Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Blair and Brexit.  (Read 7538 times)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
Re: Blair and Brexit.
« Reply #15 on: 17 February 2017, 22:14:59 »

His ambition has been for many years to be President of the United States of Europe.Which is why he integrated the UK further into the EU at every opportunity.
If he could get the U.S.E. he always dreamed off (and it came pretty close), he would be on a par with his counterpart across the pond in the former colony.
He cant accept that this dream is dying before his very eyes, and is so arrogant and deluded that he thinks he will simply put a stop to it.
My personal dream is to see him swinging on the end of a rope in Parliament square. I would pay every penny I have to be allowed to pull the lever and watch him drop.
I hate him.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 17 February 2017, 22:39:23 »

So B.Liar has called for the people to 'rise up' against BREXIT::)

What he clearly can't see is that the people rose up against the EU last year! :y

Weird. Why is he doing this?

I would have thought that asking the people to rise up against the democratic will of the people was undemocratic.

Why ?

Because the Eurocrats think he is wonderful, and if he should have some effect they will think he is even more wonderful, and give him some kind of well paid position in the event that things change. Hmmm  careful Rog . . . .

“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

78bex

• Omega Knight
    • 2.2 CD AUTO / FAZER 600
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 17 February 2017, 22:51:12 »

I hope he dies.......soon. :)

:P  Fire him out of a cannon  :y
   ooh ooh can we use that bit of the Iraqi super gun they captured.......please

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 17 February 2017, 23:06:29 »

You mean the imaginary one parked next to the factory fresh pre facelift 3.0 manual Omega that is up for sale at 45p ::)
Onanists always think outside the box.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 17 February 2017, 23:08:00 »

So B.Liar has called for the people to 'rise up' against BREXIT::)

What he clearly can't see is that the people rose up against the EU last year! :y

Weird. Why is he doing this?

I would have thought that asking the people to rise up against the democratic will of the people was undemocratic.
Because he's a complete C.. oh wait, you already knew that ::)

78bex

• Omega Knight
    • 2.2 CD AUTO / FAZER 600
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 17 February 2017, 23:28:44 »

You mean the imaginary one parked next to the factory fresh pre facelift 3.0 manual Omega that is up for sale at 45p ::)

It actuall y exists & I`ve seen it

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g186298-d3317686-i129317784-Royal_Armouries_Fort_Nelson-Portsmouth_Hampshire_England.html

If the Blair has another outburst, as a nation we can make a big day out of it  :D
The Royal Marines lost some good blokes  :( their Band would be happy to participate
  Just think of the feel good factor 5 - 4 -......
    ......"How are feeling Tony  ??? do you have summat to say to the nation "...3 - 2

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 17 February 2017, 23:31:37 »

I would give a nanoshit about his feelings...

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 17 February 2017, 23:34:58 »

I watched his speech and felt very uncomfortable during and in the Q&A afterwards. 
Firstly , he's a dreadful orator with woeful timing and continuity , the deliverance was painful .
The content came from a a man who's egotistical belief in himself was all too obvious and the pontificating manner in that it was conveyed bordered on embarrassing .
With his track record , or lack of it , I cannot understand who,or whom ,would propose him as a suitable figurehead to persuade the populace that they were ,in essence , too stupid to understand the complexity of Brexit and that they're democratic decision should be denounced and dismissed.
Methinks that the crusade of repeal is doomed further by the touch of Blair .

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 18 February 2017, 06:16:53 »

No bad thing...

2boxerdogs

« Reply #24 on: 18 February 2017, 08:01:31 »

Always considered Blair to be a complete arsehole, this attitude proves it.

steve6367

• Omega Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 18 February 2017, 08:21:43 »

So generally speaking Tony won't be getting an invite to the next OOF meet then?  :D
2.2 CDX Estate (broken), 2.5 CD Salon, 2.5 CD Estate LPG

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 18 February 2017, 10:47:19 »

So generally speaking Tony won't be getting an invite to the next OOF meet then?  :D

I'm sure Tony would be welcomed with open arms at an OOF meet, where the members would arrive equipped with such items as tar, feathers, rope, gallows, gibbet etc etc  :)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 18 February 2017, 11:14:00 »

I'm sure Tony would be welcomed with open arms at an OOF meet, where the members would arrive equipped with such items as tar, feathers, rope, gallows, gibbet etc etc  :)

He did win three consecutive elections, albeit against very poor Tory opposition.

I voted for him in 1997. By this time the Major government was 'a busted flush'.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 18 February 2017, 11:14:27 »

It's a patronising way of saying " I'm giving all you stupid people the opportunity to correct the error you have made"
Ignoring the fact its Blair for a mo - and he is the reason this won't gain traction - your comment is correct Dr.  A significant proportion of the population is too stupid to take in any more than the Daily Fail/Guardian/BBC/Sky media falsely peddle.  Hence we need a mass cull. Churchill nailed it really.

I think the Iraq thing shows how little impact the Prime Minister actually has. As much as I distrust him, I think he thinks he made the right decisions with the information he was fed at the time - if his intelligence services have proved* that there was a demonstrable risk of WMD and a desire to use it, surely civilised society should intervene?

*Made out to be proven, we'll probably never really know where opinion/wishes turned to proof/fact within the Civil Service.

Not that I like the little shit, he'd be in the cull line ;D
Grumpy old man

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 18 February 2017, 11:22:24 »

It's a patronising way of saying " I'm giving all you stupid people the opportunity to correct the error you have made"
Ignoring the fact its Blair for a mo - and he is the reason this won't gain traction - your comment is correct Dr.  A significant proportion of the population is too stupid to take in any more than the Daily Fail/Guardian/BBC/Sky media falsely peddle.  Hence we need a mass cull. Churchill nailed it really.

I think the Iraq thing shows how little impact the Prime Minister actually has. As much as I distrust him, I think he thinks he made the right decisions with the information he was fed at the time - if his intelligence services have proved* that there was a demonstrable risk of WMD and a desire to use it, surely civilised society should intervene?

*Made out to be proven, we'll probably never really know where opinion/wishes turned to proof/fact within the Civil Service.

Not that I like the little shit, he'd be in the cull line ;D

TB......I didn't say I thought parts of the population are too stupid to walk and chew gum at the same time. I said I think that is what Tony Blair thinks. :)

There is a difference. ;)

As for the cull list, can Jeremy Kyle be first please? :)
« Last Edit: 18 February 2017, 11:26:14 by Doctor Opti »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 22 queries.