whichno doubt will be shown on all channels. Black hat?

Him and Ken Bruce are the only decent thing left on R2, the rest are all wokey, filling in the correct PC/ gender and demographic.... I mostly have Union jack radio on now...
Hoof'land storeman.

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: 10 April 2021, 20:30:57 »

Him and Ken Bruce are the only decent thing left on R2, the rest are all wokey, filling in the correct PC/ gender and demographic.... I mostly have Union jack radio on now...

Ken Bruce has been around the block too ..... I reckon it's about time he stepped down too

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: 10 April 2021, 21:21:03 »

Ken Bruce has been around the block too ..... I reckon it's about time he stepped down too

I think Ken Bruce, is hanging on until he is pushed, when you listen to him you know he is struggling to tow the BBc line, and I would guess by his tone he doesn't like Winey vine,..

Hoof'land storeman.

redelitev6

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: 10 April 2021, 21:24:59 »

Don't mention Zoe Ball , everyone she talks about is "Amazing and inspirational "

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: 10 April 2021, 21:30:25 »

RIP.
                   Yes I agree, to some he may have seemed a bit clumsy, and even opinionated, and quite mad, he was his own man and stood up for himself. He was a bit dodgy in that Range Rover  ::) and all in all a largely normal type man who will be missed by the slightly👀 older generation such as some of us on here. May he rest in peace.
Laying a rubber road.

redelitev6

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: 10 April 2021, 21:41:54 »

Nikki Grahame , Big Brother "star" died from an anorexia related issue , the pain never leaves us at the moment

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: 10 April 2021, 21:42:52 »

Nikki Grahame , Big Brother "star" died from an anorexia related issue , the pain never leaves us at the moment

Who.
Hoof'land storeman.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: 10 April 2021, 21:47:32 »

Who.

Exactly hardly worth mentioning in the circumstances.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: 10 April 2021, 22:06:34 »

Apparently at his funeral next Saturday, Prince Philip will be carried to his final resting place in the Royal Vault in St George's Chapel, Windsor, in a hearse based on a Land Rover...... which he designed himself.  8)

Should be interesting!  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: 10 April 2021, 22:26:10 »

Apparently at his funeral next Saturday, Prince Philip will be carried to his final resting place in the Royal Vault in St George's Chapel, Windsor, in a hearse based on a Land Rover...... which he designed himself.  8)

Should be interesting!  ;D

Obviously no Omegas left, so he used 2nd best :)
Hoof'land storeman.

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 18 queries.